Female Pilots in the Premium Shop!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Content_WG #1 Posted 03 August 2018 - 12:04 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 0 battles
From August 3 to 6, three unique female aerial combat experts, each with a special set of skills, will land in the Premium Shop for the first time.

Full news text

pyantoryng #2 Posted 03 August 2018 - 12:09 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1678 battles
Where is Lottie? :unsure:

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

MARS_REVENANT #3 Posted 03 August 2018 - 02:51 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 4171 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
Since they recently Nerfed the RU Female Skills it would be interesting to see how many people purchase the RU package vs the Ger and US.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

mkloby #4 Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 370 battles
If you already own them, I’m assuming the 7pt pilot received is a generic pilot without any special abilities, is that correct?

Reitousair #5 Posted 04 August 2018 - 07:24 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 7410 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View Postmkloby, on 04 August 2018 - 08:14 AM, said:

If you already own them, I’m assuming the 7pt pilot received is a generic pilot without any special abilities, is that correct?

Correct, you receive a regular 7-point pilot for whatever nationality the female pilot is.

Marina (Soviet pilot) has recently been fixed which makes her effectively useless to most people and a waste of 5 skillpoints however there's been murmurs of her skills getting modified so she might turn into something worthwhile again, consider her a future investment at this point.

Mary (American pilot) can make an F7U effectively have 1500lb bombs and largely nullify the effects of boost equipment.

Charlotte (German pilot) is great on HF's so you can hunt people down (especially with the firepower German HF's get,) and anybody foolish enough to go head-on will instantly regret their life's choices.

For their skills:

Marina: Demolition Expert + whenever you collide with terrain it will take double your max health and convert that into an explosion (particularly massive on Soviet GA with their healthpools)

When you deal 20% of a ground targets healthpool using only your guns, you will activate a mode where you will ignite all light segments with one shot (might see use if you approach from bad angles using IL-2's)

Mary: Engine Guru I (however you only get 2% instead of 3% thrust gained from the skill) + you get 10% boost duration (nullify half a fully-calibrated ultimate turbine/mixture penalty!)

When in a steep dive, and about when you hit your upper yellow band of speed your ordinance will do twice the damage (this skill activates on a steep dive, but only deactivates upon leveling out, so if you plan your attacks right you can even use this in an A-26, just make sure you don't level out)

Charlotte: You gain a massive 40% increase in your spotting range, however enemies can spot you from 10% farther away (consider camouflaging yourself to get the full effect of the 40% bonus with no drawbacks besides your fashion sense)

When going head-on, fire chance, crit chance, and damage will increase by 20% (only works on enemies you're targeting and where their nose is pointed at, so manual targeting is a must to make the most out of this skill)

I do fly Chinese aircraft a fair amount so... *ahem*

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

I even made a custom skin for my IL-10M!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users