Any pilots from the Indonesia region? N/A pilot needs something from your area

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Fliyntiger #1 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:17 PM

Master Sergeant

• 856 battles
Long shot, sure, but I need an item from that region, and going through regular channels is killing me, both in time & money. And it's not something illegal.

I can’t promise that if you choose to fight, that there will ever be a victory…or a day that we can step down and say our work is finished. Our lives are the sum total of thousand of choices. And the burden of that freedom is sometimes too much to bear. But you won’t have to do it alone anymore. We will find a better way..

Together.

SpiritFoxMY #2 Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2783 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
Well, I'm from Malaysia... what is it you want exactly? I don't know if we have it here but you could try...

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

Fliyntiger #3 Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:41 AM

Master Sergeant

• 856 battles
Looking for a supply of Dragon's Blood Resin ( various species include Daemonorops, Dracaena cinnabar) . Needing a stable source/ supply if the price is good. 

I can’t promise that if you choose to fight, that there will ever be a victory…or a day that we can step down and say our work is finished. Our lives are the sum total of thousand of choices. And the burden of that freedom is sometimes too much to bear. But you won’t have to do it alone anymore. We will find a better way..

Together.

SpiritFoxMY #4 Posted 15 July 2018 - 04:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2783 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
Sorry for disappearing. I'll ask around for you if you still need it.

Fliyntiger #5 Posted 15 July 2018 - 10:41 PM

Master Sergeant

• 856 battles
Yes, still do need it, and I understand real world stuff gets in the way. feel free to hit me up on discord if you see me there..

Together.

trikke #6 Posted 17 July 2018 - 01:52 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2276 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

so interesting!

i do need to ask if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications?

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

SpiritFoxMY #7 Posted 17 July 2018 - 06:05 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2783 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
Well, apparently it's not commonly available around where I stay. Will need to dig around more.

trikke #8 Posted 17 July 2018 - 12:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2276 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

Dragon’s blood resin is often burned as incense, and its deep red pigment is used as a varnish and a dye.

The resin is still used today in modern witchcraft where it is powdered down and used as an ink to write spells.

okay, none o' my business, but it can't hurt to ask...  incense, varnish, dye or spell-casting?

edit:   please tell us it's the witchcraft one!

Edited by trikke, 17 July 2018 - 12:30 PM.

Fliyntiger #9 Posted 17 July 2018 - 11:07 PM

Master Sergeant

• 856 battles

View Posttrikke, on 16 July 2018 - 05:52 PM, said:

so interesting!

i do need to ask if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications?

(looks down at male appendage) Defiantly not on the first 2 & no on meds..

We sell the resin in our shop, and I have been having supply problems. I am hoping to get a more reliable supply chain.

And thank you Spirit, I appreciate your efforts for a fellow pilot. 

Together.

Fliyntiger #10 Posted 17 July 2018 - 11:20 PM

Master Sergeant

• 856 battles

View Posttrikke, on 17 July 2018 - 04:29 AM, said:

Dragon’s blood resin is often burned as incense, and its deep red pigment is used as a varnish and a dye.

The resin is still used today in modern witchcraft where it is powdered down and used as an ink to write spells.

okay, none o' my business, but it can't hurt to ask...  incense, varnish, dye or spell-casting?

edit:   please tell us it's the witchcraft one!

What, the 501st Joint fighter wing STRIKE WITCHES patch didn't give it away?:trollface:

And actually, though it's primarily for the incense & spell casting, I also belong to the SCA ( The Society for Creative Anachronism ) Where members DO use it for varnish, dye and Calligraphy. It also has minor medicinal properties.

Together.

trikke #11 Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:36 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2276 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

ah... makes sense   ty, brother     just playing with ya!

no, i did not recognize the SW patch, but i do enjoy that 'world'

amazing storytellers, amazing artists, even if i'm afraid that i'm not understanding everything that's going on...

D, let's visit a local market and try to help a brother out...  is it illegal to ship this stuff?   surely not

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users