to the players world of war plane s

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 04 October 2018 - 06:13 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13555 battles

I just wanted to say thank you very much for the fun you have  give me for the last ten months .. i have been have a lot of fun with a lot of you and i  just want to say  thanks .. also i know some of our pilots  have serviced and i want to thank you for you service ..  Also to some of you i want to say i am honored  to hear some of you life stories and i thank you for that Honor i can say i  feel i have not done anything in my life as great as that ... to many of you that have chat with me you have made this game more fun ... to the pilots that have help me get better thank you ... to the people that have help me with fix my plays you have made this game better for me  thank you ... one thing i wanted to share with the player here is something that i see here daily  and it always make me smile..  it is this little thing  that i do not see on their to other games but i see it a  lot here and it make this game feel more friendly and fun and it is this little thing <o ,o7, o> these 3 little things are cool and they make this game  better .. so think you for  this players o7 may you all have good luck in the game event tomorrow 

also some of you  guys/gales  are just bad A$$ you do things in your planes  that make me wounder how you pulled that off ..  some day i want to be that bad a$$  ...  you are also a challenge  that makes this game fun  i have respect for some of the top dogs i have ran in to they fly and do things in this game i can not figure out yet lol so thank you for showing me a few more tricks that i need to learn ..

Greg_Pattinson #2 Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9410 battles
o7

Battlementca #3 Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:36 PM

Senior Airman

• 4766 battles
We need more players like you sandtiger. I hope I get a chance to fly with you someday.

The_Gray_Weasel #4 Posted 04 October 2018 - 11:08 PM

Airman Basic

• 4658 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
:honoring:

NovaTempest #5 Posted 05 October 2018 - 12:47 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2987 battles

View Postsandtiger, on 04 October 2018 - 06:13 AM, said:

I just wanted to say thank you very much for the fun you have  give me for the last ten months .. i have been have a lot of fun with a lot of you and i  just want to say  thanks .. also i know some of our pilots  have serviced and i want to thank you for you service ..  Also to some of you i want to say i am honored  to hear some of you life stories and i thank you for that Honor i can say i  feel i have not done anything in my life as great as that ... to many of you that have chat with me you have made this game more fun ... to the pilots that have help me get better thank you ... to the people that have help me with fix my plays you have made this game better for me  thank you ... one thing i wanted to share with the player here is something that i see here daily  and it always make me smile..  it is this little thing  that i do not see on their to other games but i see it a  lot here and it make this game feel more friendly and fun and it is this little thing <o ,o7, o> these 3 little things are cool and they make this game  better .. so think you for  this players o7 may you all have good luck in the game event tomorrow 

also some of you  guys/gales  are just bad A$$ you do things in your planes  that make me wounder how you pulled that off ..  some day i want to be that bad a$$  ...  you are also a challenge  that makes this game fun  i have respect for some of the top dogs i have ran in to they fly and do things in this game i can not figure out yet lol so thank you for showing me a few more tricks that i need to learn ..

This is why i need to run into you in-game more often right here. :great:

trikke #6 Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:57 AM

First Lieutenant

• 2557 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

great post, sandtiger!    you're always posting great ideas, and your english is great, too!  

i see the same things that you do...    it's really a great group of pilots that we belong to, both in-game and in-forum

my flight partner SpiritFox always takes a few seconds to say hi and good luck to everyone, in the opening minutes of each battle 

and i never remember to do that... because i'm so self-centered, and i'm just thinking about other friendly things like 'who should i headhunt'

each time i notice that he's typed something cordial, i immediately feel bad and try to type something too, but it always comes out stupid so i've just given up

Edited by trikke, 12 October 2018 - 01:59 AM.

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users