Xbox One controller crashes the game

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Theros_BR #1 Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:05 AM

Airman Basic

• 447 battles

It's all in the title, I starte dto play a few days back, hoping to use my generic xbox one controller, but doesnt matter what I do the moment I touch any buttons or sticks on the controller the game crashes.

Any hint on what i maybe doing wrong?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if I poested on the wrong place

Theros_BR #2 Posted 18 July 2018 - 06:44 PM

Airman Basic

• 447 battles

Got a update on this, there seems to be some kind of conflict between the game and the precision XOC software from EVGA, every time I try to set the game for controller it starts the OSD monitoring feature from Precision XOC and crashes with varied errors on the moment I Use the controller. Any Ideas on how to fix it?

MASTER_TANK081 #3 Posted 02 February 2019 - 07:23 PM

Airman Basic

• 775 battles
  • [T-E-G] T-E-G
No puedo iniciar el juego desde la ultima actualización, me dicen de actualizar tarjeta  grafica y el equipo dice que ya esta actualizado  no se que mas hacer Ayuda 

blindfoId #4 Posted 04 February 2019 - 09:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostTheros_BR, on 18 July 2018 - 09:44 PM, said:

Got a update on this, there seems to be some kind of conflict between the game and the precision XOC software from EVGA, every time I try to set the game for controller it starts the OSD monitoring feature from Precision XOC and crashes with varied errors on the moment I Use the controller. Any Ideas on how to fix it?

Please contact the Customer Support, probably they may help with that. You might need to provide some additional information to get things sorted. 

View PostMASTER_TANK081, on 02 February 2019 - 10:23 PM, said:

No puedo iniciar el juego desde la ultima actualización, me dicen de actualizar tarjeta  grafica y el equipo dice que ya esta actualizado  no se que mas hacer Ayuda 

If you have problems of technical charater it is always worth contacting the Customer Support. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users