dont go far at all

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

comealong1 #1 Posted 15 July 2018 - 01:37 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2761 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

This is the 3rd upgrade package I've bought.. 1st package upgraded 8 planes & ran out on the 9th plane.. This time I got 2 packages of 25x and they upgraded 2 equipment on 1 plane and is down to 17 frame elements left.. I told myself after the first I would not buy any more but I fell weak to the need.. If they do not make this right I will be uninstalling I think.. Oh the plane was the tier 2 I-7 that got 2 equipment upgrades.. And it took all of 2 or 3 minutes to do all of this.

Teach me for spending money here!

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_009.jpg   37.49K

Edited by comealong1, 15 July 2018 - 01:39 PM.

PoliticallyIncorrectName #2 Posted 15 July 2018 - 03:45 PM

Master Sergeant

• 5205 battles
  • [FK] FK

Everytime you buy that package you're sending message to WG that you accept and love the 2,0,5 changes. Keep being good boy and spend more! Don't worry, next year there will be another rip off that will reduce your planes to dust unless you're willing to farm 4 days for getting 1 plane to full or pull out the credit card

cobra_marksman #3 Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3550 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postcomealong1, on 15 July 2018 - 08:37 AM, said:

This is the 3rd upgrade package I've bought.. 1st package upgraded 8 planes & ran out on the 9th plane.. This time I got 2 packages of 25x and they upgraded 2 equipment on 1 plane and is down to 17 frame elements left.. I told myself after the first I would not buy any more but I fell weak to the need.. If they do not make this right I will be uninstalling I think.. Oh the plane was the tier 2 I-7 that got 2 equipment upgrades.. And it took all of 2 or 3 minutes to do all of this.

Teach me for spending money here!

You need to cut up your credit card. They are praying on players who either don't want to grind, or gave up on grinding. They just want you to reached into your wallets to ease the pain and suffering of specializing all those aircraft. Fool me once …. shame on you,  Fool me twice....shame on me.  Don't be suckered into Buying that expensive Crap.

mullyman #4 Posted 15 July 2018 - 08:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 33 battles
The fact that you keep spending money on this product after being around for so long just shows either 1) you are not too bright or 2) have so much money,  you don't worry about wasting it.
mullyman.png

The_Wild_Weasel #5 Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1776 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View Postmullyman, on 15 July 2018 - 03:04 PM, said:

The fact that you keep spending money on this product after being around for so long just shows either 1) you are not too bright or 2) have so much money,  you don't worry about wasting it.

^ Amen , ....with no test server to actually let us "trial" the patch for the 500 humans still playing this game, should be the first question you ask...and then spending real $$$$ on this Money grab patch shows the desperation of WG, to squeeze

every last dollar from the few remaining players, sad state of affairs.

W_W

ArrowZ_ #6 Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:45 PM

Captain

• Open Beta Tester
  • 1049 battles
The only lesson you'll get told here is don't spend your money on crap titles. But I see that too has already failed. I'm curious though was this an experiment? I admit I'd be curious what rng loot these crates would give. But knowing all too well the price points are equivalent to a successful thriving title (which this is not), It takes very little effort for me to close my pockets. They might be able to fool other paying customers. But I see through these lies. 

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

WOWP 2.0 Videos Playlist

FluffyPabu #7 Posted 16 July 2018 - 06:15 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5968 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
spending money on stuff that has WG RNG in it.. absolutely wise choice to buy those loots :great:

cobra_marksman #8 Posted 16 July 2018 - 12:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3550 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
Before you Buy any of these crates you need to understand what is going on around here. When you go to use those items, " Roll to upgrade your gear " there is a 4 to 1 chance that the items upgrades. ( 25%). ( Well at least for the items that your earn winning the round.)  So it appears that the items are truly only worth 25% to 33% of their true value. Once again....base on this crappy set-up, you find yourself buying another crate, to stop the pain of grinding your planes to a acceptable level to compete with other players. This is more money hungry crap  that they .......force upon us.

Edited by cobra_marksman, 16 July 2018 - 12:10 PM.

The_Wild_Weasel #9 Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:43 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1776 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View Postcobra_marksman, on 16 July 2018 - 07:00 AM, said:

This is more money hungry crap  that they .......force upon us.

^ Yes, I dont plan to go on the WOWP discord channel, but this this is the "forum" to share our concerns, its a shame WG chooses to to just to ignore the forum and let this heap "smolder" away.... all they are doing is rubbing their hands together, every time a poor fool here chooses to use their credit card .....

W_W

SlappedbyRommel #10 Posted 16 July 2018 - 04:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1839 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostThe_Wild_Weasel, on 16 July 2018 - 03:43 PM, said:

^ Yes, I dont plan to go on the WOWP discord channel, but this this is the "forum" to share our concerns, its a shame WG chooses to to just to ignore the forum and let this heap "smolder" away.... all they are doing is rubbing their hands together, every time a poor fool here chooses to use their credit card .....

W_W

Yes I agree and I have not spent a dime on this crap and only play once and while - Just a pure money grab WG can stick there crates where the sun don't shine then twist a bit left and then right to get splinters stuck. The funny thing is all responses from WG are non-existent but Discord is live which is a laugh to since all conversations are gone never staying.

Izgoy0899 #11 Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:55 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 362 battles
The only creates in the store that I can see any justifiable reason for anyone to buy are the ones that give free xp, gold, or premium time that will cross over into WoT.  Other than that everything else is a waste, including premium planes that they nerfed with the Bravo Sierra. 

Snprhed #12 Posted 10 October 2018 - 05:41 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2927 battles
Ive been thinking about uploading War Thunder. Either that or Deepolis.com, its a pretty cool submarine fighting game. I cant believe they just took our plane upgrades. Ive never seen a more blatant attempt at a money grab

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users