bad match making and poor bot performance

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

pittwsix #1 Posted 07 July 2018 - 05:53 PM

Airman Basic

• 1621 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

Kinda starting to get turned off by loses outside of my control.  Ill drop 15-20k combat points during a match and still lose, simply b/c the friendly bots do not do a thing.  Most sitting around 1 or 2k combat points by end game... I will even keep the other human players on the enemy team from doing much but their bots will be on steroids or something and win the game for enemy team... 

Its almost a coin flip whether i will win or lose, no matter how well i play, and majority of the time if i have other human players on my team they will be just as worthless as the bots...

Gotta clean up this bot thing, they should preform the same as the enemy team, every single game... and let the human players decide the outcome... 

mnbv_fockewulfe #2 Posted 07 July 2018 - 06:01 PM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postpittwsix, on 07 July 2018 - 05:53 PM, said:

Kinda starting to get turned off by loses outside of my control.  Ill drop 15-20k combat points during a match and still lose, simply b/c the friendly bots do not do a thing.  Most sitting around 1 or 2k combat points by end game... I will even keep the other human players on the enemy team from doing much but their bots will be on steroids or something and win the game for enemy team... 

Its almost a coin flip whether i will win or lose, no matter how well i play, and majority of the time if i have other human players on my team they will be just as worthless as the bots...

Gotta clean up this bot thing, they should preform the same as the enemy team, every single game... and let the human players decide the outcome... 

Thank you for realizing what we did over 9 month ago.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 07 July 2018 - 10:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9960 battles
  • [FK] FK
Yes.  I just lost a T 8 battle where I was # 1 on my side and the red guy was # 8!  WTH?

TaliBandaid #4 Posted 08 July 2018 - 02:04 PM

Airman Basic

• 4689 battles
  • [FK] FK
or get an ace... not once, but twice same day, same plane... losses

axsimulate #5 Posted 08 July 2018 - 06:31 PM

Airman Basic

• 551 battles

I also noticed some other weird things. On more times than I can count while trying to capture a base, my team mates and I have shot down every neutral aircraft, nearly destroyed everything on the ground and the progress bar has gone about 3/4 of the way around the circle and a single enemy and spent about 5 minutes doing so, when a single enemy aircraft lumbers by and captures the entire base within seconds. I have even shot down every neutral aircraft and it re-spawned a second round of neutral aircraft and shot down half of those when a single enemy comes flying and shoots down one neutral airplane and captures the base within seconds. Those games are so lopsided that the enemy wins before you run out of reserves. In fact this just happened to me and I counted the total kills of the enemy and they added up to 18. And that was only the top 5 guys. The other players had no kills at all.

Edited by axsimulate, 08 July 2018 - 06:36 PM.

axsimulate #6 Posted 08 July 2018 - 06:48 PM

Airman Basic

• 551 battles

Just happened again! One friggin' enemy aircraft captures the entire base within seconds while 3 to 4 friendly aircraft were battling for several minutes. That is ridiculous. 

mullyman #7 Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 33 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 07 July 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

Thank you for realizing what we did over 9 month ago.

You mean 3 years ago
mullyman.png

axsimulate #8 Posted 08 July 2018 - 09:43 PM

Airman Basic

• 551 battles
It happened again. This they only had 21 aircraft destroyed.

SlappedbyRommel #9 Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1198 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

Once again great programming mechanics what are you doing to correct this WG many are ticked off what is your long range mission besides making people angry?

Also we sure don't hear much from the top 5 percent of the game do they have any input good or bad?

SonicPariah #10 Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:11 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 376 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

Definitely under revision to see if we can get the Bots to behave in a more orderly and cooperative fashion.

While this won't happen over night, it is in the top of all our lists of features to review and revise.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users