Crash on MACos after 2.07 upd

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

LordBeckt #1 Posted 06 October 2018 - 12:31 AM

Airman Basic

• 1043 battles
  • [FALC0] FALC0

Hello, 

I've been having crashes on my MAC after latest program update, I can enter the platform, start a battle, then in any part of the battle I get screen frozen or black screen with the error (winedbg.exe) then I can't play again, or have to wait more time to be able to play again to have the same issue over and over.  Anyone else having this error?  

Can anyone help with this issue please?

Thanks

LordBeckt #2 Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:23 PM

Airman Basic

• 1043 battles
  • [FALC0] FALC0

I was referred to the codeweavers, "the MAC" programers for the game, and they don't offer much hope, I still can't play well, and if I get to play, can't even finish the full battle, with luck one sortie, or simply the program crash at the beginning.  Apparently as the programers told me that the issue may be of 3D graphics compatibility, and they were going to do tests....Anyone with MAC may not know when are we going to be able to have a decent play on this game... 

blindfoId #3 Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:28 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles
Thank you for your report. I've passed along the information to the development team, we'll try to figure out what is wrong. I would be great if you could share with me the information about your system - model, OS version.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users