Please don't have a differeing opinion of any CC's

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

mnbv_fockewulfe #21 Posted 17 September 2018 - 08:05 PM

Captain

• 256 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostM_Fantasy, on 17 September 2018 - 04:04 AM, said:

never played this game B4.. downloaded it about 2 weeks ago or something.. I played tanks for a bit, then one of the guys I played with mentioned playing this game and I gave it a shot... and now im here arguing with a simpleton about the basic's of a respectful response to someone when they ask a harmless and very simple question about something that they have no clue about :)

If you look at my first response:

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 17 September 2018 - 02:51 AM, said:

It's for my old 1.9 stats, which it looks like you're too new to have.

You might also want a few more thousand battles before you brag about your stats lol.:teethhappy:

You'll find I gave you a respectful answer. Maybe not the one you were looking for, but one that should've satisfied your curiosity.

For only 4 posts and only 5 months on that account you seem to have an awfully formed judgment of other players. Be careful who you insult. Ask for help and it shall be given to you. Refuse it and you shall be made to know your place.  

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Perco_lator #22 Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:12 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles
People actually stream this game?

"Come find me in the game, tough guy.  We'll see who knows stuff."

Grizz682 #23 Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:41 AM

Airman Basic

• 7256 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

Meeeeooooow now thats getting [edited]guys - theres enough haters ingame.

SonicPariah #24 Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:11 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

Unfortunately, it comes down to the fact that it was a personal stream and not one sanctioned by, sponsored by, or run by Wargaming itself.

This means that it is down to that Streamer's discretion to action people on their own account.

Wish I had better news or steps for you all, but that is the sad fact of the matter.

PoliticallyIncorrectName #25 Posted 18 September 2018 - 06:26 PM

Master Sergeant

• 6150 battles

View PostSonicPariah, on 18 September 2018 - 04:11 PM, said:

Unfortunately, it comes down to the fact that it was a personal stream and not one sanctioned by, sponsored by, or run by Wargaming itself.

This means that it is down to that Streamer's discretion to action people on their own account.

Wish I had better news or steps for you all, but that is the sad fact of the matter.

And that's why you also delete posts here on forums that you don't like even despite not breaking any rules.

So I'm going to write this again so you can feel powerful.

WG is capable of creating cross-region platform for WoWP but moving an WG ACCOUNT from one region to another is "technically impossible".

trikke #26 Posted 18 September 2018 - 08:02 PM

First Lieutenant

• 2557 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
please, everyone...  just please
Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

_Bruiser_ #27 Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:54 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4386 battles

View PostSonicPariah, on 18 September 2018 - 04:11 PM, said:

Interesting, even though the title of the stream says otherwise? It's also very hilarious that a welcoming EU CC is playing on NA, lol.

Since I've been blackballed now from the "good ole boys" club, I can go in a completely different direction now right? I can personal stream, become a typical forumite, and negatively review things right? Could actually start a clan too.......clans have requirements, so a screeny of at LEAST 5 CA/CC kills per week is required? That sounds really good, of course it wouldn't be that tough.

So, anyone have any clan name and tag suggestions? Now this could be entertaining...........

Captain_Underpants53 #28 Posted 18 September 2018 - 10:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 14452 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

How about NTBP (No Talent Bomber Pilots}?  With a win rate of less than 50% and two whole bombers with less than 15 sorties, you are supremely, perhaps uniquely, qualified to lead the clan.

:teethhappy:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

_Bruiser_ #29 Posted 18 September 2018 - 10:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4386 battles

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 18 September 2018 - 10:38 PM, said:

How about NTBP (No Talent Bomber Pilots}?  With a win rate of less than 50% and two whole bombers with less than 15 sorties, you are supremely, perhaps uniquely, qualified to lead the clan.

:teethhappy:

not really sure what player's page you are referring too, here's mine.  https://worldofwarpl...3653-_Bruiser_/

Captain_Underpants53 #30 Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 14452 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

View Post_Bruiser_, on 18 September 2018 - 05:45 PM, said:

not really sure what player's page you are referring too, here's mine.  https://worldofwarpl...3653-_Bruiser_/

Yep, my bad.  I got you confused with another................:trollface:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

MARS_REVENANT #31 Posted 19 September 2018 - 12:50 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 4171 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostPerco_lator, on 17 September 2018 - 05:12 PM, said:

People actually stream this game?

:rolleyes: We have to, or else noobs will think silly things like Spitfires are OP or something.

View Posttrikke, on 18 September 2018 - 03:02 PM, said:

please, everyone...  just please

LOL trikke... always trying to keep the peace.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #32 Posted 19 September 2018 - 01:12 AM

Captain

• 784 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 18 September 2018 - 07:50 PM, said:

:rolleyes: We have to, or else noobs will think silly things like Spitfires are OP or something.

LOL trikke... always trying to keep the peace.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Cenotaph #33 Posted 19 September 2018 - 03:56 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2964 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 18 September 2018 - 04:50 PM, said:

You are adorable when you're petulant...    :D

Delete any clips you denied existed lately? We both know the answer

Edited by Cenotaph, 19 September 2018 - 04:01 AM.

I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

ArrowZ_ #34 Posted 19 September 2018 - 04:12 AM

Captain

• Open Beta Tester
  • 1049 battles

This thread is gettin' Juiceh!

:trollface:

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

WOWP 2.0 Videos Playlist

CorvusCorvax #35 Posted 19 September 2018 - 04:28 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1984 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 17 September 2018 - 08:05 PM, said:

Refuse it and you shall be made to know your place.  

LOL.  [eyeroll]

_Bruiser_ #36 Posted 19 September 2018 - 04:57 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4386 battles
Well damn. Was hoping to see some interesting tags and clan names.

FlakValleyExpress #37 Posted 19 September 2018 - 11:13 AM

Captain

• 41 battles

View PostSonicPariah, on 18 September 2018 - 11:11 AM, said:

I find it funny from the video that a WoWP CC has no tier 10 aircraft, but is willing to give an opinion on how to fly and setup a tier 10 plane. :amazed: This is the best you have for a WoWP CC? Boy the bar is low.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Xr901 #38 Posted 19 September 2018 - 12:21 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4229 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
:popcorn:Well this is starting to get interesting.

SonicPariah #39 Posted 19 September 2018 - 09:47 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View PostPoliticallyIncorrectName, on 18 September 2018 - 06:26 PM, said:

And that's why you also delete posts here on forums that you don't like even despite not breaking any rules.

So I'm going to write this again so you can feel powerful.

WG is capable of creating cross-region platform for WoWP but moving an WG ACCOUNT from one region to another is "technically impossible".

Honestly, no idea what you are talking about. Abusive posts, Naming and Shaming, Off-Topic posts, use of bad language... These will all be removed. Otherwise, your opinions are read, heard, and valued.

The cross-platform issue is something we brought up from the Steam launch and are aware of. No word yet if there is a possible change or fix.

View Post_Bruiser_, on 18 September 2018 - 09:54 PM, said:

Interesting, even though the title of the stream says otherwise? It's also very hilarious that a welcoming EU CC is playing on NA, lol.

Since I've been blackballed now from the "good ole boys" club, I can go in a completely different direction now right? I can personal stream, become a typical forumite, and negatively review things right? Could actually start a clan too.......clans have requirements, so a screeny of at LEAST 5 CA/CC kills per week is required? That sounds really good, of course it wouldn't be that tough.

So, anyone have any clan name and tag suggestions? Now this could be entertaining...........

Since it was on his own channel and not part of the WG channel, it is hit own channel with his own rules. Sorry, friend.

There was a club? I was not aware of any club. Please let me know if I can remedy that or help in any way. You know I value your thoughts and do not want to see you depart in any way.

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 19 September 2018 - 11:13 AM, said:

I find it funny from the video that a WoWP CC has no tier 10 aircraft, but is willing to give an opinion on how to fly and setup a tier 10 plane. :amazed: This is the best you have for a WoWP CC? Boy the bar is low.

Maybe a different account? Maybe he sold them? No idea here. Eek may have more information as this was one of his CCs.

Buncey #40 Posted 20 September 2018 - 07:43 AM

Senior Airman

• 2980 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-

I get the impression sometimes on both this and WoT, that SJW's are just trolling the pages looking for something to fly into a rage about. ie I don't agree with what you said, so instead of rebutting your opinion, I'm going to be offended and 'emo rage' about it.

I know this is the interwebs and all, and people feel like the big dog behind their keyboards, but seriously, just chill, read what is actually there, not what you think you've read. Then give a measured response. People can have a different opinion, and sometimes you can actually both be right depending on how you like to play the game. It's easy to read things into posts depending on your stand point. You have no context or tone to hear how someone actually means what they have posted, so show some respect and you might just find you get some yourself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users