Flight Instruments Requirements in Tier 3 & 4

Enhancing my Bombers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

cobra_marksman #1 Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3550 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
Just a little confused :unsure:  in the salvaged material (only if you win ) that's picked up in order for you to Enhance & Calibrate :bajan: your plane.  Flight instrument material is required & needed  ( total 19 ) to level up your bombers, heavy's, multi & fighters,. Problem is that, :popcorn:   at those lower tier levels, ( tier 1-2 & 3 ) your not given any flight instruments drops. In tier 4 they rarely drop, and if they do, it's mostly only 1. :facepalm: So they are locking out lower tiers from really leveling up.  Before you tell me to just, fly higher planes for those drops,.... those higher planes, also need those same material drops to level up. My point here is...  :amazed: why do I need to fly higher bombers to level my lower bombers, why can't they just drop the require material,:great:  that my lower tier bombers require to have, in order to level up.

Edited by cobra_marksman, 28 September 2018 - 11:17 PM.

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 29 September 2018 - 05:19 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 12668 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN
I am just guessing but I think the market for loot crates would take a hit if they expanded the availability of needed materials.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users