So, where are the crates?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Xr901 #21 Posted 08 October 2018 - 07:48 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3385 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postcomtedumas, on 08 October 2018 - 07:39 PM, said:

my 5 crates owed over both session did not show up at all yet.  They haven't fixed the problem.  

No they introduced a new issue... I was owed 6 from the first phase, 5 from the second, and i got 3 crates this morning... :facepalm:

It doesn't bother me all that much since I got my vampire and the other orders, i can wait but for people who want to get started on them this will be painful...

Reitousair #22 Posted 08 October 2018 - 07:54 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6508 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

From what I've gathered:

Flaming Shores copy-pasted a lot from Summer Storm.

So much was copy-pasted that they forgot to reset the trigger for handing out double crates on global mission completion.

There are now efforts to pretty much by hand deliver crates to people, hence why we're getting them piecemeal rather than everything earned all at once.

They're trying to compensate and get everything sorted, but they don't have a system in place to properly distribute everything automatically. I only have two I'm waiting for because I was busy specializing XP-72 all weekend but it would be nice if the devs can get a system in place for distributing crates that weren't sent correctly because they copy-pasted an event and forgot to reset it properly.

Edited by Reitousair, 08 October 2018 - 07:55 PM.

I do fly Chinese aircraft a fair amount so... *ahem*

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

I even made a custom skin for my IL-10M!

MafiaMatt #23 Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:32 AM

Master Sergeant

• 4105 battles
I also submitted a ticket for not receiving the "double" crates from the second session.

blindfoId #24 Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles

At the moment everything looks like the missing crates (those for the first phase (Thursday-Friday) only) will be sent to your accounts after the nearest server restart. Keep an eye on your trophies! 

We are still working on the issue connected with the crates for the second phase as the situation with them slightly differs from the fixed one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users