Minor event mission change

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

comtedumas #1 Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:29 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 5050 battles
  • [FK] FK

i am going to set up a scenario that happens a good bit to me and then make a suggestion about changes to the event mission credit.  

This weekend I had 2 more sectors to,capture to finish mission 2 for the ground attack mission.  

In that subsequent mission I got 4 sectors and the Ravager achievement for earning aircraft grade II.  I got credit for the sectors but did not get credit for mission 3.  Technically I finished both missions in one battle.  

So so my suggestion is that if such a scenario happens in game it should count as credit for both missions, because you did finish mission 2 before you finished mission 3, even though it was within one single battle.  

Edited by comtedumas, 09 October 2018 - 02:30 AM.

SenatorTH #2 Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:17 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1228 battles
Nonsense.

comtedumas #3 Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:03 AM

• 5050 battles
  • [FK] FK

View PostSenatorTH, on 08 October 2018 - 10:17 PM, said:

Nonsense.

why?  

SenatorTH #4 Posted 09 October 2018 - 05:43 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1228 battles

View Postcomtedumas, on 09 October 2018 - 04:03 AM, said:

why?  

The conditions clearly say you have to finish previous mission first, which is not met whatever you say. Mission can be finished only AFTER it ends, not during it, right?

If the requirement would be some easy crap, like getting 10k points - you definitely wouldn't suggest that change, but now you do that because it's hard and random to get that Ravager - so it's more a selfish behavior than a honest demand to improve the game :D

comtedumas #5 Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:22 AM

• 5050 battles
  • [FK] FK

I finished the previous mission as soon as I got the two sectors.  It does not say finish the mission in previous battle.  Plus, in the past some of those missions did carry over the results when you did exactly what I suggested.  

It it was not a demand, it was a suggestion.  That's why it's in the "suggestion" area and I didn't make some foolish ultimatum.  Didn't you get that?  

Oh, and personally, I got all the new planes and the op order for the Vampire, I don't care if I don't get the crate or not.  But I am finishing both missions under the scenario I presented.  

Edited by comtedumas, 09 October 2018 - 09:27 AM.

Kingwicked101 #6 Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:21 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5619 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
Same scenario transpired with me for the operation orders - but however mine would have completed 3 in a row - that is why you have to complete mission by mission. 

pyantoryng #7 Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:27 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1670 battles
Artificial difficulty to the max...this is the only way to go when a T8 premium is on the line...:sceptic:

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

MafiaMatt #8 Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:45 AM

Master Sergeant

• 3925 battles
I think they should combine the 2nd and 3rd part because it is a pain to get rank 2, even with 30k+ battle points.

Captain_Underpants53 #9 Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:32 PM

• 12557 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

View Postcomtedumas, on 08 October 2018 - 09:29 PM, said:

i am going to set up a scenario that happens a good bit to me and then make a suggestion about changes to the event mission credit.  

This weekend I had 2 more sectors to,capture to finish mission 2 for the ground attack mission.  

In that subsequent mission I got 4 sectors and the Ravager achievement for earning aircraft grade II.  I got credit for the sectors but did not get credit for mission 3.  Technically I finished both missions in one battle.  

So so my suggestion is that if such a scenario happens in game it should count as credit for both missions, because you did finish mission 2 before you finished mission 3, even though it was within one single battle.  

I agree.  Same thing has happened to me.  But hard to finish missions equals certs if you want to complete that op order and certs = $$$.  I doubt if WG would change that scenario.

:coin:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

SenatorTH #10 Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:52 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1228 battles

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 09 October 2018 - 07:32 PM, said:

I agree.  Same thing has happened to me.  But hard to finish missions equals certs if you want to complete that op order and certs = $$$.  I doubt if WG would change that scenario.

:coin:

Has nothing to do with directive, TS was talking about Flaming Shores: Attack Aircraft missions for getting crates, I think.

Zigfreid #11 Posted 10 October 2018 - 01:48 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 8592 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postcomtedumas, on 08 October 2018 - 08:29 PM, said:

I agree #2 was completed and then you completed #3 in order.

In past events there were primary and secondary missions and 

you could complete BOTH in the same game and move on.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users