The Prenzlau Dunk Tank

Make it hurt Do your worst Come at me bro

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

Prenzlau #1 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:10 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5654 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

It has occurred to me that for any reconciliation or emotional healing to happen, there maybe a need for certain individuals to get whatever is plaguing them out of their system. If anyone has any reason to not like me, based on my behavior, my words or my in game play, here is the place to let me have it. I am an arrogant swaggering sophisticate who is better than most of you and I prove it in these forums and in battle. So here, I'm sticking my chin out, are you big enough to take a swing? Tired of dying behind my bombers because you can't fly your plane right? Tried of feeling inferior and disrespected from reading my writings? Maybe you just don't like me for other reasons? 

Here I am! Let me have it. I'm also using that font that makes everything I write seem elegant and sophisticated. Ha! If anyone has something to say, now is the time or forever hold yer peace! Just remember, if you post here, I might fire back. 

Prenzlau

Edited by Prenzlau, 12 September 2018 - 08:20 PM.

The Zigfreid & Prenzlau Bombing Company

"We're not just delivering the mail..."

Reitousair #2 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:20 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6334 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

:P

(image link broke reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Edited by Reitousair, 13 September 2018 - 01:22 AM.

I do fly Chinese aircraft a fair amount so... *ahem*

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

I even made a custom skin for my IL-10M!

Cenotaph #3 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:27 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2949 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

For something so simple, you sure do seem adamant in your conviction to make it seem complicated...

All... you... need... to... do... is... be...less... intentionally... hostile...

Making threads that are inviting me to comment on them, and then acting like I'm doing something wrong when I do, would be a good example here.

There really is no mystery...

Did you fail to notice the complete lack of hostility from me when we ended up in a few battles together the other day? (both against, and teamed) I even said GG to you...

Edited by Cenotaph, 12 September 2018 - 08:32 PM.

I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

Noreaga #4 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:40 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
i am genuinely concerned for your mental well being, taking the internet to heart is a sure fire way to end up as a psychological statistic.

Edited by Noreaga, 12 September 2018 - 08:41 PM.

Nimis obnoxii curare

Prenzlau #5 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5654 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCenotaph, on 12 September 2018 - 02:27 PM, said:

For something so simple, you sure do seem adamant in your conviction to make it seem complicated...

All... you... need... to... do... is... be...less... intentionally... hostile...

Making threads that are inviting me to comment on them, and then acting like I'm doing something wrong when I do, would be a good example here.

Did you fail to notice the complete lack of hostility from me when we ended up in a few battles together the other day? (both against, and teamed) I even said GG to you...

You mean when I shot you down twice and we were both in heavy fighters from the same tier? Your guy Desert had to fly his ground attack up to try and protect you. It did not stop me. So I really had nothing to say, the results were what I knew they would be. 

It is kind of ironic. I say, "here I am", come and throw your poop the way you like doing in every thread I create or comment on, but now you want say "hey what is your problem, it's not me bro". 

I think if the tape was reviewed, I don't think I would be described as the hostile one since I have been the one creating threads and sharing my work/ideas/thoughts and you have been the antagonist to my posts. 

Yes, there is a mystery. The mystery is how you have the nerve to throw responsibility for your actions and behavior onto me? I'm saying in this thread that this is the time to settle your scores and emotional feelings with me and you are acting like you don't have any. Really. Your ok then? So if I said I think your an inferior mind who struggles with their own self importance, then your ok with that? I'm ok with that. 

Prenzlau

Edited by Prenzlau, 12 September 2018 - 08:53 PM.

Prenzlau #6 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:48 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5654 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostNoreaga, on 12 September 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

i am genuinely concerned for your mental well being, taking the internet to heart is a sure fire way to end up as a psychological statistic.

I seem to remember your name, but not much else.

Prenzlau

CorvusCorvax #7 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1472 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostCenotaph, on 12 September 2018 - 08:27 PM, said:

Hook, line, and mother-effing sinker....

Cenotaph #8 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:56 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2949 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostPrenzlau, on 12 September 2018 - 12:45 PM, said:

I think if the tape was reviewed, I don't think I would be described as the hostile one since I have been the one creating threads and sharing my work/ideas/thoughts and you have been the antagonist to my posts.    Do you make any posts that aren't about you? Like, do you ever try to help people with tech issues, or offer advice on something other than bombers? I do, often.

Prenzlau

I would argue that the tape shows you constantly insulting myself, other players in general, my abilities as a player (thanks for providing a recent example), and my entire clan... on many occasions.

And I, insult the tone of your posts, and the general hubris you seem to exhibit...

Do we really need to play "Find all the lies?" Like that time you accused me of "Attacking you like an attack dog!" (still redundant as hell) over a very mild post... you know what... let's~

View PostPrenzlau, on 26 July 2018 - 01:39 PM, said:

How far you have digressed. Your psychological short comings are somehow my fault? Let us be honest, you have attacked me, gone out of your way to attack me, personally. In your discord, I was not even speaking to you, and in you jumped, with the only idea of running me out on a rail. Before that you either did not like or understand the joke I posted, (the animal house fraternity hazing), and again you attacked me, like an attack dog off it's leash. Somehow, though, because I stand up for myself and give back, I'm the bad guy who deserves it. 

In these forums, when you really break things down, there is a conga line of people who simply attack and pile on anything I write or reply to. Often I say something in theory or make a ironic joke, maybe question some norms or paradigms, or point out truths and alternatives that make people have to think or question their opinions, and for that, I am attacked relentlessly. 

It's swim with the sharks and become one of them or get eaten by them. That is the attitude in these forums and everyone knows it when it comes to approval of the game or WG. So I have some counter intuitive rhetoric and opinions, and people just cannot handle it. 

I have brought attention to topics in this forum and turned feeble "go no where" posts into grand marathons with elevated participation. Your "meanwhile at, HQ" post, 63 replies and 807 views in less than 48 hours over something totally irrelevant. People are coming back to the forums to either read what I write or verbally assassinate my character, but people are coming back into the forums. A few broken and smashed egos are a small price to pay for all the attention I have created. 

Any post in these forums is rather boring and bland until I show up. Say and think what you will about me, I breathed live back into something that was near dead. 

Prenzlau

Here's the thread in question  http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/52772-thanks-to-s-l-a-y-and-his-flight-mates-for-the-games/page__p__733802#entry733802

And here is the specific quote that was so savage, and hurt you so deeply~

View PostCenotaph, on 02 May 2018 - 07:49 AM, said:

Perhaps those who dwell in clans full of people that club the hell out of tier 2 and 3, shouldn't cast stones...  :P

Are you trying to be his Flava-flav or something?

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 12 September 2018 - 12:55 PM, said:

Hook, line, and mother-effing sinker....

Edited by Cenotaph, 12 September 2018 - 09:15 PM.

CorvusCorvax #9 Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1472 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostCenotaph, on 12 September 2018 - 08:56 PM, said:

Are you trying to be his Flava-flav or something?

...or something.

Prenzlau #10 Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:34 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5654 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostPrenzlau, on 26 July 2018 - 01:39 PM, said:

How far you have digressed. Your psychological short comings are somehow my fault? Let us be honest, you have attacked me, gone out of your way to attack me, personally. In your discord, I was not even speaking to you, and in you jumped, with the only idea of running me out on a rail. Before that you either did not like or understand the joke I posted, (the animal house fraternity hazing), and again you attacked me, like an attack dog off it's leash. Somehow, though, because I stand up for myself and give back, I'm the bad guy who deserves it. 

In these forums, when you really break things down, there is a conga line of people who simply attack and pile on anything I write or reply to. Often I say something in theory or make a ironic joke, maybe question some norms or paradigms, or point out truths and alternatives that make people have to think or question their opinions, and for that, I am attacked relentlessly. 

It's swim with the sharks and become one of them or get eaten by them. That is the attitude in these forums and everyone knows it when it comes to approval of the game or WG. So I have some counter intuitive rhetoric and opinions, and people just cannot handle it. 

I have brought attention to topics in this forum and turned feeble "go no where" posts into grand marathons with elevated participation. Your "meanwhile at, HQ" post, 63 replies and 807 views in less than 48 hours over something totally irrelevant. People are coming back to the forums to either read what I write or verbally assassinate my character, but people are coming back into the forums. A few broken and smashed egos are a small price to pay for all the attention I have created. 

Any post in these forums is rather boring and bland until I show up. Say and think what you will about me, I breathed live back into something that was near dead. 

Prenzlau

I'm actually glad you re-posted that. I love re-reading some of my own writings and that one is still really good. Do you really think being called "an attack dog" is all that bad? Although to be fair, when saying "like an attack dog", it is used in a figurative sense, meaning it could be imagined "like an attack dog", not necessarily to be taken literally. You always seem to be grasping at straws, correcting my grammar, finding the smallest thing to twist into something more than it was supposed to be. Would you like to see my tax returns?

This post might be titled "The Prenzlau Dunk Tank" and I say some really blustery things, as any good dunk tank victim should, but in reality this thread is all about how smart a person is. I'm 100% here if anyone wants to dunk me, I'm truly waiting for something else though. 

Prenzlau

Cenotaph #11 Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:44 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2949 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR
Enjoy the wait~  :great:

Prenzlau #12 Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:50 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5654 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCenotaph, on 12 September 2018 - 02:56 PM, said:

I would argue that the tape shows you constantly insulting myself, other players in general, my abilities as a player (thanks for providing a recent example), and my entire clan... on many occasions.

The whole clan insult, was actually part of a premeditated plan, which I did share with Reitousair as my grand idea (my idea to help) to bring back some life into a clan that to be honest is (was) waning. It was a long shot attempt to create an insulting villain that needed to be remedied. My hope was to get more HVAR active with a cause, even if that cause was my demise in many battles. I'm afraid however, I was not a sufficient villain to inspire more participation by the members of HVAR. It is ironic sometimes when you learn the truth, that I was actually concerned and committed to helping HVAR by trying to bring back some players to the game. If this is not the truth, Reitousair will come forth and say so. I've only been a fictional enemy, for a good cause. The fight and expulsion from the HVAR discord was an act, an event to give credence to myself becoming the villain. Complicated and unorthodox, yes, but it was worth a try and I enjoyed it so much I decided to just keep the role.

Prenzlau

Edited by Prenzlau, 12 September 2018 - 11:55 PM.

SlappedbyRommel #13 Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:56 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1839 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
Please Sonic or Blind lock down this thread and erase for all time. Just wow nothing else to say.

Noreaga #14 Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:54 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostPrenzlau, on 12 September 2018 - 03:48 PM, said:

I seem to remember your name, but not much else.

Prenzlau

oh that's cute, the undergrad tried to insult me. 

Nimis obnoxii curare

Prenzlau #15 Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:56 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5654 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostSlappedbyRommel, on 12 September 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

Please Sonic or Blind lock down this thread and erase for all time. Just wow nothing else to say.

How about you just go on our way then? We often like to smash and destroy what we don't understand, if it doesn't fit into our mental menagerie. It is not fair that I have to always have these throat cutting barnacles attached to every thread I make, and yet when I make a post "just for them" to come out and do what they normally would do anyways, they loose their nerve as the spineless neophytes they are. It is all different when you shine a spotlight on them and ask them to come up on stage and say their piece. 

Otherwise this is just a validation to my greatness and I'll gladly move forward with that since there is so much silent compliance. 

Prenzlau

Edited by Prenzlau, 12 September 2018 - 11:52 PM.

Bluegoose02 #16 Posted 13 September 2018 - 12:35 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2607 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-
 Just wow . I've flown against you , sometimes I win sometimes I don't but I can say for certain that you are not better then me in any way shape or form and will continue to shoot you down every chance I get and enjoy it.

Bobby_Tables #17 Posted 13 September 2018 - 12:55 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 3612 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

You have bad breath and your feet smell, so there.  

Feel better?  I do.  Thanks for letting me vent.  

Edit:  Font adjusted so as not to further antagonize the OP.  

Edited by Bobby_Tables, 13 September 2018 - 12:56 AM.

Reitousair #18 Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:00 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6334 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostPrenzlau, on 12 September 2018 - 02:50 PM, said:

The whole clan insult, was actually part of a premeditated plan, which I did share with Reitousair as my grand idea (my idea to help) to bring back some life into a clan that to be honest is (was) waning. It was a long shot attempt to create an insulting villain that needed to be remedied. My hope was to get more HVAR active with a cause, even if that cause was my demise in many battles. I'm afraid however, I was not a sufficient villain to inspire more participation by the members of HVAR. It is ironic sometimes when you learn the truth, that I was actually concerned and committed to helping HVAR by trying to bring back some players to the game. If this is not the truth, Reitousair will come forth and say so. I've only been a fictional enemy, for a good cause. The fight and expulsion from the HVAR discord was an act, an event to give credence to myself becoming the villain. Complicated and unorthodox, yes, but it was worth a try and I enjoyed it so much I decided to just keep the role.

Prenzlau

While you did confide some sort of plan, you did not say it was to try and paint yourself as a villain. There were entirely different ways you could try to inspire people to play, without being antagonistic. Also your general antagonistic attitude in a lot of other posts doesn't really help your case that it was just to try and inspire HVAR. Just because you act or have good faith does not necessarily mean you're actually in the right, it's arguable that you were needlessly arrogant and antagonistic for quite a bit of your crusade to try and revitalize a group. There are a lot more productive ways to get people desiring to fight, like making yourself moreso a rival, not an enemy. Insulting and trying to lay a challenge at the same time only works if ones affected by anger and taunts, if they're not, then, well, they'll likely ignore it. To be honest, it just seems like you stained your reputation for no good reason.

Oh and for those wanting a bit of proof of this whole "plan"

I do fly Chinese aircraft a fair amount so... *ahem*

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

I even made a custom skin for my IL-10M!

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #19 Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:08 AM

Captain

• 675 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostBobby_Tables, on 12 September 2018 - 07:55 PM, said:

You have bad breath and your feet smell, so there.  

Feel better?  I do.  Thanks for letting me vent.  

Edit:  Font adjusted so as not to further antagonize the OP.  

Dearest Boobie,

As your lawyer, financial consultant and life coach...

I recommend we do not participate in a non sanctioned American Carnie Institute (ACI) dunk tank...

the chlorine levels seem low...

and they seem to be quickly approaching a level of scumly that would embarrass even the most seasoned carnie worker

just move on

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Perco_lator #20 Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:01 AM

• 11 battles

View PostReitousair, on 12 September 2018 - 10:00 PM, said:

While you did confide some sort of plan, you did not say it was to try and paint yourself as a villain.

Well to be fair he did refer to himself as the 'Dark Knight' in another thread.

"Come find me in the game, tough guy.  We'll see who knows stuff."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users