45 replies to this topic

Prenzlau #41 Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:10 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4227 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCenotaph, on 13 July 2018 - 01:54 PM, said:

:popcorn:

Nice to know I live inside your head, rent free~

You don't and the rent would be too expensive...

And I've already told you, a couple of times... while the clan has some young members, I'm certainly not one of them.

Sorry, I could not tell the younger from the older...

Calling someone a high schooler as an attempt to place yourself in a perceived place of intellectual superiority, is pretty "high school" behaviour... just sayin'

There is no "attempt".... I'm already there. 

That pretty much wraps this up. On to more constructive and better avenues. I don't hand out participation ribbons, so sorry.

Prenzlau

The Zigfreid & Prenzlau Bombing Company

"We're not just delivering the mail..."

mnbv_fockewulfe #42 Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:00 PM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

*shameless segue*

Good thing I just graduated High School, he hasn't used that one on me yet.:trollface:

And, the in box method™® is copyrighted by yours truly.

Aaand, imitation is the highest form of flattery.:B

Aaaaand, you seriously need to stop derailing every thread you post in, people might begin to think you're a soviet spy.:hiding:

Reported.

Edited by mnbv_fockewulfe, 14 July 2018 - 01:14 PM.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Cenotaph #43 Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2450 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 13 July 2018 - 01:00 PM, said:

And, the in box method™® is copyrighted by yours truly.

Without the ©,  your ® and ™ hold no power here!

In other news...

Not since Charlie Sheen has there been someone who is so "winning" as Prenzlau, he sure showed me~

Edited by Cenotaph, 13 July 2018 - 09:31 PM.

I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

bradk62 #44 Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:00 PM

Senior Airman

• 1989 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH

View PostArrowZ_, on 13 July 2018 - 01:30 AM, said:

That would apply to WOWP if it were widely successful and a hugely popular title. But what we have come to know for years & what is rather obvious with WG, seeing as how they generate more revenue and do better business overall with WOT and WOWS. They run WOWP in a back burner with the lowest amount of resources given compared to the other 2. They've probably admitted it before that keeping WOWP up and running isn't a matter of cost to keep the servers going. It's the publicity backlash and PR nightmare they would get if their Trio-Wargame title would come to and end because of a weak link like WOWP. So to save face they do what is necessary to keep the image of the company in good standing. If for whatever else then is WOWP delivering consistent disappointing results if the fault doesn't lie to the developers... which it kinda does. 

Wasn't Warplanes the first in the trio?  Apart from that I don't see it as a public embarrassment to fold a game in a "trio" that isn't profitable (enough???).

I will cede your point that I am supporting the game by playing even without paying.  A little online research suggested that I am "an uncompensated employee" of Wargames by  "contributing to the general skill levels available for competition with other players".  I hope that comes with a Dental plan...

To be clear though, I was not suggesting or advocating people who did not enjoy the game continue playing it, just quitting the game versus not paying for it might not achieve the results you desire (a better game).

I'm off to try Fortnight to see if I can find a more enjoyable (free) gaming experience but suspect I will suck at it and be back on WOWP tomorrow.  

Happy gaming!

CorvusCorvax #45 Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1230 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View Postbradk62, on 14 July 2018 - 11:00 PM, said:

Wasn't Warplanes the first in the trio? 

Tanks, IIRC.

Reitousair #46 Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:38 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5608 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View Postbradk62, on 14 July 2018 - 04:00 PM, said:

Wasn't Warplanes the first in the trio?  Apart from that I don't see it as a public embarrassment to fold a game in a "trio" that isn't profitable (enough???).

World of Tanks came first, then World of Warplanes, then World of Warships.

It's perhaps not the best thing however for WG to have this trio of games and then one of them ends up getting shut down, considering, well. WG sort of prides itself on having a game for tanks, planes, and ships. Closing World of Warplanes would also give WT basically free reign over an F2P WW2 aircraft game, so I doubt WG would want to remove their attempt at competition to WT. Even if that attempt has proven to be massively unsuccessful, twice.

I do fly Chinese aircraft a fair amount so... *ahem*

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

I even made a custom skin for my IL-10M!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users