I am impressed with eekeeboo from the WGEU

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:47 PM

Captain

• 38 battles

I am seeing he/she is do more for WoWP each day. To me it seems he/she does more than the people in Kiev, however that could be just my perspective view.  I like what I am seeing from them. I can see the fight in eekeeboo in keeping WoWP alive. Now if Kiev could get on board too.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

mnbv_fockewulfe #2 Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:03 PM

Captain

• 254 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

If he wasn't such an *** to players he'd be doing a bit better.

We're blessed to have Sonic in comparison.

Just my personal opinion of the guy.:hiding:

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Cenotaph #3 Posted 13 September 2018 - 05:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2962 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 13 September 2018 - 07:03 AM, said:

If he wasn't such an *** to players he'd be doing a bit better.

We're blessed to have Sonic in comparison.

Just my personal opinion of the guy.:hiding:

Outta upvotes for today, but this sentiment mirrors my own...

Eek is a jerk... he treats people like crap... and if you catch him being wrong, he will change the subject ASAP.

He's the type of guy that will misquote someone (Or falsely accuse them of saying they used exploits), refuse to apologize, and then go off the rails if someone misquotes him.

The type of guy that will come to a Clans Discord, interject himself into a conversation (Falsely accuse someone of saying they used exploits), and then block people when he gets told to zip his flappy lips...

WG needs to stop hiring streamers for important positions...   (Murazor, anyone?)

Thank the Gods we have Sonic...

Edited by Cenotaph, 13 September 2018 - 07:09 PM.

I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

Silvin #4 Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 791 battles
  • [SF] SF

I agree that Sonic is doing a great job especially given the somewhat challenging circumstances. Keep it up!

My tier 10 vehicles

WoT (12): E 100, Jagdpanzer E 100, E 50 M, G.W. E 100, Object 140, IS-7, Batignolles-Châtillon 25 t, AMX 50 Foch B, AMX 50 Foch (155), AMX 13 105, T57, T110E5

WoWP (6): IL-40P, Me 262 III, F-86A, XF-90, F7U, Me P.1102 B

WoWS (11): Montana, Des Moines, Salem, Gearing, Midway, Yamato, Shimakaze, Zao, Minotaur, Großer Kurfürst, Hindenburg

Yes, I have tier 10 vehicles of each type in each game. PM me if you have done it as well because I have not yet found someone who has.

SonicPariah #5 Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:57 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

We are a team and doing our best to keep the Community completely up to date on issues and informed on everything we can.

Sometimes change comes slowly, but we will do everything in our power to make sure the game keeps evolving in a healthy positive way.

von_Krimm #6 Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:53 PM

Feedback Airedale

• Community Ace
  • 435 battles

View PostSonicPariah, on 13 September 2018 - 08:57 PM, said:

We are a team and doing our best to keep the Community completely up to date on issues and informed on everything we can.

Sometimes change comes slowly, but we will do everything in our power to make sure the game keeps evolving in a healthy positive way.

does this mean that we will see a return for the need to have an understanding of ACM and actual flying skills to the game again?  you know, like we had from Alpha through open beta.

as for the primary topic of this the thread, Eekeeboo, I was impressed with his/her posts on the WoWP Steam forums.

Edited by von_Krimm, 13 September 2018 - 11:54 PM.

I like my <CENSORED> like I like my <CENSORED> ; aged <CENSORED> to <CENSORED> years and mixed-up with <CENSORED> .If you take fire from the spouse-AA about the former, launch flares and dump chaff: $$$visa$$$amex$$$vonKrimm2.png

ArrowZ_ #7 Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:44 AM

Captain

• Open Beta Tester
  • 1049 battles

View PostSonicPariah, on 14 September 2018 - 06:27 AM, said:

One thing of note that might help relations with players is customer service. Seems WG needs some work in that field too. It's ok to have independent opinions about the game, the dev group & the community. But what's a big no no in ANY industry is treating your customers & players like crap in an insulting manner. Especially if these players are paying $$$ for your titles. Just a little advice.

Edited by ArrowZ_, 14 September 2018 - 12:46 AM.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

WOWP 2.0 Videos Playlist

Xr901 #8 Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:43 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3802 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
eekeeboo is a british guy in his 30s or so (guessing, based on what i've seen on stream). I've heard others complain about him but i've never had any reason to complain, and from everything i've seen he does a good job. He's really active on the EU forums, reddit, and discord.

FlakValleyExpress #9 Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:06 PM

Captain

• 38 battles

View PostXr901, on 13 September 2018 - 09:43 PM, said:

He's really active on the EU forums, reddit, and discord.

This was may point more than being heavy handed in Discord (which its a perfect name for that site). Anyways, beyond the power game, my point is he gets information out. FYI, if he is wrong with info, he's wrong. You can't bat a 1,000 all the time. The main thing is to be consistent on the good side of things for WoWP and the players.

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Cenotaph #10 Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2962 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 14 September 2018 - 04:06 AM, said:

. FYI, if he is wrong with info, he's wrong. You can't bat a 1,000 all the time.

There's a difference between being wrong... and being wrong, but refusing to admit it...

Fighting against people tooth an nail, calling them liars, discrediting their finding with nothing to back his position up, or just outright lying himself...

I don't disagree that other than his incredibly unprofessional communication in Discord, he does do parts of his job quite well... but that matters little next to his D-bag behaviour.

A CM that treats his community like crap if they don't obey to sycophantic levels, isn't worthy of the job, IMO.

Take away his talking privileges, keep him relegated to Official posts only...

Edited by Cenotaph, 14 September 2018 - 04:10 PM.

FlakValleyExpress #11 Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:31 PM

Captain

• 38 battles

View PostCenotaph, on 14 September 2018 - 11:08 AM, said:

There's a difference between being wrong... and being wrong, but refusing to admit it...

Fighting against people tooth an nail, calling them liars, discrediting their finding with nothing to back his position up, or just outright lying himself...

I don't disagree that other than his incredibly unprofessional communication in Discord, he does do parts of his job quite well... but that matters little next to his D-bag behaviour.

A CM that treats his community like crap if they don't obey to sycophantic levels, isn't worthy of the job, IMO.

Take away his talking privileges, keep him relegated to Official posts only...

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Maybe he lost sight who he is working with that pays for his job?

Vae victis

SonicPariah #12 Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:25 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View Postvon_Krimm, on 13 September 2018 - 11:53 PM, said:

does this mean that we will see a return for the need to have an understanding of ACM and actual flying skills to the game again?  you know, like we had from Alpha through open beta.

as for the primary topic of this the thread, Eekeeboo, I was impressed with his/her posts on the WoWP Steam forums.

Man, I super duper hope we get to the point that I need an Assistant! That would be terrific!

View PostArrowZ_, on 14 September 2018 - 12:44 AM, said:

One thing of note that might help relations with players is customer service. Seems WG needs some work in that field too. It's ok to have independent opinions about the game, the dev group & the community. But what's a big no no in ANY industry is treating your customers & players like crap in an insulting manner. Especially if these players are paying $$$ for your titles. Just a little advice.

Customer Service has undergone several changes recently and should be getting back into their stride. If you have filed a Customer Service ticket and are not seeing acceptable results, please let me know that Ticket Number and I will be glad to investigate it and see what can be done!

RoussosPhenomenon #13 Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:52 AM

Airman Basic

• 5347 battles
  • [-GCR-] -GCR-
Although I work closely with Eek, I have a good idea of the types of things Eek has to deal with, I find Eek to be very forthcoming when he is able to be so.

He has passion for this community and can relate to all of us as players, but it's not fair to expect of him to just roll over at every opportunity and tell people what they want to hear .. if he doesn't know, he'll say, if he does but can't, he'll say, or will say he just doesn't know... 

I have the pleasure of seeing how things work a bit more on the CM side of things being a CC. I don't expect everyone to just take my word but I can personally attest to the things that both Eek and Sonic have to deal with as ambassadors for the community.

also.. if you're not getting the responses you want.. it might be time to look in the mirror?

Cenotaph #14 Posted 17 September 2018 - 03:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2962 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

Seems his "hand picked CCs" are just as toxic and arbitrary as Eek is... what a shocker, said nobody...   :sceptic:   (Not directed at you, Roussos...)

Edited by Cenotaph, 17 September 2018 - 03:53 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users