• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #81 Posted 24 October 2018 - 03:44 AM

Captain

• 809 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostZigfreid, on 23 October 2018 - 01:10 PM, said:

View PostZigfreid, on 21 October 2018 - 07:19 PM, said:

I hear your MOM calling you, must be diaper change lol.

MOM stands for Mind Over Matter just that simple like you.

I don't Mind  and you don't Matter lol just that simple just like you.

You do not own a record till its over and i am #1 in Damage to G/T

THAT YOU BIN TRYING TO BEAT ME FOR A YEAR NOW WITH NO LUCK.

The problem is i am not trying and you are its just a game, hope you get it i don't care.

In 1.9 i had 273 million damage to G/T ITS WHAT I DO and it really does not matter.

Its not bragging if he can do it, and Prenzlau does it and has the stats to prove it.

And you are the one trolling, full of your self hot air and bragging with low stats.

Why would you join a clan like FK and then never flight up or even get comms

to talk to you clan, now i know why you have no friends or buddy's in game or life.

Then leave the FK clan because they asked you to join in comms and join another clan

and refuse to flight or get comms again, that's insanity a sure sign of mental health issues.

whatadikish and childish rant

I'm kind of done with you

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Captain_Underpants53 #82 Posted 24 October 2018 - 04:03 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 16338 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View PostPrenzlau, on 23 October 2018 - 10:22 PM, said:

Oh God here we go again with that record! Let me set the record straight in case you forgot the chain of events Underpants.

Setting the RECORD straight... 

Over the past so many months you have been enjoying your cuts, digs, snipes and comments with the rest of a select group of forum fed goons. I remember when YOU brought up the theory that Zigfreid had a problem with you having that record and that is why Zigfreid or myself had said anything critical about you. The problem with that theory is that it is not true. I have been friends with Zigfreid for 9 months as well as in the same clan with him. He has never complained once about Captain Underpants having the ground target record. Never has it ever come up until you started theorizing. In your mind Zigfreid must be that vain as to actually be bothered by you having that record. The only thing that bothers Zigfried and myself is your theorizing that it bothers us. 

No one is trying to drive you from the game or the forum. That is just a page out of the victimization play book of made up nonsense. If you want to live in a glass house then stop throwing stones. Enough is enough about the record. It really isn't that important and as a bomber player I don't think about it (unless I am forced too). It has always been your remarks, not the record that has been the issue. 

Prenzlau

One of us is a liar.

:child:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

CorvusCorvax #83 Posted 24 October 2018 - 04:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• 2471 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 24 October 2018 - 03:44 AM, said:

Except for the trolling, amirite?

Prenzlau #84 Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:01 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 7653 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 23 October 2018 - 09:44 PM, said:

whatadikish and childish rant

Such a little tease...

Prenzlau

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #85 Posted 24 October 2018 - 01:02 PM

Captain

• 809 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 23 October 2018 - 11:15 PM, said:

Except for the trolling, amirite?

that was just a strange and hateful string of vitriol

I know we all snap at times as life can be challenging

but short of an apology and an explanation...

no... rico, I have limits (crazy but true)

I'd never act like this and you wouldn't either

deep down I really like everyone on the forum

and not even the crazies... especially the crazies

oh well

have a good day all

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

CorvusCorvax #86 Posted 24 October 2018 - 01:34 PM

First Lieutenant

• 2471 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 24 October 2018 - 01:02 PM, said:

that was just a strange and hateful string of vitriol

I know we all snap at times as life can be challenging

but short of an apology and an explanation...

no... rico, I have limits (crazy but true)

I'd never act like this and you wouldn't either

deep down I really like everyone on the forum

and not even the crazies... especially the crazies

oh well

have a good day all

When you're playing, and you can't seem to buy a victory, it's been suggested to go down a few tiers and get your mojo back.

For you, the forum game works the same way. 

Here's a thought, no sarcasm, no attitude - just a thought:  what and how other people post on a public forum is really none of your concern.  You can only control your own posts, so stick to that, and let others do as they wish. 

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #87 Posted 24 October 2018 - 02:23 PM

Captain

• 809 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 24 October 2018 - 08:34 AM, said:

When you're playing, and you can't seem to buy a victory, it's been suggested to go down a few tiers and get your mojo back.

Here's a thought, no sarcasm, no attitude - just a thought:  what and how other people post on a public forum is really none of your concern.  You can only control your own posts, so stick to that, and let others do as they wish. 

good observation

or...

maybe, when they go low...

+1 cc

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 24 October 2018 - 02:24 PM.

Prenzlau #88 Posted 24 October 2018 - 03:23 PM

• 7653 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 24 October 2018 - 07:34 AM, said:

Ah.... the eternal dilemma. The old saying goes, "no person is an island". While your thought Corvus is quaint, it is asking too much. The "chicken and the egg paradox", but maybe the wrong questions are being asked in the first place. Since birth our minds are conditioned and trained in reductionism. You could say that this is the foundation of logic, the basic binary of all choice. When accepting and dealing with the idea that space/time is flat and linear, any binary thought seems appropriate to pursuit all explanations and answers. Something ultimately is one thing or another, positive or negative, black or white, etc. As we see with many paradoxes there cannot be two or more right answers if they are contrary to two or more right answers. 

It is not that space/time is flat or linear, our perception of it is. That is what is being missed generally speaking. Space/time is hypergeometrodynamical which is a fancy way of saying it oscillates and folds within and without itself. The idea of separate versus communal is nothing more than a point of perception. It is and has always been one in the same, and it is right in front of our face's everyday. Individual conscious perception seamlessly entwined with encompassing shared realities. Interdependent and yet perceived as separate but absolutely fractal. A paradox is nothing more than an accepted belief. 

See what a little caffeine does to me. In a bizarre twisty rabbit hole answer, we are all in the same boat, the only real question is who realizes it and who doesn't. The essence of perceived choice and dynamical change. Does our perceived reality react to our actions or do our actions react to our perceived reality? Prenzlau says "both" and knowing which is which at any given moment is really the trick to understanding. 

I always go up a few tiers to get my mojo back. I think expecting Ace to be something he is not would lessen the creativity in the forum and dampen an enlightened soul. 

Prenzlau

Edited by Prenzlau, 24 October 2018 - 03:24 PM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #89 Posted 24 October 2018 - 04:31 PM

Captain

• 809 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostPrenzlau, on 24 October 2018 - 10:23 AM, said:

Ah.... the eternal dilemma. The old saying goes, "no person is an island". While your thought Corvus is quaint, it is asking too much. The "chicken and the egg paradox", but maybe the wrong questions are being asked in the first place. Since birth our minds are conditioned and trained in reductionism. You could say that this is the foundation of logic, the basic binary of all choice. When accepting and dealing with the idea that space/time is flat and linear, any binary thought seems appropriate to pursuit all explanations and answers. Something ultimately is one thing or another, positive or negative, black or white, etc. As we see with many paradoxes there cannot be two or more right answers if they are contrary to two or more right answers. 

It is not that space/time is flat or linear, our perception of it is. That is what is being missed generally speaking. Space/time is hypergeometrodynamical which is a fancy way of saying it oscillates and folds within and without itself. The idea of separate versus communal is nothing more than a point of perception. It is and has always been one in the same, and it is right in front of our face's everyday. Individual conscious perception seamlessly entwined with encompassing shared realities. Interdependent and yet perceived as separate but absolutely fractal. A paradox is nothing more than an accepted belief. 

See what a little caffeine does to me. In a bizarre twisty rabbit hole answer, we are all in the same boat, the only real question is who realizes it and who doesn't. The essence of perceived choice and dynamical change. Does our perceived reality react to our actions or do our actions react to our perceived reality? Prenzlau says "both" and knowing which is which at any given moment is really the trick to understanding. 

I always go up a few tiers to get my mojo back. I think expecting Ace to be something he is not would lessen the creativity in the forum and dampen an enlightened soul. 

Prenzlau

yeah... what he said

CorvusCorvax #90 Posted 24 October 2018 - 11:04 PM

First Lieutenant

• 2471 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 24 October 2018 - 04:31 PM, said:

yeah... what he said

I'll have to wait until I find my Prenz-to-English decoder ring.

Zigfreid #91 Posted 27 October 2018 - 01:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 11594 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 18 October 2018 - 06:39 PM, said:

Nor would I.  But I always tell clan to PTW (Play To Win).  If I get the chance I will blow their game up for a win.  I would be disappointed if they didn't try to take me down.

:kamikaze:

LOL Mind over matter, they don't Mind and You don't matter. LOL  :D

Zigfreid #92 Posted 27 October 2018 - 01:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 11594 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 19 October 2018 - 10:40 AM, said:

You went to war with me because your buddy attacked me right after I took his record.  That makes you a kiss-up in my book.  I enjoyed the last battle we were in where you go 'Show me what you got' and I nailed it.  You flopped badly.  But I am sure that is nothing new.

Yea that's the problem Prenzlau has friend's and buddy's and your jealous.

And you really suck at bombers, aces, friends. buddies, and the game so sad.:popcorn:

Zigfreid #93 Posted 27 October 2018 - 02:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 11594 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 23 October 2018 - 06:24 PM, said:

Got sour grapes?

No but you seem a little fruity in your little mind and little world.

Zigfreid #94 Posted 27 October 2018 - 02:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 11594 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostPrenzlau, on 20 October 2018 - 11:18 PM, said:

Bomber Efficiency 

Prenzlau     31.0%

Zigfreid       27.4%

Captain Underpants  16.1%

Hhhhmmmm..... I'll let the numbers speak for themselves.

Prenzlau

Stats don't lie he really sucks at bombing 16.1 that's terrible.

Except in his little mind and little world, 16.1 that's really bad.

Zigfreid #95 Posted 27 October 2018 - 02:31 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 11594 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 20 October 2018 - 11:48 PM, said:

So you will win some and I will win some.  I guess the difference is I ain't a bloviating, windbag, braggart. 

In your little mind and your little world you still suck, and bragging about how bad you suck.

Prenzlau has flown +5k battles and you +12k battles and you still can't hit targets so sad.

Prenzlau has a 31.0% EFFICIENCY :great: and you 16.1 EFFICIENCY with 12k flights SAD.

The only thing you deserve is the DUMBO Award, yes you earned the Dumb Bomber Award.:D 

Zigfreid #96 Posted 27 October 2018 - 02:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 11594 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 23 October 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

One of us is a liar.

Prenzlau has never lied about anything, but you have lied about a lot.

And i really like your call sign :child: it really fits you good. LOL

Prenzlau #97 Posted 27 October 2018 - 03:10 PM

• 7653 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

Wow Ziggy! Now that string of replies is what you call a cluster bomb!!! 

People have commented and complained about me in this forum... and I have always said, "Don't get Zigfreid going, you might regret it!".

I'm just Darth Maul.... Zig is actually the Emperor! Don't mess with The Bombers of the Sith!

Z & P Bombing Company! WE LAY DOWN THE LAW, ONE BOMB AT A TIME!

Prenzlau

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #98 Posted 27 October 2018 - 03:13 PM

Captain

• 809 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

wow...

well they caught the crazy mail bomb dude in florida...

so as crazy as those last post are...

well, we can rule out one of our own there

yeah,

wow...

https://web.archive...._755219__st__80

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 27 October 2018 - 03:21 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users