hello again some thing to think about

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 18 September 2018 - 06:53 AM

Master Sergeant

• 11472 battles

I was a new player this last Christmas . i had no clue what i was doing at that time.. i thought there was more humans on a team then there was i use to get so mad .. then some told me how to find the humans at the end of the game that made things  easier for me to deal .. but the one troll that really sicks in my brain was that people when i first was started ... i was at tier two with  tier 3 planes and they where killing me left and right .. but the worst part was when you have people on your team that should be help you telling you to uninstall sadly this happened again to one of my friends and now i am angry with one clan that did this because it was not one of them it was many   ... but i well not say who did this,, it is  my issue to deal  with.. because i brought a friend in to this game and after this clan messed with him in sky and in  game chat and hanger chat he was like i leaving all of war-gaming he left tanks where we started and this game and ships so not only have i lost one of my friends ..that played  here ... we lost a new pilot ... this one clan seem to get a lot of the vets that think there better or can tell people to uninstall sadly my friend was not strong enough to take it!!! he  has left for good for the harassment he received... i am now mad at this clan an i well fight them in the skys .. but i well not rat them out ... but what i would like all of you to think about from  here on out is that ..not  every one is great when they start out they may not know that the bots talk ... they may thinK all the planes in this  game are human ... so  Remember  we all have to start some where and we all have had to start out learning the game ... there also could be real life  problems to that pilot that you are give crap to .. i for one have PTSD and NERVE damage .. when  I die for 5 min i became a bad speller and a bad writer and type .. i get frustrated when a match is going bad ... i well try my best  not to get mad or frustrated  but when i see some trolling people i well be the first one to jump and say something if i see it ... because i think of my friend and what happened to him ... so what i am asking is to try and stop telling people to uninstall and give them crap like this... it is not a joke to  people and i truly have no idea how war game would feel about that ...i am not them ... i just think it sucks and dose not need to be is the game ... plus you can lose new players that could learn to help and make this game more fun .. i get being upset when you feel you are doing all the work and get no help .. it not fun .. but please  Remember your stats can always be fixed buy playing but a lost pilot is a lose for this game ... there are many things  that need to be fix in this game but for the most part w all love it . or we wold not play or be passionate about playing it .. just please for the new pilots and player try to not say these words you should uninstall   .. to me if i see this out of you i laugh in your face then i hunt .. some have called me a white knight ... i am not a white knight i am the black knight that well do what ever it takes to get the job done ... please be nice to new players is all i am asking  not for me i am not new but the new players come in help them get the in to the game teach them if the ask a question help them out .. you might just make a friend for life or even just a wing man that is willing to help ...

Any way hope every one had fun in the last event and got some cool new stuff for your hanger ..  over and out :honoring:

wscarter007 #2 Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:43 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4067 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
It's sad that you and your friend had to deal with crap from some player that got off trying to ruin your day.  I've had to deal with toxic players myself. Try not to let it bother you as long as people can keep their identity hidden you'll always have a few trying to troll you. 

Gullygnome #3 Posted 18 September 2018 - 02:13 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1742 battles

I think new players should really have a bot sandbox a la Warships. Or at least give the choice.

mnbv_fockewulfe #4 Posted 18 September 2018 - 02:55 PM

Captain

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

The camaraderie of the only game seems to be gone.:(

There probably isn't much more toxicity, but without the good, the bad because much more prevalent.    

I made it a habit to open the match by typing in the open chat: <o gl gh hf

Most everyone in the battle would reply the same way, and in the lonelier matches I might even hear a, "Thank you."

But in 2.0, people stopped replying to greetings. So I found it harder and harder to remember to use them.

It's a sad thing to see such a polite and respectful community to b thrown by the wayside.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Noreaga #5 Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:38 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

that's sad to see, one of the best part of this place was the mutual respect we found for each other. "you're studid enough to like this game too? Welcome to the club brother or sister." being the internet there is always hatred, but it was nice to see the forum come together and rip into poor ghost after what was seen as a dubious vacation (i think it was the naming and shaming of a bot).

Edited by Noreaga, 18 September 2018 - 04:39 PM.

Nimis obnoxii curare

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #6 Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:58 PM

Captain

• 675 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostNoreaga, on 18 September 2018 - 11:38 AM, said:

that's sad to see, one of the best part of this place was the mutual respect we found for each other. "you're studid enough to like this game too? Welcome to the club brother or sister." being the internet there is always hatred, but it was nice to see the forum come together and rip into poor ghost after what was seen as a dubious vacation (i think it was the naming and shaming of a bot).

I say bot chat was the demise of this once wonderful game...

and I'll be damned if I treat a bot with the respect of blood and gut human (not all tho)

do bots really care if they get an ingame suspension (Forum or otherwise?)

someone needs to do a Poll on this and many other questions...

we can't just ignore the 2 tonne bot sitting in the middle of our cafeteria,

can we?

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 18 September 2018 - 04:59 PM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

HANNIBAL_LECTER_1 #7 Posted 18 September 2018 - 06:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3718 battles
  • [FALCO] FALCO

I think your friend should give another chance to Warplanes, tell him to come back. I started playing World of Tanks last week and the chat and the community there is 50 times worse than here. I'm playing in tier 3 and all the time I get these comments: "F*****g noob", "Idiot", "re**rd",... and I don´t think it's about racism but the people there have a serious problem with latin players..."Taco Taco" and that kind of insults, I see those comments very often.

A few days ago I received a message in the garage from a player who has more than 11,000 battles complaining about my performance, I told him that I am a new player, but the guy didn´t understand it, he called me re**rd again. 

But I do not worry much about all that ...yet. The atmosphere here in Warplanes is almost "Family friendly" compared to what happens in tanks..

Edited by HANNIBAL_LECTER_1, 18 September 2018 - 06:41 PM.

trikke #8 Posted 18 September 2018 - 07:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2260 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
wowp forum has always been an oasis of civility
Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Captain_Underpants53 #9 Posted 19 September 2018 - 12:21 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 12584 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN
I first started playing 1.9 and it was a good month before I figured out that most of the 'players' were bots.  Since I didn't know how to do battle chat (luckily) I wasn't able to chastise them for the bot dumb things they did.  But I would never use those kinds of demeaning terms.  I report players who do.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

sandtiger #10 Posted 19 September 2018 - 02:04 AM

Master Sergeant

• 11472 battles

to you bot comment i would like it if the gave us a button to shut them off

and sadly when he is done with something he well not be back that just the way he is ..

any thanks every one for talking on this thread .  :)

sandtiger #11 Posted 19 September 2018 - 02:11 AM

Master Sergeant

• 11472 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 18 September 2018 - 06:55 AM, said:

The camaraderie of the only game seems to be gone.:(

There probably isn't much more toxicity, but without the good, the bad because much more prevalent.    

I made it a habit to open the match by typing in the open chat: <o gl gh hf

Most everyone in the battle would reply the same way, and in the lonelier matches I might even hear a, "Thank you."

But in 2.0, people stopped replying to greetings. So I found it harder and harder to remember to use them.

It's a sad thing to see such a polite and respectful community to b thrown by the wayside.

it not totally dead ... there are still a lot of great people on this game ... i for one well never leave i like this game to much fun ... same with there other games  there is a lot more toxic in wot ... so i glad there are very nice people here ... any sorry i just need to put this up because of what happened with my friend ,, but thanks for your thoughts on this subject ..

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users