2 to 3 weeks of waiting and support still won't do anything

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

STOGGYRETURNS #1 Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:33 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 922 battles
  • [TFD] TFD
I have been having lots of issues with the game lately and I have been sending in tickets only to be put on hold for 2 to 3 weeks and then so called "support" ninjas in after doing nothing at all and claims it is solved and I was paid my missing tokens when I absolutely was not. Why do these people claim they are doing and investigation only to run you in circles and ignore you for the better part of a month. Then mark your tickets as "solved" and make false claims about it being solved when nothing was done at all and each random member of support had something different to say and still did nothing to advance the ticket. Daily missions are still a jacked up mess and no one a wargaming seems to give a crap. I have begged for a real manager or someone who at least wants to genuinely perform the act of "support" and perform an investigation as they say all the time the result in the doing of nothing by no one because they don't care about their job or don't exist to perform it. Wouldn't supersize me if support was a BOT. 

Edited by STOGGYRETURNS, 06 July 2018 - 10:58 AM.

comealong1 #2 Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:44 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3010 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
Support has become something of a disappointment lately.. They don't put any effort at all into fixes they just have their hand out for more money.. I've run into that too.. Since skies over albion they haven't fixed a thing.

_Old_Bear_ #3 Posted 06 July 2018 - 11:17 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2745 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

Support is as many items in WoWP, like "Extinguisher" or "Calibration" totally hazardous.

SlappedbyRommel #4 Posted 06 July 2018 - 04:54 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1937 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
Maybe WG should outsource to the support in India or China hold on maybe they are already doing that......ummmm or maybe they have laid off many off the support roles due to lack of funding. Makes you wonder doesn't it? Good luck they couldn't fix my game issue so I don't think they will fix yours either.

STOGGYRETURNS #5 Posted 06 July 2018 - 08:29 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 922 battles
  • [TFD] TFD
It is sad to see what they will allow to happen to one of their products. To let it publicly become like the broke down ride at the fair shows you what's in store for Tanks and Ships some day.
It could easily be reformed and made a flagship again but hey I guess we'll have to leave the wasting of a AAA product to the judgement of Russians because it's their party. They will let the dogs piss on the cake if they want to. :facepalm:

The_Wild_Weasel #6 Posted 06 July 2018 - 11:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1830 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostSTOGGYRETURNS, on 06 July 2018 - 03:29 PM, said:

They will let the dogs piss on the cake if they want to. :facepalm:

^ Exactly whats happening .... 

W_W

_Old_Bear_ #7 Posted 06 July 2018 - 11:47 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2745 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

In fact "Support" is mainly a bot agent, based upon an obsolete content analysis system.

That's the reason why whatever the problem, the bot will ask you :

- to do a WGCheck and send a report ,

- to delete World of Warplanes folder in AppData,

- to check integrity,

- to do a DNS flush,

- to update Internet Explorer 9 if needed [even if WGCheck reports you were playing W10 and using Firefox]

- to send a Pingplotter report,

- to update your GPU drivers [even if they are updated],

- to uninstall / install NET Framework 4.0 [even if WGCheck reports you were playing W10]

You don't need to ask support for obvious answer.

You must not wait for answer from a bot in battle, you must not wait for solution from a bot for support.

Stay calm and wait for signs

Captain_Underpants53 #8 Posted 07 July 2018 - 03:10 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 13574 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN

I have had it with 'support'.  The last straw for me was when I submitted a ticket complaining about not getting tokens for the first achievements of the day, A long on going problem for me.  Anyway I got back an answer requesting screen shots to prove it WITH THE TWO SCREENSHOTS I SENT THEM ATTACHED AT THE BOTTOM.  Beyond belief!

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Shizzywiznut #9 Posted 07 July 2018 - 04:08 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3941 battles
Stop bothering with support, I have been waiting since the day 2.0 released for a fix, that was 9 months ago... nothing as of yet. 

Edited by Shizzywiznut, 07 July 2018 - 04:08 AM.

EZP_MRKARP #10 Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:24 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4235 battles

DUMB AS A ROCK

EZP_MRKARP #11 Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:28 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4235 battles
PLEASE REMOVE HEAD FORM BUTT GET FRESH AIR MAYBE WG WILL BE ABLE TO THINK 

STOGGYRETURNS #12 Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:37 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 922 battles
  • [TFD] TFD
Nicolas Loma, Serg Smith, Manuel Augustine, Lawrence Ayers, Christian Atkins, James Lawson, Mark Allen, Ruben Duncan, Joseph Nichols, Jasper Allegro, Jan Adams, Amar Tibs, Haylee Holverson, Karl Banks, Jason Parker, Patrick Pierce, Robert Carrey. Why does it take so many people to do nothing in a month to work my tickets? Or are all of these people except Robert Carrey the only one who personalized his message all bots?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users