Sound Fimiliar

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Prenzlau #41 Posted 28 June 2018 - 08:42 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 9891 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostNoreaga, on 28 June 2018 - 12:36 PM, said:

At first i couldn't tell if prenzlau was trolling. the post was so lacking in common sense or facts, that i was worried it was serious. Reading the waste of space page 2 i see that i was right, good to see that the troll culture is still alive and well here.

letting the player develop the game would be bad, but respecting your revenue line would be nice. 

Important to remember that: The complaints about disrespect/fixing what is not broke/schizophrenic development on the forum now are the same complaints i have seen since CBT. When multiple generations of people complain about the same thing you have to look at the common denominator and its not the players. I feel bad for the CM's it can't be easy, but it will train them well for the next stop on the ladder Ships.

I don't think anyone in this thread wants examples, but if you do let me know.

please continue your troll fest everyone, its good reading. I hope you are all enjoying the game. 

To "troll" you have to have some sort of deception. I was not attempting to deceive anyone with my original post. I fully realize that not everyone will understand the meaning of my writings, and I also understand that not everyone will understand my humor. I'm not going to cater to those who don't. I could easily take your name off your reply and just slap any other of my dear friend's (those who follow me around) names in it's place. I'm very used to these kind of replies. 

Trying to pick something of substance from your reply that I can comment on. 

When multiple generations of people complain about the same thing you have to look at the common denominator and its not the players. 

You can go back to previous versions and there were frustrated and disgruntled people then too. I've never argued that this game does not have issues, I've been in total agreement with that. The game and the players are two different subjects. Yes they interact and have cross purpose, but we have to be careful not to smear one into the other too much. There are three kinds of players, those who are adjusting and coping with the changes and are still playing or trying to play. Then there are those who are not adjusting and have either quit or are basically protesting by not playing or spending their money. Finally the players for whatever the reason cannot play the game, but probably would if they could. The game is what it is. How the player reacts to it and make their choices, is on the player. The attitude of the player is on them. Don't take that responsibility away, and blame the game. "This game sucks so I can behave as toxic as I want to". That seems to be the rational. 

Prenzlau

Edited by Prenzlau, 28 June 2018 - 08:44 PM.

f16falcona46 #42 Posted 28 June 2018 - 08:53 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2884 battles
  • [F4F] F4F

View PostPrenzlau, on 28 June 2018 - 06:18 PM, said:

rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;">Say! I like green eggs and ham!
rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;" /> rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;">I do! I like them, Sam-I-Am!
rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;" /> rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;">And I would eat them in a boat.
rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;" /> rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;">And I would eat them with a goat...
rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;" /> rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;">And I will eat them, in the rain.
rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;" /> rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;">And in the dark. And on a train.
rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;" /> rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;">And in a car. And in a tree.
rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;" /> rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;">They are so good, so good, you see!
rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;" /> rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;">So I will eat them in a box.
rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;" /> rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;">And I will eat them with a fox.
rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;" /> rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;">And I will eat them in a house.
rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;" /> rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;">And I will eat them with a mouse.
rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;" /> rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;">And I will eat them here and there.
rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;" /> rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;">Say! I will eat them anywhere!
rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;" /> rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;">I do so like green eggs and ham!
rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;" /> rogramme, sans-serif;font-size:18px;background:none;">Thank you! Thank you, Sam-I-Am.

Dang. With incredible, hyper-relevant literary gems such as this, how can anyone from NTFLX compete???

View PostPrenzlau, on 28 June 2018 - 08:42 PM, said:

To "troll" you have to have some sort of deception. I was not attempting to deceive anyone with my original post. I fully realize that not everyone will understand the meaning of my writings, and I also understand that not everyone will understand my humor. I'm not going to cater to those who don't. I could easily take your name off your reply and just slap any other of my dear friend's (those who follow me around) names in it's place. I'm very used to these kind of replies. 

Trying to pick something of substance from your reply that I can comment on. 

When multiple generations of people complain about the same thing you have to look at the common denominator and its not the players. 

You can go back to previous versions and there were frustrated and disgruntled people then too. I've never argued that this game does not have issues, I've been in total agreement with that. The game and the players are two different subjects. Yes they interact and have cross purpose, but we have to be careful not to smear one into the other too much. There are three kinds of players, those who are adjusting and coping with the changes and are still playing or trying to play. Then there are those who are not adjusting and have either quit or are basically protesting by not playing or spending their money. Finally the players for whatever the reason cannot play the game, but probably would if they could. The game is what it is. How the player reacts to it and make their choices, is on the player. The attitude of the player is on them. Don't take that responsibility away, and blame the game. "This game sucks so I can behave as toxic as I want to". That seems to be the rational. 

Prenzlau

There's the fourth kind of player. The player who protests vocally, because it seems that nothing else works. If you choose to interpret that as "toxic", that is on you.

Prenzlau #43 Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 9891 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postf16falcona46, on 28 June 2018 - 02:53 PM, said:

Dang. With incredible, hyper-relevant literary gems such as this, how can anyone from NTFLX compete???

There's the fourth kind of player. The player who protests vocally, because it seems that nothing else works. If you choose to interpret that as "toxic", that is on you.

UnlimitedChromosomeWorks #44 Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:40 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2670 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

rofl

[HVAR]SOLxCAT32 - Top 25 NA - Streaming here

"A glass of windex a day keeps the superunicums away"

mullyman #45 Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 34 battles
If Pren is typical of the kind of D-bag that hangs around the forums in this 2.5 kiddie game then I'm glad I've been elsewhere.

Edited by mullyman, 28 June 2018 - 09:51 PM.

mullyman.png

mnbv_fockewulfe #46 Posted 28 June 2018 - 10:31 PM

Captain

• 505 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postmullyman, on 28 June 2018 - 09:51 PM, said:

If Pren is typical of the kind of D-bag that hangs around the forums in this 2.5 kiddie game then I'm glad I've been elsewhere.

mully! Long time no see. Where ya been?

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

Cenotaph #47 Posted 29 June 2018 - 09:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3307 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View Postmullyman, on 28 June 2018 - 01:51 PM, said:

Don't let him bother ya, he just takes himself way too seriously... the fedora must be cutting off the blood to his brain.
I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

SlappedbyRommel #48 Posted 29 June 2018 - 02:37 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2067 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostCenotaph, on 29 June 2018 - 09:22 AM, said:

Don't let him bother ya, he just takes himself way too seriously... the fedora must be cutting off the blood to his brain.

Could be the tight smoking jacket you just never know ...lmbo

SonicPariah #49 Posted 29 June 2018 - 07:02 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

Watch the player attacks, all. I like threads with good in-depth discussions and lots of attention.

I would hate to have to lock this thread down for attacking other players.

mnbv_fockewulfe #50 Posted 29 June 2018 - 07:47 PM

Captain

• 505 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostSonicPariah, on 29 June 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

Watch the player attacks, all. I like threads with good in-depth discussions and lots of attention.

I would hate to have to lock this thread down for attacking other players.

So you've been complacent to this the entire time!:D

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

SonicPariah #51 Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:37 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 29 June 2018 - 07:47 PM, said:

So you've been complacent to this the entire time!:D

The choices are to allow a little cross chatter or to lock and block as soon as it gets bad or to just ignore the cross chatter or to monitor and only edit only the bad comments.

I like to feel a little tolerance goes a long way.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #52 Posted 03 July 2018 - 10:41 PM

Captain

• 959 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostSonicPariah, on 03 July 2018 - 02:37 PM, said:

The choices are to allow a little cross chatter or to lock and block as soon as it gets bad or to just ignore the cross chatter or to monitor and only edit only the bad comments.

I like to feel a little tolerance goes a long way.

I like to agree with you...

water finds it's own level,

generally

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users