Yak-3T Review Video

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MagusGerhardt #1 Posted 29 September 2018 - 12:45 AM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 526 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Here it is, the next premium offering coming to the game.  The Yak-3T is a tier VII Soviet light fighter.  How does she measure up to the already crowded Russian airspace at tier VII?  Very well, I must say.

The Yak-3T is a much more orthodox and traditional Russian fighter over the Yak-3RD, Kostikov 302 and La-9RD; this Yak is not a mixed propulsion aircraft and relies on the Russian classics for battle performance:  Agility and Firepower.  The Yak-3T has both in surplus amounts.  Her turning ability is among the best in tier, and her roll rate is exceptionally good as well.  Her heaviest gun is placed centrally placed in the hub with two lighter 20mm cannon mounted above the engine and firing through the prop.  She packs the biggest punch at close range inside of 400 meters, but the big gun can register hits much further out, though its accuracy is problematic the farther away your target is.  If your thing is classic Russian furballing this aircraft is definitely one you should consider over the others offered for Soviet pilots at this tier.  There's nothing fancy, no gimmick, just a whole lot more of what you've already been doing since the LaGG-3.

For equipment and pilot skills I recommend anything that increases outgoing damage and increases her agility.  For consumables you may want to consider a Fire Extinguisher and anything that reduces fire chance.

Good hunting!  :honoring:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

El_Mulo #2 Posted 29 September 2018 - 04:02 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9197 battles
The question is:  WHEN?
What we say to death?

hawkeyededic #3 Posted 29 September 2018 - 04:37 AM

Resident Researcher

• -Community Ace-
  • 956 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostEl_Mulo, on 28 September 2018 - 10:02 PM, said:

The question is:  WHEN?

soon........

Hawkeye's Hangar, your one stop spot for all my repaints. Like me on Facebook for news, updates and more.

trikke #4 Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2260 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

it's here, and i did okay in it, so... probably anyone can do okay in it

it looks like it should go fast, but it does not go fast

other than that... trikke approves!

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users