MORE UNWANTED CHANGES !

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

hamhockjones #1 Posted 07 August 2018 - 11:43 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 10210 battles
   If you pilots have not noticed, the personal points you get during a battle have been lowered big time. I took notice about halfway through the attrition event this weekend.  Scoring 10,000 before has been reduced to more like 5000. I have never read one person complain about personal points. I do see what wowp is doing though. Less points mean less xp, less credits and so on. This is another way to get pilots to spend money, simple as that.. Also during the event this weekend during the first half the respawn time was quick and fast, we were having a blast fighting in battle rather than sitting and waiting. Many respawn times were 10 seconds or less and was really fun. Then suddenly the respawn time became 38 to 35 seconds most of the time and this could be what was causing our scores to drop dramatically.. Anyway less playing and more waiting seems to be the new system. Something we all do not want, therefore this is what we get as usual.. Its always more unwanted changes to a once great game !!  Ham

ClosedCoffin #2 Posted 08 August 2018 - 12:02 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4783 battles
  • [MRCS] MRCS

My personal point scores are consistently lower during attrition events, like by 30%.

I thought it was something about the event though that caused this.

FlakValleyExpress #3 Posted 08 August 2018 - 11:29 AM

Captain

• 41 battles

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

NorthernPorter #4 Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Test Veteran
  • 1657 battles
I don't think it was a game change that affected your scores so much as it was an increase of players online for the event. I feel like the increase of players made it harder to get as many points as you normally do when just up against bots. I noticed my scores were lacking too and most of the time it was at peak times when more players were online and in game. When I played outside the peak times my scores were back to normal.

Prenzlau #5 Posted 08 August 2018 - 04:11 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 6648 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Posthamhockjones, on 07 August 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

If you pilots have not noticed, the personal points you get during a battle have been lowered big time. I took notice about halfway through the attrition event this weekend.  Scoring 10,000 before has been reduced to more like 5000. I have never read one person complain about personal points. I do see what wowp is doing though. Less points mean less xp, less credits and so on. This is another way to get pilots to spend money, simple as that.. Also during the event this weekend during the first half the respawn time was quick and fast, we were having a blast fighting in battle rather than sitting and waiting. Many respawn times were 10 seconds or less and was really fun. Then suddenly the respawn time became 38 to 35 seconds most of the time and this could be what was causing our scores to drop dramatically.. Anyway less playing and more waiting seems to be the new system. Something we all do not want, therefore this is what we get as usual.. Its always more unwanted changes to a once great game !!  Ham

Atleast Hammy is playing the game and then complaining, and I give him credit for that versus all these non player snipers who sit and make cutting remarks about things they know little about because they are quitters and losers. 

Hammy wants what most people want, a fun and viable game that has good structure and good support, along with customer sensitivty and incentives to play and spend. So Hammy is out there still playing even though like most active players, he has complaints and unmet expectations. I respect that more than all the "opt outs" that don't have the grit or guts to participate and be invovled in the process. Hammy is not a quitter. He might not be happy but he has earned his complaint time.

Prenzlau

The Zigfreid & Prenzlau Bombing Company

"We're not just delivering the mail..."

sneakytails #6 Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:24 PM

Senior Airman

• 367 battles
  • [ESG] ESG

View PostNorthernPorter, on 08 August 2018 - 02:09 PM, said:

I don't think it was a game change that affected your scores so much as it was an increase of players online for the event. I feel like the increase of players made it harder to get as many points as you normally do when just up against bots. I noticed my scores were lacking too and most of the time it was at peak times when more players were online and in game. When I played outside the peak times my scores were back to normal.

I think this is spot on, score numbers are way lower when more players are in one game. As long as I have fun and do my job then its a good game for me, playing for numbers is stupid anyways. If the population does go up in this game it may be hard for players to adjust in some ways.

MARS_REVENANT #7 Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:28 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 4171 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View Posthamhockjones, on 07 August 2018 - 06:43 PM, said:

I believe that was noted in the most recent patch notes.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users