Hole_Punchers Recruiting Mature Pilots

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

J_57 #1 Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:47 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2129 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

We are a relatively new clan. Our goal is to have mature pilots of every skill level. We are not an aggressive bunch of pilots looking to conquer the world. We want to have fun and participate in a friendly atmosphere. If you're looking to move up in clan battles, we are not the group for you. 

1. Can you win or lose with a fairly good attitude?

2. Are you willing to help other pilots meet their goals?

3. Are you willing to grind it out with others as they improve their skills?

4. Are you willing to play at least 4-5 times a week?

We just might be the clan for you.

We are looking for Officers and those who simply want to fly along with us as pilots.

Drop us a message, leave a note. 

Good luck and happy hunting.

Edited by J_57, 08 December 2019 - 05:46 AM.

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 23 September 2018 - 12:25 PM

Captain

• 26344 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
Sounds good except for the Discord part.  Remember that people usually have reasons not to be on Discord.  I would advise letting them do what they want.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

J_57 #3 Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:15 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2129 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 23 September 2018 - 08:25 PM, said:

Sounds good except for the Discord part.  Remember that people usually have reasons not to be on Discord.  I would advise letting them do what they want.

Hey Captain, is there a problem with Discord I should know about?

wscarter007 #4 Posted 23 September 2018 - 02:07 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6037 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
discord is fine I believe he is stating some just prefer to stay silent.  Sounds like a good clan, look forward to flying with you guys. 

Captain_Underpants53 #5 Posted 23 September 2018 - 02:22 PM

Captain

• 26344 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostJ_57, on 23 September 2018 - 08:15 AM, said:

Hey Captain, is there a problem with Discord I should know about?

Not at all.  What I meant was that some people, for reasons of their own, don't want to be on it much, if at all.  I am one of them.  Again, my advice would be to leave it up to the individual unless you wish to drive them off.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

J_57 #6 Posted 23 September 2018 - 04:01 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2129 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 23 September 2018 - 10:22 PM, said:

Not at all.  What I meant was that some people, for reasons of their own, don't want to be on it much, if at all.  I am one of them.  Again, my advice would be to leave it up to the individual unless you wish to drive them off.

Thanks for the advice. I'll make that change.

Edited by J_57, 23 September 2018 - 04:02 PM.

BB3_Oregon_Steel #7 Posted 05 December 2018 - 12:10 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 1577 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 23 September 2018 - 06:22 AM, said:

I like this approach btw.  I am one of those who, for various reasons, can not use voice coms so I'm of little use to a clan that requires that.  

I don't think that makes me useless, just a bit limited in what I can do and what I can't.  For example, in WOWS I'm the Deputy Commander of a clan and while I'm not much help in competitive gaming, I do run the clan's reward program, am responsible for building out the Naval Base, maintaining the clan's website and generally trying to organize clan activities, all without the use of voice coms. 

I'm kind of happy to have found a useful place since most WOWS clans strictly require the use of voice coms which pretty much excludes me.  Just glad to be able to find another clan here which has a place for me and my low tier tushy.  :honoring:

"Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users