Operation Orders

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

V_MAXX #1 Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:33 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4283 battles
  • [_SOS_] _SOS_
Is anyone else having problems with Operation Orders? this is the second one I have opened, same thing both times, orders ask me to get 11K capture points. After 10 games i check the order to see my progress and it shows 0 of 11K. second order I had to destroy 8 ground sections in one battle. multiple times I have destroyed 12- 16 ground sections, operation order will not count it. long story short ive lost 2 already and far exceeded the goals on both of them. Is there a fix? or something i can do to make these things acknowledge my progress? turned in a ticket, but it has been over a week on hold.   

SonicPariah #2 Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:26 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

Yes, we are aware of these issues and are working diligently to correct the problems.

In the meantime, please make sure you file a Support Ticket and let us know the Ticket Number.

V_MAXX #3 Posted 11 September 2018 - 09:40 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4283 battles
  • [_SOS_] _SOS_
Thanks Sonic, this is what I wanted to know, I didnt know if it was a wide spread problem; or if it was just a problem with my computer as far as settings. This is what they should have told me on the ticket. So i will wait for fix to try the next order

NiteViper #4 Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:51 AM

Senior Airman

• 695 battles
  • [-XBK-] -XBK-

i had opened a supply chest a few days ago from the mission rewards, got an operation order for a tier 8 plane, decided to open it in the morning and start the mission then, when I got in game the next morning the operation order was gone, so I sent a ticket to the help desk with my game logs, so hopefully they will be able to fix that for me

blindfoId #5 Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:35 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 7 battles
This is great that you submitted a ticket on the issue. If you face any problems do not hesitate to contact me or SonicPariah!

NiteViper #6 Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:10 PM

Senior Airman

• 695 battles
  • [-XBK-] -XBK-
yeah they replied to my ticket saying that I didn't receive the op order for the ME 109 TL but instead I had received the PE-2 op order lol guess it was a glitch on the games end, hopefully they can give me the op order or give me the plane.

Buncey #7 Posted 15 September 2018 - 05:56 AM

Senior Airman

• 2980 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-

I've just had this happen for 11K capture points on the Tier 6 Supermarine Spitfire V DB 605. I've submitted a ticket, SonicPariah you posted

View PostSonicPariah, on 11 September 2018 - 08:26 PM, said

In the meantime, please make sure you file a Support Ticket and let us know the Ticket Number.

Do you want me to message you with the ticket number or just post it on this thread?

pirat262 #8 Posted 17 September 2018 - 05:36 PM

Senior Airman

• 6536 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

When I go to do the missions of the planes of the spitfire v db 605 tier 6 german hunting, when I do the first mission in several ways that are to shoot down 10 planes or air targets in a battle, I do it but the plane does not give me the mission as valid , for example I pass these screen images where I shoot 13 targets in one and 16 air targets in another more than the 10 required by the mission and I do not consider it valid, I hope they solve the problem quickly or give me the plane, because that I bought airplanes, premiuns, tokens and gold and I have completed other missions from other planes and had not given me problems before

greetings pirat 262

i have sent the tickets with the screen images with all the examples and i hope they fix this or they give the plane because the clock of the order is going on ¡¡¡

i hope  WG this

Buncey #9 Posted 19 September 2018 - 11:51 AM

Senior Airman

• 2980 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-

Hi pirat262. They do have to be Enemy Planes, Air Defence Planes don't count.

I had an issue with part 2, sent in a ticket with Screen Shots and they sorted it out for me. So I'm sure if you've been shooting down Enemy Planes and the screen shot shows this, they will credit you the mission.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users