10 Token Dailies Are Gone For Good?

Tokens

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Master_Cylinder #1 Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:27 PM

Master Sergeant

• 198 battles
  • [FK] FK

So when were you all going to let us know that 10 token dailies would no longer be???  As usual, you as an organization never inform your customer base of changes within a resonable amount of time prior to the change or not until it is in place.  You will never keep a consistant customer base because people will get tired of the way you do business.

The Master Cylinder

Dru83 #2 Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2498 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

So, Master, did you hear this from someone, or are you simply not seeing 10 token dailies? I've had some trouble with my dailies for a couple days now. Right now it's showing a 1, 4, and a 10 token daily like usual, but for a while it was showing two 1 token dailies and a 10 token daily. At that time though, it was still rewarding me for progress on a 4 token daily in the after mission reports. At the moment while the display seems normal, it is giving me reports on progress for a second 1 token mission that I'm not seeing on my dailies, so who knows what's going on with their daily mission system, but I don't think they purposefully took away anything.

Master_Cylinder #3 Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:15 PM

Master Sergeant

• 198 battles
  • [FK] FK

nope the whole clan now has two 4 token dailies and one 1 token dail as of 6 AM central time today

Master_Cylinder #4 Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:19 PM

Master Sergeant

• 198 battles
  • [FK] FK

personally, I was getting credit for a 1 token daily that was not on my list could not firgure it out until everybody started complaining about no 10 token daily.  I still have my 10 token in my list but I got 1 token today for a daily that was not on my list.  Thus the conclussion that as soon as I can rotate out that daily it will be a 1 token daily as the other two that I finished prior to 6 AM today are now both 4 tokens each

PoliticallyIncorrectName #5 Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:39 PM

Master Sergeant

• 5705 battles

When launching wowp always clear cache. I've have had issue with dailies and clearing cache helped.

WoWp is still bugged af but clearing cache seems to help ocassionally.

Master_Cylinder #6 Posted 28 June 2018 - 02:48 PM

Master Sergeant

• 198 battles
  • [FK] FK

as you know Politial, as commander I have told everybody in the group to do as I do and clear cach at every start.  Since I do that every day and multiple times a day and still getting credit for a daily that is not on my list.  Strange isnt it.

I will make this comment though... ... ... Pants has gotten his 10 token daily back again.

I only have one more assist to get for my current 10 token daily and cant wait to see if I get a 10 or a 1 token next.   Also I currently have two 4 token dailies right now.  Strange again!!!!

pyantoryng #7 Posted 28 June 2018 - 04:05 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1678 battles

Missions are no longer fixed to 1/4/10 tokens format anymore...and as far as I know the missions won't reroll itself unless the whole set is completed, just like in 1.9.

When in Warplanes, be on the lookout for stealth changes...for some reason WoWP team loves to do such things...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Also tagged with Tokens

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users