Command Centre not sending Bombers

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Buncey #1 Posted 22 July 2018 - 08:59 AM

Senior Airman

• 2945 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-

This isn't a new Bug, but it's one I always forget to post about. Until I get the same thing happen again on the same map, then go into another battle and forget again...…..

It's the Albion Map:Gordian Knot ( I think that's what it's called)

If the North Team caps the Command Centre, bombers DON'T Spawn. However if the South Team does, Bombers spawn.

Last battle I was on we had 3 Sectors, to the oppositions 2 for 90% of the Battle. We didn't get a Bomber spawn for the entire battle and it was the first thing we capped at the very start.

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 22 July 2018 - 09:03 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 13862 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN
I have also seen that bug.  I wasn't observant enough to break it down like you did, though.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Cenotaph #3 Posted 22 July 2018 - 10:37 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2962 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

But didn't you know guys, they fixed that map...

However... Attrition mode uses the old bugged version of the map, and every time they bring it back, they fail to fix it... because they can't be bothered.

I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

FreeFOXMIKE #4 Posted 22 July 2018 - 03:14 PM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 3133 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND
did your side have full control of that area? Its seems as you did from your posting.Send A"bug" report,and any vids ,and pic. you can an "WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT" all I can say.

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

_Bruiser_ #5 Posted 22 July 2018 - 06:04 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4373 battles

Yes, this has been passed on to the CM's.

The WG wowp discord even has a nice bug-report channel.

desert786 #6 Posted 23 July 2018 - 12:39 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7796 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

This "bug" has been around for about 8 months now. i think WG considers it a feature now.

SpiritFoxMY #7 Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:58 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3032 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
It was passed on last Attrition and Sonic said to ping him if its still a problem so... http://forum.worldof...ere-my-bombers/

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

blindfoId #8 Posted 23 July 2018 - 09:58 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 7 battles

View PostBuncey, on 22 July 2018 - 11:59 AM, said:

This isn't a new Bug, but it's one I always forget to post about. Until I get the same thing happen again on the same map, then go into another battle and forget again...…..

It's the Albion Map:Gordian Knot ( I think that's what it's called)

If the North Team caps the Command Centre, bombers DON'T Spawn. However if the South Team does, Bombers spawn.

Last battle I was on we had 3 Sectors, to the oppositions 2 for 90% of the Battle. We didn't get a Bomber spawn for the entire battle and it was the first thing we capped at the very start.

View PostCenotaph, on 22 July 2018 - 01:37 PM, said:

But didn't you know guys, they fixed that map...

However... Attrition mode uses the old bugged version of the map, and every time they bring it back, they fail to fix it... because they can't be bothered.

I would ask you to send me a replay video if there's any. If you don't have any and the information above (regarding this bug to appear only in Attrition mode) is valid, please, wait till the next weekends and make a replay video. That will really help.

Here's a screenshot with settings, check if the replay function is on next time. 

Spoiler

View Post_Bruiser_, on 22 July 2018 - 09:04 PM, said:

Yes, this has been passed on to the CM's.

The WG wowp discord even has a nice bug-report channel.

It would be great if players used official forum not Discord channel for bug-reports. Thank you (:

EZP_MRKARP #9 Posted 23 July 2018 - 10:41 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4320 battles

can we get the rockets back for the p40 and p51?

SonicPariah #10 Posted 23 July 2018 - 11:05 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

It does indeed to appear only in the Attrition Mode which may be something to do with how the Map was stored and created in the back end.

We definitely are aware and working to fix the issue.

Cenotaph #11 Posted 24 July 2018 - 05:54 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2962 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostblindfoId, on 23 July 2018 - 01:58 AM, said:

I would ask you to send me a replay video if there's any. If you don't have any and the information above (regarding this bug to appear only in Attrition mode) is valid, please, wait till the next weekends and make a replay video. That will really help.

Here's a screenshot with settings, check if the replay function is on next time. 

Spoiler

I'm sorry, I can not do that... because I stopped playing when you guys released the unfinished, and poorly planned, 2.0.5 update.

You guys seem in complete denial about what your customers want... and I'll tell you right now...

We don't want to have to regrind planes we already had complete to get them specialized, utilizing an unfinished upgrade system that requires unrealistic amounts of materials to make any reasonable progress in.

Potentially having to spend millions of credits and hundreds of games worth of materials to get your equipment "how you want it" isn't fun, and it isn't going to keep people playing...

---

But, let's visit on your seeming to not believe me that it's Attrition only... this is something you can easily check for yourself.

The map used to be broken, a few patches ago you guys fixed it, your own records should tell you this.

But, before you fixed it... you made Attrition mode, using that map...

Every time you bring back Attrition mode, you bring back the broken version of the maps ... because you don't fix it... because you have no idea what you are doing.

View PostblindfoId, on 23 July 2018 - 01:58 AM, said:

It would be great if players used official forum not Discord channel for bug-reports. Thank you (:

I've said the same thing , and one of the NA CA members told me basically "Stop relying on the forum, don't blame us if you don't get information"

Edited by Cenotaph, 24 July 2018 - 06:52 AM.

I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

SOLxCAT32 #12 Posted 24 July 2018 - 06:51 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2548 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostblindfoId, on 23 July 2018 - 03:58 AM, said:

Spoiler

Please send me a replay of you doing your job.

[HVAR]SOLxCAT32 - Top 25 NA - Streaming here

"A glass of windex a day keeps the superunicums away"

blindfoId #13 Posted 24 July 2018 - 10:01 AM

• Administrator
  • 7 battles

View PostCenotaph, on 24 July 2018 - 08:54 AM, said:

I'm sorry, I can not do that... because I stopped playing when you guys released the unfinished, and poorly planned, 2.0.5 update.

I'm sorry, I believed to ask the OP to send me a replay, but if you are volunteering... (: Anyway, it is sad to hear you abandoned the game, hope one day you'll decide to give it a shot and take a flight once more, if you still check the updates on forum (:

And, well, since you do not play since 2.05 you probably are unaware of the changes implemented in later updates due to feedback players (unhappy with that grind thing) sent. 2.0.5.5 Patch Notes. 

View PostCenotaph, on 24 July 2018 - 08:54 AM, said:

I've said the same thing , and one of the NA CA members told me basically "Stop relying on the forum, don't blame us if you don't get information"

At the moment it is an official position. Bug-reports and feedback from forum as a source have a higher priority, as forum is an official platform.

However, it is a bug-reporting topic and not a place for discussions like this. A little bit later I'm going to make a FAQ-thread, answering most acute questions. So if you do have some topics you think I need to pay attention to, please, contact me.

upd. As the problem is known and bug is being taken care of the topic is closed. We will inform you and keep the issue up to date.

Edited by blindfoId, 24 July 2018 - 10:31 AM.

SpiritFoxMY #14 Posted 28 July 2018 - 09:24 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3032 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

Hey guys, this bug is still there. I just came off a five game loss streak on this map all of which started me in the bugged northern spawn. It would be nice if I didn't have to carry my bots against an already bugged map. 

Please either fix the bug or remove the Command Center completely. Its incredibly unfair that one side has to deal with automated cap pressure while the other does not.

SpiritFoxMY #15 Posted 30 July 2018 - 03:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3032 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
ZOMG DID YOU GUYS FIX THIS? I SAW A BOMBER FLIGHT SPAWN FROM THE COMMAND CENTER DESPITE FIRST CAPPING IT FROM THE NORTH

SkyWolf__WM #16 Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:29 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4106 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

Cenotapth,

"I'm sorry, I can not do that... because I stopped playing when you guys released the unfinished, and poorly planned, 2.0.5 update."

Then why are you here?

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

blindfoId #17 Posted 31 July 2018 - 09:19 AM

• Administrator
  • 7 battles

View PostSpiritFoxMY, on 30 July 2018 - 06:24 PM, said:

ZOMG DID YOU GUYS FIX THIS? I SAW A BOMBER FLIGHT SPAWN FROM THE COMMAND CENTER DESPITE FIRST CAPPING IT FROM THE NORTH

Unfortunately, no, this error still appears. This bug has a chance to be reproduced, it is not a constant. This fact, actually, also complicates the process of bug fixing. If it had 100% chance of reproducing, it would be easier to fix this, but in this case we need to find out what causes the problem. 

blindfoId #18 Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:45 AM

• Administrator
  • 7 battles

I am happy to inform you that the team managed to find out the problems causing an error and have fixed the bug. We expect the fix to be released in one of the nearest patches. 

CorvusCorvax #19 Posted 07 August 2018 - 03:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1799 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
Thank you.  That map was very vexing for a flightmate and I last week.  We got it twice, and both times we capped the CC and got no bombers, while the other team did get bombers.  On a positive note, I had a huge haul of personal points due to shooting down flight after flight of bombers with my Me-262 HGII.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users