IS THIS A JOKE ?

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

Wombatmetal #61 Posted 18 October 2018 - 10:08 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 989 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 18 October 2018 - 01:45 PM, said:

In a heavy fighter, you know, the kind of aircraft built to shoot down bombers, for me to purposefully ignore bombers would be stupid.  And to somehow not target the humans, rather than the bots?  Double stupid.

Purposely going after one player because you want to annoy them is one thing.  Eliminating the most dangerous threat to your team winning is another.

I have no issues with shooting down bombers in a HF. That's the natural flow. It's the targetting of an individual. 

I have experienced players whose sole purpose is to keep me out of the game, especially in a GA. They've even said it on Reddit that if they can't win, they will make sure they keep player GAs shot down, just to enjoy their frustrations. It was a big thing last BEM; happened to me many matches. Flew bombers instead

CorvusCorvax #62 Posted 18 October 2018 - 10:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1488 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostWombatmetal, on 18 October 2018 - 10:08 PM, said:

I have no issues with shooting down bombers in a HF. That's the natural flow. It's the targetting of an individual. 

I have experienced players whose sole purpose is to keep me out of the game, especially in a GA. They've even said it on Reddit that if they can't win, they will make sure they keep player GAs shot down, just to enjoy their frustrations. It was a big thing last BEM; happened to me many matches. Flew bombers instead

Intentionally targeting human players for no other reason than to target human players is indeed wrong.  I would not argue that one at all.  

Captain_Underpants53 #63 Posted 19 October 2018 - 12:37 AM

• 12777 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

View PostWombatmetal, on 18 October 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

Yet I find ways to cap in a fighter or MR. Playing the objective is done by all classes. I've beaten Z & P Bombing Company without headhunting. It's not needed.

Yes.  Headhunting often leads to losses as the Company can attest to.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Captain_Underpants53 #64 Posted 19 October 2018 - 12:39 AM

• 12777 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 18 October 2018 - 05:35 PM, said:

Intentionally targeting human players for no other reason than to target human players is indeed wrong.  I would not argue that one at all.  

Nor would I.  But I always tell clan to PTW (Play To Win).  If I get the chance I will blow their game up for a win.  I would be disappointed if they didn't try to take me down.

:kamikaze:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Prenzlau #65 Posted 19 October 2018 - 03:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5766 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 18 October 2018 - 06:37 PM, said:

Yes.  Headhunting often leads to losses as the Company can attest to.

It's all funny, funny talk in the forum. A place to just say anything you wish. It's a different story in the game though, and all the funny and tough talk does not matter anymore. So immerse yourselves in all the foolish grandeur about the Z & P Bombing Company. Like Santa I keep track of the good ones and the naughty ones. Underpants you've been on the naughty list for a long, long time and it is going to catch up with you soon.

Prenzlau

The Zigfreid & Prenzlau Bombing Company

"We're not just delivering the mail..."

CorvusCorvax #66 Posted 19 October 2018 - 04:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1488 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostPrenzlau, on 19 October 2018 - 03:45 PM, said:

It's all funny, funny talk in the forum. A place to just say anything you wish. It's a different story in the game though, and all the funny and tough talk does not matter anymore. So immerse yourselves in all the foolish grandeur about the Z & P Bombing Company. Like Santa I keep track of the good ones and the naughty ones. Underpants you've been on the naughty list for a long, long time and it is going to catch up with you soon.

Prenzlau

Personally, I am looking forward to being on the naughty list.  I want to try my luck at Z&P in-game.

I've flown, and won.  I've flown and lost.  But the most fun is had against the best players.

Captain_Underpants53 #67 Posted 19 October 2018 - 04:40 PM

• 12777 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

View PostPrenzlau, on 19 October 2018 - 10:45 AM, said:

Prenzlau

You went to war with me because your buddy attacked me right after I took his record.  That makes you a kiss-up in my book.  I enjoyed the last battle we were in where you go 'Show me what you got' and I nailed it.  You flopped badly.  But I am sure that is nothing new.

:child:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

trikke #68 Posted 19 October 2018 - 05:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2276 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 18 October 2018 - 06:35 PM, said:

i'll admit that i target good/great human pilots in almost every battle...  i do try to leave new folks alone, just judging from their scores

heck, i'll even target good/great bots!       

i must have missed something above, isn't it true that everyone does that?

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Bobby_Tables #69 Posted 19 October 2018 - 06:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 3722 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View Posttrikke, on 19 October 2018 - 11:56 AM, said:

i must have missed something above, isn't it true that everyone does that?

I think the part you missed (or maybe wasn't stated explicitly) is when someone deliberately tracks someone else down and ignores their team, capping, everything except for trying to shoot that human down.  Even going so far as to camp out at the spawn point.  Flying all the way across the map, ignoring other planes and caps just to shoot the human down.  Doing it in multiple battles, each and every battle that human tries to hunt you down.  That is what I consider headhunting.  And to add icing on the cake, bragging about it in chat.  

Flying a heavy up at bomber level and shooting down a human in a bomber (as an example) multiple times who is trying to get your caps is, IMO, perfectly rational behavior.    

Prenzlau #70 Posted 21 October 2018 - 05:18 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5766 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 19 October 2018 - 10:40 AM, said:

You went to war with me because your buddy attacked me right after I took his record.  That makes you a kiss-up in my book.  I enjoyed the last battle we were in where you go 'Show me what you got' and I nailed it.  You flopped badly.  But I am sure that is nothing new.

Bomber Efficiency 

Prenzlau     31.0%

Zigfreid       27.4%

Captain Underpants  16.1%

Hhhhmmmm..... I'll let the numbers speak for themselves.

Prenzlau

The Zigfreid & Prenzlau Bombing Company

"We're not just delivering the mail..."

Captain_Underpants53 #71 Posted 21 October 2018 - 05:48 AM

• 12777 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

So you will win some and I will win some.  I guess the difference is I ain't a bloviating, windbag, braggart. 

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Zigfreid #72 Posted Yesterday, 12:19 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 8705 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 19 October 2018 - 10:40 AM, said:

I hear your MOM calling you, must be diaper change lol.

MOM stands for Mind Over Matter just that simple like you.

I don't Mind  and you don't Matter lol just that simple just like you.

You do not own a record till its over and i am #1 in Damage to G/T

THAT YOU BIN TRYING TO BEAT ME FOR A YEAR NOW WITH NO LUCK.

The problem is i am not trying and you are its just a game, hope you get it i don't care.

In 1.9 i had 273 million damage to G/T ITS WHAT I DO and it really does not matter.

Edited by Zigfreid, Yesterday, 12:41 AM.

Captain_Underpants53 #73 Posted Yesterday, 04:23 AM

• 12777 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

Me thinks thou dos't protest too much. 

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users