I Don't Know, Guys, I'm Getting Frustrated

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

hamhockjones #81 Posted 09 December 2018 - 04:54 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 11160 battles

You are losing because this game is designed that way, to frustrate you to the point of buying more planes and stuff !! These people will claim that this is not true, lol but its very true !!  Some of these so called experts, well check out their stats. If they have 100 planes in their hanger, then they probably are having much success on here because they either paid for success or they are involved in making money for this wowp company. Then check guys like me with a small hanger but yet are pretty good. You will find that the winning percentages are usually higher on big spenders stats.. Small hanger folks carry low win percentages . Why you ask?  We have not spent thousands and we are not members of the North Ameican group that can fix games so your team loses.. I am good and I can spend an entire day and only win a couple of games after winning 20 in a row the day before.. Match maker plus these money grabbers on here can fix games against you by adjusting the difficulty of your team to win and manipulate your plane to perform less to cause you not to be a factor !!  Trust me, buy more stuff and you will win more, its that simple !!   So grab that visa and spend all the way to victory !!!   PS some of those guys that lie about this will defend wowp as usual, don't mind them, they are paid to do so.... HAM

Captain_Underpants53 #82 Posted 09 December 2018 - 06:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 15404 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

View Posthamhockjones, on 09 December 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

You are losing because this game is designed that way, to frustrate you to the point of buying more planes and stuff !! These people will claim that this is not true, lol but its very true !!  Some of these so called experts, well check out their stats. If they have 100 planes in their hanger, then they probably are having much success on here because they either paid for success or they are involved in making money for this wowp company. Then check guys like me with a small hanger but yet are pretty good. You will find that the winning percentages are usually higher on big spenders stats.. Small hanger folks carry low win percentages . Why you ask?  We have not spent thousands and we are not members of the North Ameican group that can fix games so your team loses.. I am good and I can spend an entire day and only win a couple of games after winning 20 in a row the day before.. Match maker plus these money grabbers on here can fix games against you by adjusting the difficulty of your team to win and manipulate your plane to perform less to cause you not to be a factor !!  Trust me, buy more stuff and you will win more, its that simple !!   So grab that visa and spend all the way to victory !!!   PS some of those guys that lie about this will defend wowp as usual, don't mind them, they are paid to do so.... HAM

I need to get more planes!  I only have 216 now!  No wonder I only have a 62% win rate!  Er...........where do I sign up for the paid defense of WoWP?    :amazed:
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

CorvusCorvax #83 Posted 09 December 2018 - 06:29 PM

First Lieutenant

• 2229 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View Posthamhockjones, on 09 December 2018 - 04:54 PM, said:

Then check guys like me with a small hanger but yet are pretty good.

I'm not going to put a fine point on this, HHJ.  I've seen you fly the Me-410.

You aren't that good.

I have, however, seen you fly turn and energy fighters, and you do just fine with those.  So, the problem you're having isn't with the game or the programming.  It's your approach, and your lack of ability to think about the game as whole.  Your tactical skill is nice to have, but you are a detriment to your team because you don't think about everything else that's going on in the battle, and how to become better at planes that don't turn well.

These things are the key to winning the game.  Figure out where you need to be, and when.  Figure out how to use your plane in the best way that caters to the strengths, and covers the weaknesses.

CorvusCorvax #84 Posted 09 December 2018 - 06:30 PM

First Lieutenant

• 2229 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 09 December 2018 - 06:24 PM, said:

I need to get more planes!  I only have 216 now!  No wonder I only have a 62% win rate!  Er...........where do I sign up for the paid defense of WoWP?    :amazed:

Yeah, I need that payroll check, too.

Captain_Underpants53 #85 Posted 09 December 2018 - 08:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 15404 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 09 December 2018 - 01:30 PM, said:

Yeah, I need that payroll check, too.

Er..............no!   I wouldn't take their filthy lucre!  I was just wondering is all, honest.  I wonder how much?  Just wondering again!

:B

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users