3 replies to this topic

minim8greyhound #1 Posted 04 July 2018 - 02:06 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 211 battles
  • [_SOC_] _SOC_

Hey guys,

Here's some of my background,

Basically since 2005 maybe earlier I've been a huge WoT fan and played 14k+ games and enjoyed it. WoWP came out during this time and I played in the beta, never really liked the game it was o.k., got the beta plane, and some gold (main reason for playing WoWP) for my WoT account playing in the beta. Stopped playing once I got my gold, went back WoT. After a while got tired of WoT and switched over to WoWS, played pretty heavily, enjoyed it very much.

Then WoWP has this event to earn 1000 gold, so I figure I'll give it a try. Noticed the game is different in a lot of ways. Kinda like it, got my 1000 gold and ALMOST went to back WoT to try and buy a premium. (A couple notes here WG marketing team, I am a really frugal person, and I was uber close at paying an extra $20+ to get a premium tank ONLY because I had earned 1000 gold for free. I think giving away small spurts of gold in missions may in fact result in more people investing $$$ in your game). Anywho, decided NOT to buy a premium tank in WoT cause I'm tired of WoT and I actually purchased a Dornier Do 17 z-7 Kauz. I was tempted again to purchase more gold and buy the German Spitfire, but since I am frugal I wanted to play it safe and just get a cheap plane to see if I really enjoyed playing the game. In the future I may make a bigger purchase but so far I'm happy with what I have. 

One thing I really like about WoWP vs World of Tanks is the income. MUCH MUCH easier to make credits, for instance I can go out right now and make an average of 50,000 credits per match IN MY TIER 2-3 premium planes!!! That's CRAZY AWESOME!! That's practically as much as I make on my Tier 8 premiums in WoT!!! And that is without a premium account, when I had my 3 days of premium I was able to make 100k+ a game!. Plus I can make Tokens that can go towards a month of premium time and it's not as uber unforgiving and competitive as WoT. I can also buy hangar slots with tokens too, which is very rewarding and personally I thought buying garage slots for gold in WoT was stupid.

So, for me, WoWP is a great way to grind out credits for my World of Tanks account and enjoy doing it. Also, I am starting to like warplane history, specs, etc. and do just enjoy playing the game. I am very curious, how much are you guys making per match in your higher tier premium planes?

From what I see of WoWP they can attract many more WoT players by offering more credit income and bonuses, with the accounts linked it is great. Also having gold missions every once in a while may help both players and WG. It will attract more players and who knows some might find they really like WoWP.

Welp that's pretty much my WoWP experience and how I feel about it. Feel free to comment, etc.

mnbv_fockewulfe #2 Posted 04 July 2018 - 02:17 AM

Captain

• 601 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I really hate to be a bummer but

credits aren't shared between games.

Only gold and free exp is.

Glad you're enjoying the game though.

Edited by mnbv_fockewulfe, 04 July 2018 - 02:22 AM.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

Reitousair #3 Posted 04 July 2018 - 02:45 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 10184 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

Well, it depends on the premium, but usually I'll make 150-300k credits per match in my premiums, I have over 140M now so I don't care for credits much anymore rip.

Still good to see you're taking an interest in aircraft, WoWp was what started me on properly looking into aircraft myself a few years ago. And of course somebody enjoying the game is nice, while there's a lot of strings attached that make it harder to enjoy the core gameplay, the core gameplay can still be enjoyable just... have to get past a few obstacles first.

I do fly Chinese aircraft a fair amount so... *ahem*

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

I even made a custom skin for my IL-10M!

sandtiger #4 Posted 04 July 2018 - 06:09 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20164 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 03 July 2018 - 06:17 PM, said:

I really hate to be a bummer but

credits aren't shared between games.

Only gold and free exp is.

Glad you're enjoying the game wowp and wot share there perineum and there green exp you can use your war plane exp just the green on to get past things in wot or the other way around as well but  it wowp you can get free 30 day of perineum time with 150 tokens

Also tagged with WOWP, Money, Fun

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users