• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Prenzlau #61 Posted 26 July 2018 - 09:00 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 6258 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostDeltavee, on 26 July 2018 - 02:42 PM, said:

This gambit is finished.

Once again... a "eureka" moment... are you sure this time? Are you really, really sure this time???

I'll be right here if you need me.

Prenzlau

The Zigfreid & Prenzlau Bombing Company

"We're not just delivering the mail..."

Deltavee #62 Posted 26 July 2018 - 09:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1145 battles

View Postf16falcona46, on 26 July 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

This matches this thread much better. Hint: the Black Knight corresponds to a particular poster.

Haven't seen that bit in ages! 

I ROTFLMAO.

Cheers,

Deltavee

GAA drivers do it in the dirt.

Deltavee #63 Posted 26 July 2018 - 09:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1145 battles

View PostBobby_Tables, on 26 July 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

OK, that's the second time this week where I literally LOL'd to a forum post.  You all are keeping me very entertained lately.  I think we need to organize a forum combatants battle in the training room one of these days. 

I choose handbags at twenty paces....

Deltavee

GAA drivers do it in the dirt.

Prenzlau #64 Posted 26 July 2018 - 09:06 PM

• 6258 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postf16falcona46, on 26 July 2018 - 02:52 PM, said:

This matches this thread much better. Hint: the Black Knight corresponds to a particular poster.

Classic... ever since you "laid some wood", you are lot less offensive... maybe that is the prescription for the uptightness in the forums? 

People who jest about me but in a creative way, I can appreciate.  +1

Prenzlau

Cenotaph #65 Posted 26 July 2018 - 09:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2962 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostPrenzlau, on 26 July 2018 - 12:58 PM, said:

View PostCenotaph, on 26 July 2018 - 02:43 PM, said:

One must wonder why you continue then... you don't like it here, nobody here likes you... seems like an intelligent person would just leave.

But, a self absorbed narcissist, hell bent on chest thumping and proving how intelligent and important they are... would probably just, well... keep acting like you.

Cenotaph: "Duly noted, I shall endeavor to refrain from making any posts with absolutely no text in them from now on, that you for being so specific about what you found objectionable.."

Well... that did not last long...

Prenzlau

Do you need your eyes checked, because I'm pretty sure everyone else can see text in that quote...

Oh, I get it... you're confused... I never said I would stop calling you on your attitude and arrogance...

If you don't want your behaviour compared to unhinged narcissism, perhaps you need to work on how you communicate.

Food for thought... but let me guess "You plan on addressing it further, in a future post..."  :rolleyes:

Edited by Cenotaph, 26 July 2018 - 09:48 PM.

I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #66 Posted 27 July 2018 - 01:44 AM

Captain

• 759 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostCenotaph, on 26 July 2018 - 04:46 PM, said:

Do you need your eyes checked, because I'm pretty sure everyone else can see text in that quote...

Oh, I get it... you're confused... I never said I would stop calling you on your attitude and arrogance...

If you don't want your behaviour compared to unhinged narcissism, perhaps you need to work on how you communicate.

Food for thought... but let me guess "You plan on addressing it further, in a future post..."  :rolleyes:

you shouldn't beat a goat with a stick...

after all, it's just a goat and only knows how to be a goat

you will make your wrist sore and break good a stick

and in the end, the goat will still be a goat

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Cenotaph #67 Posted 27 July 2018 - 02:05 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2962 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 26 July 2018 - 05:44 PM, said:

you shouldn't beat a goat with a stick...

after all, it's just a goat and only knows how to be a goat

you will make your wrist sore and break good a stick

and in the end, the goat will still be a goat

Have you met many goats?

Plenty of them outta get a good going over with a stick now and then, to keep em moderately in line.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #68 Posted 27 July 2018 - 03:06 AM

Captain

• 759 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostCenotaph, on 26 July 2018 - 09:05 PM, said:

Have you met many goats?

Plenty of them outta get a good going over with a stick now and then, to keep em moderately in line.

sadly yet truly...

my goats have no morals

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

sandtiger #69 Posted 27 July 2018 - 05:25 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 12674 battles

:popcorn:

Edited by sandtinger, 27 July 2018 - 05:29 AM.

sandtiger #70 Posted 27 July 2018 - 05:34 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 12674 battles
just putting this  up WORDS only have POWER if you give them POWER . if you get upset  by words then you gave them POWER  also not  every human like every other human  ..  .. just something to think about

Reitousair #71 Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:23 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 7216 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View Postsandtinger, on 26 July 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

just putting this  up WORDS only have POWER if you give them POWER . if you get upset  by words then you gave them POWER  also not  every human like every other human  ..  .. just something to think about

Not so sure if this is people taking offensive as much as it is this perpetual loop of people baiting and antagonizing trying to get the other to say something, hopefully for entertainment value; aka trolling. Still, my popcorn bowl is empty, I should probably refill in case there's another bout of people playing forum games in this thread, it's quite good to get laughs from threads that derail so hard like this.

I do fly Chinese aircraft a fair amount so... *ahem*

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

I even made a custom skin for my IL-10M!

Cenotaph #72 Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:38 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2962 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

Derail?

This was the whole point of this thread...

f16falcona46 #73 Posted 27 July 2018 - 07:44 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2667 battles
  • [F4F] F4F

View PostReitousair, on 27 July 2018 - 06:23 AM, said:

Not so sure if this is people taking offensive as much as it is this perpetual loop of people baiting and antagonizing trying to get the other to say something, hopefully for entertainment value; aka trolling. Still, my popcorn bowl is empty, I should probably refill in case there's another bout of people playing forum games in this thread, it's quite good to get laughs from threads that derail so hard like this.

Well, I can play the forum game on mobile, too, which makes it better for me.

Cenotaph #74 Posted 27 July 2018 - 08:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2962 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

Right, so... guess I'll try a little public service here... what's the worst that can happen, right?

Dear Prenzlau...

The reason people attacking you get upvotes, and you don't, isn't the gang mentality you claim it is... it is something far more simple... you are not entertaining, we are.

You see, here in Forum Warz... we're are little more than gladiators, fighting for the crowd... a crowd which doesn't care who is "right" or "wrong"... a crowd that wants a show... with blood.

Your style is stale and formulaic... and you seem to have chosen neck bearded edge-lords as your target audience... based on your behaviour and content.

If that is by design, then keep it up... but I gotta say, sincerely... your persona isn't doing you any favors, with just a minor tweak you could still be a warrior, and not a jobber.

Because atm, that is all you are, a jobber (Wrestling term for a guy that loses, to make others look good), a simple catalyst, the diving board we all do our flips from... and await the judges scores.

You could be so much more... why limit yourself to such a menial role?

Why do you want to play "The Genius", and be reviled... when you could be Al Snow or Cactus Jack, and be loved?

Edited by Cenotaph, 27 July 2018 - 09:28 PM.

Prenzlau #75 Posted 27 July 2018 - 09:29 PM

• 6258 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCenotaph, on 27 July 2018 - 02:58 PM, said:

Right, so... guess I'll try a little public service here... what's the worst that can happen, right?

The worst that can happen is that you will have to endure other people's opinions and thoughts, whether you are able to comprehend and absorb them is another matter.

Dear Prenzlau...

The reason people attacking you get upvotes, and you don't, isn't the gang mentality you claim it is... it is something far more simple... you are not entertaining, we are.

I've gained far more green up-votes than anyone accumulating off of other people's relies to my posts or replies. If I was not entertaining, I would be the first one aware of it, and that is not the case. Your assuming though, that entertainment is one of my primary motives, and it is not, if people are entertained collaterally, than all the more the better. I'm not entertaining from your viewpoint because I stand up to you, and I don't allow myself to be bullied or pushed around by your personal attacks, and I never will. 

You see, here in Forum Warz... we're are little more than gladiators, fighting for the crowd... a crowd which doesn't care who is "right" or "wrong"... a crowd that wants a show... with blood.

You seem to view these forums as a "fight club" and that is part of the larger problem. If you have the gladiator mentality, then that is how you will treat others. I've found you to be very aggressive and  accusatory without any personal responsibility for much of the negative responses you dish out. So while in your mind your off re-living "Braveheart" and feeling like you need to battle and conquer the minds around you, I'm just going about my business which is not reliant upon you or what you think.

Your style is stale and formulaic... and you seem to have chosen neck bearded edge-lords as your target audience... based on your behaviour and content.

I'm far more creative and interesting than anything you have created or put forth. Your are a one dimensional linear thinker trying to best me at thumb wrestling, while I'm simply taking notes of your reactions and steering you in different directions in the hope that you will have some beneficial realizations. I have to admit, I'm not having much luck. 

If that is by design, then keep it up... but I gotta say, sincerely... your persona isn't doing you any favors, with just a minor tweak you could still be a warrior, and not a

jobber.

Labels and personal attacks. Would it do much good to ask you to bring something else to the table? How about something original and creative? You seem more obsessed with your opinions concerning me, I would ask that you showcase your talents and show something positive? Maybe then we could generate some mutual respect? How about a poetry contest?

Because atm, that is all you are, a jobber (Wrestling term for a guy that loses, to make others look good), a simple catalyst, the diving board we all do our flips from... and await the judges scores.

Not worth addressing.

You could be so much more... why limit yourself to such a menial role?

I do quite well as I am, thank you. The only limits I see are the ones you believe in concerning yourself. If I were to say, "I'm expanding my role" in these forums, I can only imagine the jeers and cringes that would go through the crowd. To be very honest, I am the least of your worries, and your spending way too much time on ridiculous attempts to have some sort of "one-up-manship" over me, when that is never going to happen. 

Prenzlau

Cenotaph #76 Posted 27 July 2018 - 09:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2962 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

Well everyone, I tried...

-We now return you to your regularly scheduled Prenzlau.... already insufferable-

Prenzlau #77 Posted 27 July 2018 - 09:33 PM

• 6258 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCenotaph, on 27 July 2018 - 03:30 PM, said:

Well everyone, I tried...

-We now return you to your regularly scheduled Prenzlau.... already insufferable-

I guess your not much of a writer? How about something your good at? I'm open for suggestions? I'm willing to give you all the chances in the world, but will you step up and take the offer?

Prenzlau

sandtiger #78 Posted 27 July 2018 - 11:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 12674 battles

Bobby_Tables #79 Posted 27 July 2018 - 11:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 4198 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View Postsandtinger, on 27 July 2018 - 05:11 PM, said:

Almost 9,000 battles and only 41 forum posts?  You need to upgrade your forum game my friend.  Eating popcorn ain't gonna do it.  Get in the game, your popcorn is going stale.  

[PS:  I am thinking 100 posts or more for Forum Warz 1.0, If you want in, you gotta contribute.  Content is key, gotta be a jerk to battle with the ultimate malcontents.]

Edited by Bobby_Tables, 27 July 2018 - 11:35 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users