Attitude Progress negative attacks

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

mnbv_fockewulfe #21 Posted 01 August 2018 - 01:47 AM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Spoiler

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Deltavee #22 Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 606 battles

View PostPrenzlau, on 31 July 2018 - 08:40 PM, said:

Thanks for your reply.

Prenzlau

You accuse me of drama, Prenzlau?  Please, it is to laugh.  The tenor of your response to my post speaks unerringly of you.  Intrerpret that as you will.  You are nothing if not consistent and that is no crime in my eyes.  Actually I quite enjoy the fact that we can post and defend such strongly opposed views and keep it civilized.  No mean feat on the faceless, facile internet.

I do, of course, stand by my statements and actually, yes, I'd love to visit Cyprus and Nicosia since it is one of the few countries we missed while we were living in Paris.  And if I were there, I certainly would not be able to stay away from WG, assuming I was not thrown off the property.   :hiding: 

I like tech and game tech is particularly interesting.  Hell, I'd even visit Wisconsin if your rabid border guards would let me cross.  Guess I'm cursed to finish out my retirement in Canada, though.  There are worse fates.

Regards,

DTV

Deltavee

GAA drivers do it in the dirt.

Prenzlau #23 Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:44 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4787 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 31 July 2018 - 07:47 PM, said:

Spoiler

Back to farming green points off my posts I see. After putting things behind and turning over a new leaf with you, here we are. Is it some sort of compulsion that you just cannot control? Maybe you just cannot stand that my opinions might be different. Since your back to personal attacks... I doubt you'll contribute anything of any value. Like I said previous, if your not helping, your part of the problem. I know your fresh out of high school, but show a little maturity. 

Prenzlau

The Zigfreid & Prenzlau Bombing Company

"We're not just delivering the mail..."

Prenzlau #24 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:01 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4787 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostDeltavee, on 31 July 2018 - 08:29 PM, said:

Hell, I'd even visit Wisconsin if your rabid border guards would let me cross.  

Regards,

DTV

Ha ha ha! Now that is funny! 

Prenzlau

mnbv_fockewulfe #25 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:10 AM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostPrenzlau, on 01 August 2018 - 02:44 AM, said:

Back to farming green points off my posts I see. After putting things behind and turning over a new leaf with you, here we are. Is it some sort of compulsion that you just cannot control? Maybe you just cannot stand that my opinions might be different. Since your back to personal attacks... I doubt you'll contribute anything of any value. Like I said previous, if your not helping, your part of the problem. I know your fresh out of high school, but show a little maturity. 

Prenzlau

At least I don't waste my time writing novels about nonsense on the forum. :popcorn:

I waste as little time posting nonsense on the forum.

Spot the falsehood.:bajan:

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #26 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:30 AM

Captain

• 565 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 31 July 2018 - 10:10 PM, said:

At least I don't waste my time writing novels about nonsense on the forum. :popcorn:

narcissistic delusions of grandeur are funny for a while...

until they become painful,

then pathetic

then they become funny because it's so pathetic...

I think there are 12 steps to this journey

and I think I'm only on the fourth step

:unsure:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Zigfreid #27 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:32 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 7232 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 31 July 2018 - 09:10 PM, said:

mnbv hi my friend, i have known you for a long time and enjoyed a lot of your post's.

But your personal attacks on Prenzlau is out of line, uncalled for, and a cheap shot.

Pull your self out of the gutter, your stock has hit rock bottom, i liked the old you!

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #28 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:37 AM

Captain

• 565 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostZigfreid, on 31 July 2018 - 10:32 PM, said:

mnbv hi my friend, i have known you for a long time and enjoyed a lot of your post's.

But your personal attacks on Prenzlau is out of line, uncalled for, and a cheap shot.

Pull your self out of the gutter, your stock has hit rock bottom, i liked the old you!

I feel you are misguided zig...

in my opinion Prenz seems to start on nice even keels with hidden insults...

then goes into full rudeness when someone points out his mean spirited innuendo

he is rarely genuine with his opinion and always has rudeness embedded in his comments

just my observation

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

ArrowZ_ #29 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:40 AM

Captain

• Open Beta Tester
  • 950 battles

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 01 August 2018 - 01:07 PM, said:

he is rarely genuine with his opinion and always has rudeness embedded in his comments

just my observation

Uh crap... ace is observing again. We need more booze! 

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

WOWP 2.0 Videos Playlist

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #30 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:42 AM

Captain

• 565 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostArrowZ_, on 31 July 2018 - 10:40 PM, said:

Uh crap... ace is observing again. We need more booze! 

uh... yeah... that's the "fifth" step... hehe

mnbv_fockewulfe #31 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:51 AM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostZigfreid, on 01 August 2018 - 03:32 AM, said:

It is my opinion, that what Prez has been posting in this thread is nonsense.

non·sense
ˈnänˌsens,ˈnänsəns/ 
noun
noun: nonsense
  1. 1.
    spoken or written words that have no meaning or make no sense.
    "he was talking absolute nonsense"
    synonyms: rubbish, gibberish, claptrap, balderdash, blarney;More
    informalhogwash, baloney, rot, moonshine, garbage, jive, tripe, drivel, bilge, bull, guff, bunk, bosh, [edited], eyewash, piffle, poppycock, phooey, hooey, malarkey, hokum, twaddle, gobbledygook, codswallop, flapdoodle, hot air;
    datedbunkum, tommyrot;
    vulgar slang[edited], crap, crapola
    "that's a lot of damn nonsense"
    antonyms: (good) sense
    • used to show strong disagreement.
      exclamation: nonsense
      "“Nonsense! No one can do that.”"
    • denoting verse or other writing intended to be amusing by virtue of its absurd or whimsical language.
      modifier noun: nonsense
      "nonsense poetry"
  2. 2.
    foolish or unacceptable behavior.
    "put a stop to that nonsense, will you?"
    synonyms:

mischief, naughtiness, bad behavior, misbehavior, misconduct, misdemeanor;More

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

mnbv_fockewulfe #32 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:53 AM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

Take that how you will, but if the guy sets himself up to get chewed to shreds that's his fault for engaging with a bunch of blood thirsty killer pilots.

edit: for example

View PostPrenzlau, on 01 August 2018 - 02:44 AM, said:

Prenzlau

This is nonsense. I could care less about green points. They don't do anything. And I wouldn't do something for nothing. My "trolling" was to prove a point that Prez is either missing a few marbles (I assure you, we are all proof being that we've played this game for any length of time) or enjoys getting people to react.

If giving him a reaction that doesn't satisfy his needs erks him, so be it.

Or he could stop trolling everyone and we could all move on with our forum lives.

last edit: I can only criticize something personal about a person that they themselves exhibit on the forum i.e. their content. So I am within my boundary by calling what he types nonsense.  

Edited by mnbv_fockewulfe, 01 August 2018 - 04:09 AM.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Prenzlau #33 Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:11 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4787 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 31 July 2018 - 09:10 PM, said:

Then what do you do? What have you accomplished yourself? Other than quitting and then belittling and arguing with other people, what have you accomplished? I play the game, every night, I deserve to be here. I also indulge and give a lot of consideration to the chronic whiners and quitters in these forums. I'm actually fascinated from a psychological point of view of the psychosis of meaninglessness, when people no longer have a role or purpose, what do they become. I'm actually studying it. When I was your age sonny, I was out chasing tail (and catching it) and having fun with my friends, not wasting my time in the forums of a game that I am refusing to play. Somehow there is something wrong with me huh? I think it is the other way around. 

Prenzlau

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #34 Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:15 AM

Captain

• 565 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostPrenzlau, on 31 July 2018 - 11:11 PM, said:

Then what do you do? What have you accomplished yourself? Other than quitting and then belittling and arguing with other people, what have you accomplished? I play the game, every night, I deserve to be here. I also indulge and give a lot of consideration to the chronic whiners and quitters in these forums. I'm actually fascinated from a psychological point of view of the psychosis of meaninglessness, when people no longer have a role or purpose, what do they become. I'm actually studying it. When I was your age sonny, I was out chasing tail (and catching it) and having fun with my friends, not wasting my time in the forums of a game that I am refusing to play. Somehow there is something wrong with me huh? I think it is the other way around. 

Prenzlau

quoted for history

whoa

Bobby_Tables #35 Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:18 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2974 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostPrenzlau, on 31 July 2018 - 09:01 PM, said:

Ha ha ha! Now that is funny! 

Prenzlau

RIP Harold Ramis, a great director who passed away far too early.  

Now back to our regularly scheduled monkey poop throwing contest.  

Edited by Bobby_Tables, 01 August 2018 - 04:29 AM.

Prenzlau #36 Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:22 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4787 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 31 July 2018 - 09:37 PM, said:

just my observation

Even when I post something civil, the flying monkeys descend and attack and you know it. No one is allowed to have their own opinion here, no one is allowed to read a book, only burn them. I poke people's minds and push them a little and maybe that is a good thing because these forums are filled with stale minds filled with schizophrenic attitudes. You want this game to be different, to be better but all the behavior is counter productive and aggressive. Very few actual intellectuals here, and I'm just too esoteric to be understood, so the torches and clubs come out. 

People fear and are apprehensive towards what they don't understand so they simplify it to suit their understanding. In contrast I expose what most of you really are and it is obvious to the casual observer. 

I'm not in these forums with you, you're in these forums with me. I'm not going anywhere, so buckle up.

Prenzlau

Edited by Prenzlau, 01 August 2018 - 04:24 AM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #37 Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:39 AM

Captain

• 565 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostPrenzlau, on 31 July 2018 - 11:22 PM, said:

Even when I post something civil, the flying monkeys descend and attack and you know it. No one is allowed to have their own opinion here, no one is allowed to read a book, only burn them. I poke people's minds and push them a little and maybe that is a good thing because these forums are filled with stale minds filled with schizophrenic attitudes. You want this game to be different, to be better but all the behavior is counter productive and aggressive. Very few actual intellectuals here, and I'm just too esoteric to be understood, so the torches and clubs come out. 

People fear and are apprehensive towards what they don't understand so they simplify it to suit their understanding. In contrast I expose what most of you really are and it is obvious to the casual observer. 

I'm not in these forums with you, you're in these forums with me. I'm not going anywhere, so buckle up.

Prenzlau

oh hell Prenz, you know I don't really care...

goodnight

Prenzlau #38 Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:48 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4787 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 31 July 2018 - 09:53 PM, said:

Take that how you will, but if the guy sets himself up to get chewed to shreds that's his fault for engaging with a bunch of blood thirsty killer pilots.

edit: for example

This is nonsense. I could care less about green points. They don't do anything. And I wouldn't do something for nothing. My "trolling" was to prove a point that Prez is either missing a few marbles (I assure you, we are all proof being that we've played this game for any length of time) or enjoys getting people to react.

If giving him a reaction that doesn't satisfy his needs erks him, so be it.

Or he could stop trolling everyone and we could all move on with our forum lives.

last edit: I can only criticize something personal about a person that they themselves exhibit on the forum i.e. their content. So I am within my boundary by calling what he types nonsense.  

No I'm trying to communicate with people who would rather just lash out and attack versus exercise their minds. It only seems like nonsense because you cannot comprehend. Or "I enjoy how people react", umm ya, I do... way to figure that one out. It's down right amusing, but that does not mean there isn't some value there. For example, if someone reacts like a total idiot, I'm doing them a favor by pointing it out.  If the standard and accepted norm of behavior is for people to be idiots and A-holes, and I expose that, it is not nonsense, and although there is always resistance to the realization of ones own behavior, I'm actually helping. 

The standard operating procedure in these forums is to chronically whine, throw emotional fits, and have delusions about the game and where it might be going. The moderators know exactly what I am saying, but they cannot say it themselves, but their jobs are not so much different from taking care of kids at a daycare center, they have to repeat themselves over and over, they are never trusted, put up with tantrums and meaningless off topic posts, dish out warnings for those who won't follow the rules, a real thankless endeavor considering they get little credit for anything positive and double penalty for all the perceived negatives. 

Don't forget this is all off of my original post, which not one person has either the mind power or courage to actually address or debate. So keep on talking about nonsense, I'm not really arrogant, it is just how I look next to others.

Prenzlau

Edited by Prenzlau, 01 August 2018 - 04:57 AM.

Prenzlau #39 Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:51 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4787 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 31 July 2018 - 10:39 PM, said:

oh hell Prenz, you know I don't really care...

goodnight

You wanted to dance Cinderella... and it's not midnight yet... and you run off... you wound me....

Prenzlau

medoyehd #40 Posted 01 August 2018 - 05:01 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 362 battles

View PostPrenzlau, on 01 August 2018 - 11:11 AM, said:

Prenzlau

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users