Jump to content


When is a Specialized aircraft not a specialized aircraft?


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Skidmarx1971 #1 Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:35 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2813 battles
  • 6
  • [TWE] TWE
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Ummm.....can a plane be both Elite and Specialized???  

 

My ME329 was special yesterday, but I guess not special enough.......

Attached Thumbnails



Reitousair #2 Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:23 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 11419 battles
  • 666
  • [HVAR] HVAR
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
Ah, you probably don't have specialist configuration equipped. Go to the "upgrades" tab and select "specialist" which should bring up your specialist Me 329. And yes, your plane can both elited and specialized, it's just that specialized is an optional configuration (that has serious benefits over "stock".)

I do fly Chinese aircraft a fair amount so... *ahem*

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

 

I even made a custom skin for my IL-10M!

 


Skidmarx1971 #3 Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:26 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2813 battles
  • 6
  • [TWE] TWE
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
AHHH!!!  TY Reitousair! That was the problem.

pyantoryng #4 Posted 28 June 2018 - 02:59 AM

    Colonel

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2236 battles
  • 8,456
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostReitousair, on 28 June 2018 - 04:23 AM, said:

Ah, you probably don't have specialist configuration equipped. Go to the "upgrades" tab and select "specialist" which should bring up your specialist Me 329. And yes, your plane can both elited and specialized, it's just that specialized is an optional configuration (that has serious benefits over "stock".)

 

Meaning, it has more equipment slots and can use the extra characteristics from advanced and ultimate equipments...though the top setup is not preferable for some planes...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

SonicPariah #5 Posted 29 June 2018 - 07:04 PM

    Community Manager

  • Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • 879
  • [WGATX] WGATX
  • Member since:
    05-22-2016
Glad we got this sorted out!

pigeon_kicker #6 Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:25 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Open Beta Tester
  • 1600 battles
  • 1,520
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

View Postpyantoryng, on 27 June 2018 - 09:59 PM, said:

...though the top setup is not preferable for some planes...

 

This is becoming more and more apparent that WG looks at the "Top Setup" with all of the characteristics looked at, like rockets n bombs, HUGE guns or little guns, etc...

 


If you want to make god laugh, tell him about your plans for survival..

Lead developer for the NACCW web site. Author of the Pigeon Pak Mod Installer

www.team-sf.com

 

 


SonicPariah #7 Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:24 PM

    Community Manager

  • Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • 879
  • [WGATX] WGATX
  • Member since:
    05-22-2016

View Postpigeon_kicker, on 03 July 2018 - 07:25 AM, said:

 

This is becoming more and more apparent that WG looks at the "Top Setup" with all of the characteristics looked at, like rockets n bombs, HUGE guns or little guns, etc...

 

 

You have been heard!

 

Please check the pinned Thread about Specialized Planes!






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users