• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

SonicPariah #81 Posted 06 August 2018 - 05:14 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 416 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 02 August 2018 - 06:49 PM, said:

I would suggest that complaining is NOT the way to get changes.  Making constructive criticism, then requesting a particular kind of change would work better.  Complaining is what teenagers do when life is totally unfair.  Both the tone and the reception are different.  The hard reality is that it unlikely that either mode of communication will have an effect.  But one at least shows a modicum of respect.

Complaining definitely has its place, but too much complaining usually leads to the listener shutting down communication rather than becoming more open for conversation.

View Postf16falcona46, on 03 August 2018 - 02:56 PM, said:

Complaints can be constructive criticism as well. In fact, any constructive criticism is always a complaint. Now, whining is a different matter--but the majority of complaints on this forum have at least identified a specific undesirable change, and therefore (I would say) are constructive.

If WG chooses to interpret actual constructive criticism (what's wrong, why it's wrong, and how it can be fixed), which has been posted in many places such as this forum, Reddit, the official Discord, and even the Facebook page, as whining or as personal attacks, then the problem isn't the players.

Most feedback I receive, regardless of what format, is put into our documentation and seriously considered and not just shrugged off. Again, though, constructive feedback and criticism provided in a well reasoned and legible manner is always more appreciated that arguing or griping.

CorvusCorvax #82 Posted 06 August 2018 - 05:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1329 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostSonicPariah, on 06 August 2018 - 05:14 PM, said:

Again, though, constructive feedback and criticism provided in a well reasoned and legible manner is always more appreciated that arguing or griping.

I thought I was clear as to how I was differentiating the two forms of feedback.  My apologies for not being clear.

SonicPariah #83 Posted 06 August 2018 - 05:40 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 416 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 06 August 2018 - 05:30 PM, said:

I thought I was clear as to how I was differentiating the two forms of feedback.  My apologies for not being clear.

You were perfectly clear and I appreciate it!

That was more for everyone else who was reading. :)

Deltavee #84 Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:48 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 606 battles

View PostPerco_lator, on 03 August 2018 - 04:42 PM, said:

Here is a collage of old doors, what do you think?

The ones that are bricked up seem to apply to the situation very well, in my estimation.

Edited by Deltavee, 12 August 2018 - 07:49 AM.

Deltavee

GAA drivers do it in the dirt.

sandtinger #85 Posted 14 August 2018 - 07:06 AM

Master Sergeant

• 9589 battles

i would like to see them do a write up on what gun set ups are best for what planes that would be nice to see i think that would make some people happy.  so they could set there plane ... or better yet what gun set up make your plane work the way it did before the patch that would be nice to see as well

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users