operation orders

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ares2012 #1 Posted 07 October 2018 - 11:42 PM

Airman Basic

• 141 battles
My  game ID is Ares2012,last night I perchased a bundle of 700 certificates with additional  10 supplies.Then  I  entered the surface of operation  orders  and  obtained the mission of Vampire F.1.But when I used my certificates to complete these missions automatically,I could  not redeem all those seven missions  sequentially,could only  redeem one or two of them every per time.Then I tried to solve these bugs by starting another  mission (He-111 H-2)of mine,but panel  displays that I had already abrogated my previous mission ,without anything as compansation.I wonder how can I regain the mission I abrogated,and if I regain this mission ,whether those  missions I completed are still vaild.If not,I need an resonable explaination for my vitrual asset loss,and will deem this problem as a kind of cheating.

ShoeButton #2 Posted 08 October 2018 - 01:32 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1824 battles
  • [ALAS] ALAS
Oh Man... I'd Open a Ticket to Support on that one...

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:42 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 14263 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

Well, if you open another Operation Order, the older one gets gone.  Sadly, I now understand that.

As far as the certificates go, you have to fly a mission, win or lose, between each use.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Ares2012 #4 Posted 08 October 2018 - 03:34 AM

Airman Basic

• 141 battles

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 08 October 2018 - 02:42 AM, said:

Well, if you open another Operation Order, the older one gets gone.  Sadly, I now understand that.

As far as the certificates go, you have to fly a mission, win or lose, between each use.

well,you mean that I can find my certificates back by participating in a mission,whatever  win or lose?Sorry for that I can not totally understand your word.

blindfoId #5 Posted 08 October 2018 - 08:20 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 7 battles

View PostAres2012, on 08 October 2018 - 02:42 AM, said:

My  game ID is Ares2012,last night I perchased a bundle of 700 certificates with additional  10 supplies.Then  I  entered the surface of operation  orders  and  obtained the mission of Vampire F.1.But when I used my certificates to complete these missions automatically,I could  not redeem all those seven missions  sequentially,could only  redeem one or two of them every per time.Then I tried to solve these bugs by starting another  mission (He-111 H-2)of mine,but panel  displays that I had already abrogated my previous mission ,without anything as compansation.I wonder how can I regain the mission I abrogated,and if I regain this mission ,whether those  missions I completed are still vaild.If not,I need an resonable explaination for my vitrual asset loss,and will deem this problem as a kind of cheating.

This issue is definitely worth submitting a support ticket! Captain_Underpants53 is right that activating another Operation Order withdraws the previous one. You may send me your ticket number via PM when submitted. I will try to keep an eye on the process.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users