saga lowly worm

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Captain_Underpants53 #1 Posted 03 August 2018 - 12:00 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 14373 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

Notes from the latest meeting of the Mismanagement Committee

Admired Sacred Savior ([edited]), "OK, let's get rolling here!  I got a hot date...............er, I mean I have some stuff to go over with my new secretary."

Customer Account Developer (CAD), "That idea for a Communication Manager (CM) to fool..............er, I mean tell the players a bunch of............I mean, let them know we care (snicker, snort) is working like gangbusters.  The futures for pitchforks and torches are way down.  The rabble.........er, I mean the players are temporarily appeased."

Lowly Worm, (LW)  But won't they get even angrier if they think we pulled the wool over their eyes?  Won't we have to produce at least some of the promised changes?"

CAD, "No worries,  We'll just think of another stalling tactic.............I mean, caring (snicker, snort) ploy to put them off."

LW, "But, but............"

[edited], "Enough!  Butt me no butts!  Where is Butt Head, anyway?"

LW, "He was in the latrine (sigh) throwing up all over the place."

[edited], "What a noob!  Can't handle five Exploding Enchiladas at Tex's Ptomaine Palace!  I had eight!  (Sounds of rumbling and roiling coming from his stomach).  Er, meeting adjourned!  Get those latrine cleaning supplies ready LW!" (runs out of the room).

LW, "sigh."

LOL, I never imagined the censor would object to me using a synonym for donkey.

Edited by Captain_Underpants53, 03 August 2018 - 12:02 AM.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

ArrowZ_ #2 Posted 03 August 2018 - 12:09 AM

Captain

• Open Beta Tester
  • 1049 battles
This should be a series! :trollface:

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

WOWP 2.0 Videos Playlist

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #3 Posted 03 August 2018 - 01:52 AM

Captain

• 784 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 02 August 2018 - 07:00 PM, said:

Notes from the latest meeting of the Mismanagement Committee

Admired Sacred Savior ([edited]), "OK, let's get rolling here!  I got a hot date...............er, I mean I have some stuff to go over with my new secretary."

Customer Account Developer (CAD), "That idea for a Communication Manager (CM) to fool..............er, I mean tell the players a bunch of............I mean, let them know we care (snicker, snort) is working like gangbusters.  The futures for pitchforks and torches are way down.  The rabble.........er, I mean the players are temporarily appeased."

classic!

Lowly Worm, (LW)  But won't they get even angrier if they think we pulled the wool over their eyes?  Won't we have to produce at least some of the promised changes?"

CAD, "No worries,  We'll just think of another stalling tactic.............I mean, caring (snicker, snort) ploy to put them off."

LW, "But, but............"

[edited], "Enough!  Butt me no butts!  Where is Butt Head, anyway?"

LW, "He was in the latrine (sigh) throwing up all over the place."

[edited], "What a noob!  Can't handle five Exploding Enchiladas at Tex's Ptomaine Palace!  I had eight!  (Sounds of rumbling and roiling coming from his stomach).  Er, meeting adjourned!  Get those latrine cleaning supplies ready LW!" (runs out of the room).

LW, "sigh."

LOL, I never imagined the censor would object to me using a synonym for donkey.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Captain_Underpants53 #4 Posted 03 August 2018 - 09:32 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 14373 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

View PostArrowZ_, on 02 August 2018 - 07:09 PM, said:

This should be a series! :trollface:

Isn't it already?
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

mnbv_fockewulfe #5 Posted 03 August 2018 - 03:26 PM

Captain

• 256 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

Second best satire every!:rolleyes:

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Also tagged with saga, lowly worm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users