Three things we used to have

three things

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Captain_Underpants53 #1 Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:06 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 14452 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

There are three things we used to have that I wish we still did.

The historical synopsis of the aircraft.  Used to be you could right click on a plane and look at a brief synopsis of when it was designed, how many, if any, were built,  etc.

I miss it.

Players in the game.  Why in the world did they remove that?  I know I never made a decision to play or not based on those numbers but it did give me some idea of how long the queue might be. Lord knows the queue timer is just about worthless.  I miss it.

Winning ratio of specific planes.  You could figure out easily which planes were your winners and which ones were..................not.   Why is that now a secret?  I miss it.

The general trend of the game in the almost year and a half I have been playing is ever increasing secrecy and hiding of information.  I do not understand why.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

SenatorTH #2 Posted 23 September 2018 - 04:34 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2397 battles

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 23 September 2018 - 01:06 AM, said:

I do not understand why.

Did you forget it's russian company? :)

Chunky_Cleb #3 Posted 23 September 2018 - 09:13 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2367 battles
  • [LEGIX] LEGIX

View PostSenatorTH, on 23 September 2018 - 04:34 AM, said:

Did you forget it's russian company?

Rrrrreally? That is what you're going with? Very lame. As if the U.S. government  & U.S. companies or other Western business and political interests practice full disclosure and complete transparency...and nnnnnever hide anything or keep the "sheep" out of the loop. Just because it is a Russian based company doesn't automatically mean it's bad, corrupt, incompetent or purposely misleading,etc. I have nothing against the company..just because it's Russian based. *****COUGH****….hmmmm...now I just have to figure out what to do with all of these Rubles I just received "anonymously".

Edited by Chunky_Cleb, 23 September 2018 - 09:26 AM.

Captain_Underpants53 #4 Posted 23 September 2018 - 12:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 14452 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN
LOL  Plus 1 for making me snicker. 
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Noreaga #5 Posted 24 September 2018 - 03:51 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
player amount makes sense, when you have have sub 300 nightly players it looks bad (then again it looks bad when magic numbers are spouted showing that things are super). the history of the plane... you are surprised there was a less than well thought out development change?!?!

Nimis obnoxii curare

Noreaga #6 Posted 26 September 2018 - 04:29 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

i needed to come in and correct something, gotta own what is yours to own. There is in fact the plane bios (at least on the stats page), go to your stats --> plane breakdowns--> choose a plane i chose the DM T3. 

Modification of the serial I-15 with ramjet engines for better climbing performance. Tested in 1939–1940.

in game someone with it installed will need to check that. 

Nimis obnoxii curare

Also tagged with three, things

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users