Please don't have a differeing opinion of any CC's

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

_Bruiser_ #41 Posted 20 September 2018 - 07:46 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4252 battles

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 19 September 2018 - 11:13 AM, said:

I find it funny from the video that a WoWP CC has no tier 10 aircraft, but is willing to give an opinion on how to fly and setup a tier 10 plane. :amazed: This is the best you have for a WoWP CC? Boy the bar is low.

EU CC, up to t4 now i believe. Streams twice a week (maybe) and has 5 total wowp vids on Youtube. Is EU wowp that hard up for ppl?

View PostSonicPariah, on 19 September 2018 - 09:47 PM, said:

Honestly, no idea what you are talking about. Abusive posts, Naming and Shaming, Off-Topic posts, use of bad language... These will all be removed. Otherwise, your opinions are read, heard, and valued.

The cross-platform issue is something we brought up from the Steam launch and are aware of. No word yet if there is a possible change or fix.

Since it was on his own channel and not part of the WG channel, it is hit own channel with his own rules. Sorry, friend.

There was a club? I was not aware of any club. Please let me know if I can remedy that or help in any way. You know I value your thoughts and do not want to see you depart in any way.

Maybe a different account? Maybe he sold them? No idea here. Eek may have more information as this was one of his CCs.

Depart? Nah, i still have 300 prem days left and a new found mission........start a new clan called CA. Community Azzhats. im sure it could grow into something very special.

btw, if you watch that replay again you will see that I didnt post anything but 4 lines of text. I wasnt disrespectful, didnt push any issue or post any unsavoury links. Would appreciate you not spreading those things around to people. Thx

trikke #42 Posted 20 September 2018 - 11:38 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2242 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

not a clue what a SJW is...   i just guessed the last two letters was 'jerk wad'

but i was wrong     (look at the little picture, she is umm mad!)

edit: i see that the post that i was commenting on just got jerked itself...     edit:  nope, still there, sorry

i'll leave the SJW definition up for other old farts like me

Edited by trikke, 20 September 2018 - 11:59 AM.

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Buncey #43 Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:47 PM

Senior Airman

• 2918 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-

SJW = Social Justice Warriors.

The people who call you racist if you don't agree with them, all the Politically Correct trolls

eg PC Principle on South Park

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #44 Posted 20 September 2018 - 11:51 PM

Captain

• 675 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostBuncey, on 20 September 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

SJW = Social Justice Warriors.

The people who call you racist if you don't agree with them, all the Politically Correct trolls

eg PC Principle on South Park

hmmm, for SJW... I go with :

the terms:

Social Justice Warriors, race baiters and Politically Correct trolls seem to be terms used quite often by:

Neo Nazi's, Right wing radicals, White supremacist and morons

see... that was bad form, wasn't it

I just try and avoid words that put people into negative groups without getting to know what they are like

hmmm,

maybe I'm St. John's Wort

but, this is the internet and anonymity does breed courage

this is a cool word:

pe·jo·ra·tive
pəˈjôrədiv/
adjective
adjective: pejorative
  1. 1.
    expressing contempt or disapproval.
    ""permissiveness" is used almost universally as a pejorative term"
    synonyms: disparaging, derogatory, denigratory, deprecatory, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, abusive, insulting, slighting;
    informal[edited]
    "his remarks were considered too pejorative for daytime radio"
    antonyms: complimentary
noun
noun: pejorative; plural noun: pejoratives
  1. 1.
    a word expressing contempt or disapproval.
Origin

late 19th century: from French péjoratif, -ive, from late Latin pejorare ‘make worse,’ from Latin pejor ‘worse.’

Translate pejorative to
adjective
  1. 1. peyorativo

noun
  1. 1. peyorativo

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MARS_REVENANT #45 Posted 21 September 2018 - 12:58 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3875 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 19 September 2018 - 06:13 AM, said:

I find it funny from the video that a WoWP CC has no tier 10 aircraft, but is willing to give an opinion on how to fly and setup a tier 10 plane. :amazed: This is the best you have for a WoWP CC? Boy the bar is low.

To be fair, I am a CC and have all planes in hangar, not sure the bar is raised though. Regardless of a bar... 

who needs to be in a flight at tier 10 anyway???

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 21 September 2018 - 01:10 AM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #46 Posted 21 September 2018 - 01:20 AM

Captain

• 675 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 20 September 2018 - 07:58 PM, said:

To be fair, I am a CC and have all planes in hangar, not sure the bar is raised though. Regardless of a bar... 

who needs to be in a flight at tier 10 anyway???

I would say a pilot who wears his parachute on his pants

well... doesn't have a'lotta faith in his skillz

jus' sayin

ya'kno

:sceptic:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Bobby_Tables #47 Posted 21 September 2018 - 04:54 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 3589 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

OK, I read that SJW was defined and that is good.  

However, what is a "CC"?  I am serious.  MARz is a CA, how does that translate to CC?  

How do you know who is a CC and who is not a CC? 

Thanks for the help.  Acronyms are my downfall, I always read too much into them.  

Buncey #48 Posted 21 September 2018 - 03:24 PM

Senior Airman

• 2918 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-

CC= Community Contributor 

These people either steam live or contribute to game guides generally. Basically showing the game off and doing reviews, suggested gear set up's, crew skills. That sort of stuff.

MARS_REVENANT #49 Posted 21 September 2018 - 08:22 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3875 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
CC is typical term. CA is something special for WoWP. Because of the whole "Ace" and flying thing. It works well as I am more of an ace than a contributor... lol. Well I guess you can contribute in many ways, some might say I have contributed quite a bit... negatively, but quite a bit none the less.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #50 Posted 22 September 2018 - 01:45 AM

Captain

• 675 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 21 September 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

CC is typical term. CA is something special for WoWP. Because of the whole "Ace" and flying thing. It works well as I am more of an ace than a contributor... lol. Well I guess you can contribute in many ways, some might say I have contributed quite a bit... negatively, but quite a bit none the less.

negative is only a thing of perspective

in the right perspective negative can be positive

well, of course that is...

depending on the perspective of positive

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 22 September 2018 - 01:47 AM.

MARS_REVENANT #51 Posted 22 September 2018 - 02:24 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3875 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 21 September 2018 - 08:45 PM, said:

negative is only a thing of perspective

in the right perspective negative can be positive

well, of course that is...

depending on the perspective of positive

Perspective is key... currently being stalked by someone who has lost all of it. Poor fellow.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #52 Posted 22 September 2018 - 04:27 PM

Captain

• 675 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 22 September 2018 - 09:24 AM, said:

Perspective is key... currently being stalked by someone who has lost all of it. Poor fellow.

Bad burn Sir...

very bad

Cenotaph #53 Posted 23 September 2018 - 10:10 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2949 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 22 September 2018 - 06:24 AM, said:

Curious thing to say when you initiated the series of PMs... and you keep mentioning me in nearly every thread you post in.   :medal:

Edited by Cenotaph, 23 September 2018 - 10:11 PM.

I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

SonicPariah #54 Posted 24 September 2018 - 09:01 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View Post_Bruiser_, on 20 September 2018 - 07:46 AM, said:

EU CC, up to t4 now i believe. Streams twice a week (maybe) and has 5 total wowp vids on Youtube. Is EU wowp that hard up for ppl?

Depart? Nah, i still have 300 prem days left and a new found mission........start a new clan called CA. Community Azzhats. im sure it could grow into something very special.

btw, if you watch that replay again you will see that I didnt post anything but 4 lines of text. I wasnt disrespectful, didnt push any issue or post any unsavoury links. Would appreciate you not spreading those things around to people. Thx

Glad to hear you will still be around in game! Best of luck on your new Clan and I hope you get some good folks!

Not spreading anything, so no worries there! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users