World of Warplanes 2.0: Do 17 Z-7 Kauz Slaughter

Do 17 Z-7 Kauz tier 3 heavy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

honorabili #1 Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:18 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1078 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

This plane is to be quite bad pre-2.0 but now it's great!

Edward_Thache #2 Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:52 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1185 battles

I agree!  I got one two weeks ago.  The bombs are great for the tier but take a while to regen.  The guns are Ok but can be better with consumables upgrade. I like it and will have it "specialized" soon.  It's a good plane to learn boom and zoom if you don't play HF's much, like myself.  Oh, and I bought it in the Depot with old gold (i'm still protesting).

I think it would have been a better T3 GAA if the bombs regenerated faster.  Can be a great Blenheim hunter.

Great Flight by the way!

Edited by Edward_Thache, 10 July 2018 - 02:35 PM.

honorabili #3 Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1078 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostEdward_Thache, on 10 July 2018 - 07:52 AM, said:

I agree!  I got one two weeks ago.  The bombs are great for the tier but take a while to regen.  The guns are Ok but can be better with consumables upgrade. I like it and will have it "specialized" soon.  It's a good plane to learn boom and zoom if you don't play HF's much, like myself.  Oh, and I bought it in the Depot with old gold (i'm still protesting).

I think it would have been a better T3 GAA if the bombs regenerated faster.  Can be a great Blenheim hunter.

Great Flight by the way!

Thank you, sir! o7

It can be great to pick up for gold, especially if they have it for sale (it's nearly free).

It's a fun alternative to the Fw heavy at its tier.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users