bug hangar pilot Service tab

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SpiritFoxMY #1 Posted 01 July 2018 - 09:04 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2788 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

My cousin and I were flighted up and he was having issues with his wireless mouse so he wanted to go down to t2 and test it out. While prepping for our fight, I tried to swap my Focke-Wulf driver into the Ar67 Premium that I have. The game wouldn't let me; clicking on the empty portraits SHOULD bring up the list of pilots available but this time it didn't. Not knowing what the issue was I tried clicking some of the other tabs; Upgrade and Paint tabs worked fine but the Service tab was empty and was displaying the aircraft info bar as per the Home tab.

I tried clicking away to my Hawk III then back to the Ar67 and the result was:

This problem went away after I jumped into another battle (tier V Emil) and came back in. I would surmise this has to do with the issues with the hangar load times.

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

FlakValleyExpress #2 Posted 01 July 2018 - 09:51 AM

Captain

• 31 battles
This is one of the items I mentioned in the feedback thread, laag in the hanger. 

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

trikke #3 Posted 01 July 2018 - 01:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2276 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostSpiritFoxMY, on 01 July 2018 - 05:04 AM, said:

This problem went away after I jumped into another battle (tier V Emil) and came back in. I would surmise this has to do with the issues with the hangar load times.

i've seen that too, while we were flighted together...  but i didn't say anything about it, because i immediately assumed that it was my PC having problems again 

i hide some of my PC issues from you, because i'm too ashamed to admit that i don't know how to fix them

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Fliyntiger #4 Posted 01 July 2018 - 04:55 PM

Master Sergeant

• 856 battles
I wanted to switch pilots this morning but could not find a "send to barracks" button anywhere. any idea how long I need to wait in hanger to get that?

I can’t promise that if you choose to fight, that there will ever be a victory…or a day that we can step down and say our work is finished. Our lives are the sum total of thousand of choices. And the burden of that freedom is sometimes too much to bear. But you won’t have to do it alone anymore. We will find a better way..

Together.

SonicPariah #5 Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:09 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View Posttrikke, on 01 July 2018 - 01:53 PM, said:

i've seen that too, while we were flighted together...  but i didn't say anything about it, because i immediately assumed that it was my PC having problems again 

i hide some of my PC issues from you, because i'm too ashamed to admit that i don't know how to fix them

This is on the Radar and definitely something we are working on currently.

View PostFliyntiger, on 01 July 2018 - 04:55 PM, said:

I wanted to switch pilots this morning but could not find a "send to barracks" button anywhere. any idea how long I need to wait in hanger to get that?

When you right clicked on the Crew, do you not see the Send to Barracks button?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users