• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

MagusGerhardt #21 Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:45 AM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 451 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostThe_Wild_Weasel, on 10 July 2018 - 09:32 AM, said:

"little Johnny asks his teacher"  >why do we need to upgrade and specialize and calibrate our planes in the first place?..... 

"Teacher" > cause Johnny , WG needs more $$$$$.

"little Johnny thinks for a moment and then asks" >  Why didn't they just make the game more fun and focus on expanding the playerbase, then?

W_W

View PostBobby_Tables, on 10 July 2018 - 08:13 PM, said:

I am sorry W_W, but that does not qualify as a Little Johnny joke.  Google Little Johnny and you will see what I mean.  Little Johnny ALWAYS gets the last word.  

FTFY YW GGHF  :honoring:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

yyt_hero #22 Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:13 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2815 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S
Remember its a game! and its all about the money. As long as they are paying there bills and each other to them that's all that counts and as long as we are playing the game and buying they are satisfied. enjoy the game.

The_Wild_Weasel #23 Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:46 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1638 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostMagusGerhardt, on 10 July 2018 - 10:45 PM, said:

"little Johnny thinks for a moment and then asks" >  Why didn't they just make the game more fun and focus on expanding the playerbase, then?

FTFY YW GGHF  :honoring:

^ I love it .... thank you and well said.

For the record I came back and brought several friends when 2.0 dropped, however, since 2.05...... I just dont have the motivation ...for this $$$$ grabs [edited].

and WG has of yet to explain the premium fiasco

W_W

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users