3.0 Prediction Game

The Future!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

TheMadPizzler #1 Posted 29 June 2018 - 01:46 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2311 battles

Here are the rules:

Predict the content of Patch 3.0 and let's see how many of our predictions come true!

Rules:

Make a prediction for the patch that includes:  A)The Rollout Event  B)The New AMAZING features added to the game  C)What new bug/bugs will appear

Then those people who are still here when 3.0 rolls around can see how accurately we each predicted the future (so much fun!)

Here's mine:

A)The Event: 

"Bong Hits in the Sky!"  WG would like to announce the rollout of our new change of course, patch 3.0, and we're doing this by celebrating the Ace's in history with cool names, so welcome to "Bong Hits in the Sky" where we celebrate America's "Ace of Aces",  Richard Bong!  You'll win his customized fully specialized and custom painted P-38 FREE!!!!!! [Note to actually win the "Bong Hit" P-38, You'll have to shoot down 200 Japanese light fighters flown by humans (bots don't count), claim victory in the match, and this can only be done on Tuesday night from 10PM to Midnight!!!!   More than ample time!!!  But if you don't want to have all that fun grinding, we'll have "The Bong Hit" available along with 10 pt pilot [edited]Bong in available for a paltry 100 dollars in the gift shop! [Sorry, mistype, that was for the plane only, if You want the Amazing [edited]Bong, he's available for tokens!!!!!   A paltry 100 tokens (don't worry, we're going to have a sale for them very soon)

B)Amazing new features:

The completion of the German Bomber line!   And we've added a new feature just for German bombers!  They'll have a new equipment slot that will allow them to launch the new premium ammo.... get ready for this.... wing launched V-2 Rockets!!!!!!! (All rockets available for tokens!)

and speaking of equipment, we heard our customer complaints and fixed those pesky equipment slot problems....

Just because we care, we've DOUBLED the equipment slots on each craft!!!   We had to make some adjustments to the equipment to maintain game balance [each piece of equipment will be roughly half the effectiveness of the old equipment, but due to in-game economy issues, and just like you guys asked, we kept the price for each piece of equipment the same!

New Garage features!  Just like you guys asked, there's a new 'double verification' process for each step in the garage.  We heard all the complaints about people clicking buttons and getting confused about what happens, so now we've added a new two step pop-up confirmation window in the hangar that will pop up a window each time you click on something in the hangar that asks if you really want to click on whatever it is you're clicking on, and when you click 'yes' or 'no', another window will pop up and ask you if you're really sure!    And by making each action take 3 clicks, we're making sure our customers know exactly what they're doing!     For those few customers who don't want constant helpful pop-up windows in the hangar, we've added a new 'ACE Pilot Function" that you can activate for 100 tokens!  (Don't forget tokens will go on sale next week!)

C) New Bugs:

1.  The new 'half effective equipment' will still have full value negative effects, so when you double mount a piece of equipment, it will give you the 'old' equipment bonus, but will now have double the handicap

2.  There will be a data leak on your computer that, if you have WoT installed on your computer, will mangle up your localized data for premium match making tanks, which will in turn, mess up World of Tanks matchmaking, even though, from what I just described, is totally impossible.  But I believe in the WoWP programmers!

3.  The P-80 American Premium will develop a glitch where it is only capable of being controlled by the pilot once it crashes into the ocean and doesn't die (it flies underwater like a beast!)

4.  The game will crash every match at exactly 4 minutes and 54 seconds into each game

5.  Due to superior optimization, frame rate should be down to about 10

6. A programmer angered by customer complaints will insert a hidden image that will be flashed on the screen randomly and for less than a second that says "[edited]YOU stupid customer" at the start of each match (Since this last one doesn't affect game play, it'll probably take a while to fix)

Those are my predictions, what are yours?

lol.. hehehehe.. the filter won't allow me to type [edited]Bong

Perco_lator #2 Posted 29 June 2018 - 02:35 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles
I am going with there will never be a 3.0.

TheMadPizzler #3 Posted 29 June 2018 - 02:39 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2311 battles

View PostPerco_lator, on 29 June 2018 - 02:35 PM, said:

I am going with there will never be a 3.0.

While true, it's still fun to pretend

mnbv_fockewulfe #4 Posted 29 June 2018 - 02:50 PM

Captain

• 615 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #5 Posted 29 June 2018 - 02:55 PM

Captain

• 1214 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostTheMadPizzler, on 29 June 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

While true, it's still fun to pretend

once again... Mr Perky didn't think this one through...

it's such good idea comrade we will implement it by end of iyul' Avgust

oh such excitement... save your money for big event!

WoWP iyul' Avgust Cash to Win

Big Daddy~Time to OP Your Momma

I'm very much looking forward to this

think of how lively the Forum Game will be

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Marraskuu #6 Posted 29 June 2018 - 04:15 PM

• 11872 battles
  1. Name change to "War Lightning"
  2. New Feature - being able to take off from a carrier.
  3. New bug - game crashes when closing chat window.....oh wait...

Han shot first.

TNTdalet8 #7 Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:56 PM

Senior Airman

• 3974 battles
  • [WOTNT] WOTNT

Indeed.

Captain_Underpants53 #8 Posted 29 June 2018 - 06:24 PM

Captain

• 24048 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
LOL, I wish I had your inventive imagination.  You are very funny.  Sadly you are also probably spot on.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Martymart1976 #9 Posted 29 June 2018 - 09:41 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5570 battles
  • [FK] FK
I would like to have smoke we could draw with and I could re create the image in the sky that the Navy pilots created...well, they did get in trouble because it was a lewd drawing...

The_Wild_Weasel #10 Posted 29 June 2018 - 10:20 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1929 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostMartymart1976, on 29 June 2018 - 04:41 PM, said:

I would like to have smoke we could draw with and I could re create the image in the sky that the Navy pilots created...well, they did get in trouble because it was a lewd drawing...

Yeah , those guys got "chewed" out for that ....... I give them points for it ....

W_W

Deltavee #11 Posted 30 June 2018 - 12:51 AM

• 2804 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View PostMartymart1976, on 29 June 2018 - 04:41 PM, said:

They were just dickin' around....

Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Such is the pathway to the stars

Flying NA and EU

Deltavee #12 Posted 30 June 2018 - 12:52 AM

• 2804 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View PostThe_Wild_Weasel, on 29 June 2018 - 11:46 AM, said:

I think smoking a "Bong" would make this game so much more enjoyable ....

W_W

Gimme 10 minutes to assemble a "report."

Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Flying NA and EU

Deltavee #13 Posted 30 June 2018 - 01:12 AM

• 2804 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View PostDeltavee, on 29 June 2018 - 07:52 PM, said:

Gimme 10 minutes to assemble a "report."

Took a little longer than 10 minutes, but...In an F2F, got four chevrons, 14 aircraft downed, 11,475 personal points, this in tier II.  Yeah, it works just fine.  I even forgot it was a WG game there for a few minutes.

I love being Canadian!  :trollface:

Argh, munchies!  Backinabit.

Edited by Deltavee, 30 June 2018 - 01:15 AM.

Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Flying NA and EU

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users