silver coins, xp, etc faults

buggy buggy whip wowp is whipped MWO solitaire vega vega wars vega busted pan bug WoWp dying

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

EM1O #1 Posted 05 July 2018 - 12:41 AM

Senior Airman

• 733 battles

totals on the top of the page aren't reflecting true coins and xp earnings.  any where from 3/4 to 1/4 of actually earned values are registered.

are you actually trying to chase off players so you can sunset this game?  (btw:  it's working)

noobs are disgusted with the state of this game, i friend them, and never see most of them again.  hard-cores tend to remain, but not many.

thank you for your consideration.

-O.

"...oh Great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Our Dead."

SonicPariah #2 Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:23 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 363 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View PostEM1O, on 05 July 2018 - 12:41 AM, said:

totals on the top of the page aren't reflecting true coins and xp earnings.  any where from 3/4 to 1/4 of actually earned values are registered.

are you actually trying to chase off players so you can sunset this game?  (btw:  it's working)

noobs are disgusted with the state of this game, i friend them, and never see most of them again.  hard-cores tend to remain, but not many.

thank you for your consideration.

-O.

So, the first part of this was very well put. The second just seems like an Off-Topic venting session so I will not be responding.

To answer the first part of your question: Were any of your battles before the switch over to 2.0? This may cause some of the discrepancies you have mentioned. If not, please shoot me a screen shot of your Totals to check.

SlappedbyRommel #3 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1190 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostSonicPariah, on 05 July 2018 - 06:23 PM, said:

So, the first part of this was very well put. The second just seems like an Off-Topic venting session so I will not be responding.

To answer the first part of your question: Were any of your battles before the switch over to 2.0? This may cause some of the discrepancies you have mentioned. If not, please shoot me a screen shot of your Totals to check.

Mr/Mrs Sonic don't be too offended we understand you don't like the second part of the question I guess you don't feel the emotion of the frustrations by the players - Sorry, WG can not continue to stick their heads in the sand after what they did and not respond or give reasons why ( I totally understand why they don't respond great customer service I think) - such as it is more contempt for the player base by WG as stated by others on the forum.

Maybe its time for the headman to actually man up and do a live broadcast to the player base and do a question & answer session - just a thought.

SonicPariah #4 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:54 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 363 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View PostSlappedbyRommel, on 05 July 2018 - 08:46 PM, said:

Mr/Mrs Sonic don't be too offended we understand you don't like the second part of the question I guess you don't feel the emotion of the frustrations by the players - Sorry, WG can not continue to stick their heads in the sand after what they did and not respond or give reasons why ( I totally understand why they don't respond great customer service I think) - such as it is more contempt for the player base by WG as stated by others on the forum.

Maybe its time for the headman to actually man up and do a live broadcast to the player base and do a question & answer session - just a thought.

It is not that I don't like it. This is just a board for reporting Bugs and Issues, not ranting.

As for Streams, we are definitely working on getting that in play. There were just some other issues that needed to be addressed before then.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users