• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Nameme99 #1 Posted 03 October 2018 - 09:30 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1325 battles
  • [RAZGR] RAZGR

Hello all,

I've noticed a bug in the recent 2.07 update with regards to the Paint Shop.

The bug is as follows:If you decide to go with one paint type and apply it to all the seasons, it will charge you for each season you applied for initially, even ones you may have already purchased, regardless if it is silver or gold.
Exhibit A:

shot_086.jpg

Note the price: 240,000 credits, only 30 days

If you only purchase the skin for one season, and then go back and add it to one of the others, it will charge you and give you an extension based on the amount selected. However, if you apply it to the other two seasons, you will be charged additionally with no bonus time added.
Exhibit B and C:

shot_087.jpg

Note the price, 180,000, after buying the first, and the extension as 60 days

shot_088.jpg

Selecting the "free" option after already adding the previous seasons, charges 60,000 credits, no additional time

The only solution is to purchase the first one, and then go back, select the second one, and THEN apply the option for "no extension (free)", and then apply it to the remaining season slots on that purchase.

Exhibit D:

shot_089.jpg

After selecting the "free" option, and then selecting the same scheme for each season.

Anyways, hope this gets resolved soon, as it's mostly just annoying.

Thanks,
Nameme

P.s. Wish I could select the bonus type and be charged for it vs having a terrible paint scheme I don't like for a bonus.

Edited by Nameme99, 03 October 2018 - 09:31 PM.

blindfoId #2 Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:27 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles
Thank you for your report. Please mind that it will charge you with the right sum of credits although it displays the wrong one. The issue with displaying the wrong "Total" is known and the fix is ready. Should be released soon. 

BuffaloTime #3 Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:24 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 5956 battles
  • [3MNKY] 3MNKY
How about a discount on paint? Since it has meaning now. There are a few I want permanent.

Fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark and brother, it's starting to rain.

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users