Jump to content


Another daily missions bug


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

El_Mulo #1 Posted 27 July 2018 - 01:54 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 10084 battles
  • 416
  • Member since:
    07-10-2015

To explain this new (?) bug I prefer to use to images.

 

Only to me 2 of 1 token.....

 

Ace I m waiting for your reply.


 

Attached Thumbnails


What we say to death?

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 27 July 2018 - 03:16 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 759 battles
  • 3,453
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostEl_Mulo, on 26 July 2018 - 08:54 PM, said:

To explain this new (?) bug I prefer to use to images.

 

Only to me 2 of 1 token.....

 

Ace I m waiting for your reply.


 

oh holy hell Mr mule

you are effin ridiculous...

we all know the game has bugs up and down and sideways...

worse than a turkish prison mattress

but,

don't be sticking that gold/silver/token/xp count in my face

... that's just rude dude

:B


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


blindfoId #3 Posted 27 July 2018 - 10:48 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 7 battles
  • 510
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

We are currently working on fixing bugs related to daily missions, this one included. Thank you for being attentive!  At the moment we are working carefully on this issue as these problems have the high-priority status. We will inform you as additional information appears. 

 

The topic is closed, if you don't mind.



SlappedbyRommel #4 Posted 27 July 2018 - 10:44 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1986 battles
  • 391
  • [JG52] JG52
  • Member since:
    01-13-2017

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 27 July 2018 - 03:16 AM, said:

oh holy hell Mr mule

you are effin ridiculous...

we all know the game has bugs up and down and sideways...

worse than a turkish prison mattress

but,

don't be sticking that gold/silver/token/xp count in my face

... that's just rude dude

:B

 

Bloody hell that was funny Turkish mattress lol damn.

SlappedbyRommel #5 Posted 27 July 2018 - 10:46 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1986 battles
  • 391
  • [JG52] JG52
  • Member since:
    01-13-2017

View PostblindfoId, on 27 July 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

We are currently working on fixing bugs related to daily missions, this one included. Thank you for being attentive!  At the moment we are working carefully on this issue as these problems have the high-priority status. We will inform you as additional information appears. 

 

The topic is closed, if you don't mind.

 

Mr/Mrs Blindfold here is a great suggestion use a test server how much can it cost you guys it would help you all immensely.




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users