Game wont start

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mauler_2 #1 Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:57 AM

Senior Airman

• 2226 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5
Cannot get the game to start since latest update and new registration requirement.  Anyone else?

ClosedCoffin #2 Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:09 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3418 battles
  • [MRCS] MRCS

Not precisely that, but a couple games into playing after mini update today the game froze at battle loading and I had to Ctr-Alt-Del out of game entirely.

This hasn't happened to me in well over 100 battles and not since previous update.

Restarted clearing cache and my plane was unavailable, I thought probably in battle.

It never came back to hanger in the next 1/2 hour so I restarted again and it was still there but grayed out and unavailable for battle.

Third restart clearing cache brought it back Battle ready but no phantom battle results either.

Edited by ClosedCoffin, 13 July 2018 - 05:12 AM.

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:57 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 10773 battles
  • [FK] FK
I had some odd glitches also.  At one point my bomber was doing cartwheels in the air.  I finally had to quit playing for awhile.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Ronald_Jenkinson #4 Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:58 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2701 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostClosedCoffin, on 13 July 2018 - 03:09 PM, said:

Not precisely that, but a couple games into playing after mini update today the game froze at battle loading and I had to Ctr-Alt-Del out of game entirely.

This hasn't happened to me in well over 100 battles and not since previous update.

Restarted clearing cache and my plane was unavailable, I thought probably in battle.

It never came back to hanger in the next 1/2 hour so I restarted again and it was still there but grayed out and unavailable for battle.

Third restart clearing cache brought it back Battle ready but no phantom battle results either.

Same here, since the last update. Every now and then get booted back to the hangar to find my aircraft "in battle", my come back after a few minutes, might not come back at all, I just log out and play something else for a while and come back later to see if my plane is back in the hangar. It really sucks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users