BOTS and Commands

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

HANNIBAL_LECTER_1 #1 Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:59 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2986 battles
  • [FALCO] FALCO

I'm having a discussion with some of my clanmates, they claim that the bots obey the commands given by a player....and I am absolutely convinced that they do not obey in any case, this was only possible in 1.x. Now the commands are only to interact with another player not with the bots.

Fliyntiger #2 Posted 01 July 2018 - 09:12 PM

Master Sergeant

• 849 battles
I think that you are correct, the amount of times I have requested support just after game start as Im starting a GA run only to be the lone wolf on the target exceeds 90%. Which was why I had a specific build that WG removed w the upgrade.:angry:

I can’t promise that if you choose to fight, that there will ever be a victory…or a day that we can step down and say our work is finished. Our lives are the sum total of thousand of choices. And the burden of that freedom is sometimes too much to bear. But you won’t have to do it alone anymore. We will find a better way..

Together.

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 01 July 2018 - 09:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9914 battles
  • [FK] FK

I agree with you Hannibal.  Also half the time they do come with you they only serve as cannon fodder to keep the sector red.

comealong1 #4 Posted 01 July 2018 - 09:54 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1988 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

You definitely can't tell them where to go.. Just getting the hang of targeting the enemy but seems to work.. Not sure about clearing tails though.

Oh, as to where to go they seem to go the other way.. Or even split to three different targets.. Just no control at all.

Edited by comealong1, 01 July 2018 - 09:57 PM.

F16SkyPilot #5 Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:38 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 2435 battles

Correct you are, bots pay no attention to humans except to lock on to, no support, ram, and aggravate you.

Bots on my team always, without exception, desert the area I fight in.

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself."

mnbv_fockewulfe #6 Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:11 PM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostF16SkyPilot, on 02 July 2018 - 08:38 PM, said:

Correct you are, bots pay no attention to humans except to lock on to, no support, ram, and aggravate you.

Bots on my team always, without exception, desert the area I fight in.

It bothers me that your forum pic isn't an F-16.

Here let me help you.

Image result for F-16 awesomeness

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Grantwhy #7 Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:06 PM

Airman Basic

• 1619 battles

I have heard that bots can react to F3 (Need Support) and if you have the enemy on your tail symbol, they can react to F7 (Clear My Tail).

I'm not sure if it's true, but when I'm the only human player on my team, I'll hit F3 & F7 if I can.  Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't but it makes me feel better :p

I'm not skilled enough in this game to test it, but I believe there are people on this site who are and and can post videos to youtube about their testing ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users