Sound Fimiliar

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Cenotaph #21 Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:30 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2949 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR
Typical, classy, Prenzlau... can dish it out, but goes full on :Reeeee: if he's on the receiving end.
I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

tahee59 #22 Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22 battles
prenzlau is just sucking up to get his green name tag.

Prenzlau #23 Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5638 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCenotaph, on 27 June 2018 - 01:30 PM, said:

Typical, classy, Prenzlau... can dish it out, but goes full on :Reeeee: if he's on the receiving end.

I don't have the time or the patience to indulge every mental thumb wrestler, but I do make exceptions for certain people.

Prenzlau

The Zigfreid & Prenzlau Bombing Company

"We're not just delivering the mail..."

Prenzlau #24 Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5638 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Posttahee59, on 27 June 2018 - 02:16 PM, said:

prenzlau is just sucking up to get his green name tag.

Curses! Some random person uncovered my master plan! Truly amazing....

Prenzlau

Perco_lator #25 Posted 27 June 2018 - 10:43 PM

• 11 battles

View PostPrenzlau, on 27 June 2018 - 02:31 PM, said:

I'm starting to get the impression that you post after I do, just so people can see your name next to mine. That somehow this collateral association will give others the impression that your playing in the same ball game as I am. 

All my posts and responses are well thought out. All my aloof comments and sarcastic insults are well thought out. All my blurbs and immature pokes are well thought out. For love or hate, people always get their psychological tribute from me, I don't short change them. 

I'm not going to post two versions of what I am saying and accommodate those who need more contemplation and expansion of thought. When someone posts, "so... what?", I can only come to two conclusions. Either they simply don't understand and cannot think of anything to say, or they just want to post to get my attention but really have nothing of value to say either. 

It was amusing when you had something to say. Oh how some of us have regressed. I suppose I could find some hand gesture animations or some more wrestling videos. 

Prenzlau

Funny how you act like you are smarter than everybody else here yet you couldn't do simple math to figure out your W/R, maybe try being a little less pretentious &  you might just get along better with us plebs.

"Come find me in the game, tough guy.  We'll see who knows stuff."

Cenotaph #26 Posted 27 June 2018 - 11:08 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2949 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostPrenzlau, on 27 June 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

I don't have the time or the patience to indulge every mental thumb wrestler, but I do make exceptions for certain people.

Prenzlau

But you -do- have the time to write an essay length post, that says basically nothing of relevance.... gotchya.    :sceptic:

SonicPariah #27 Posted 27 June 2018 - 11:14 PM

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 427 battles
  • [WGATX] WGATX

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 26 June 2018 - 10:16 PM, said:

thank you SP, really

I believe you still have your new guy strength and spirit

don't let me or others ever beat that down

it's the only way to truly be effective in the environment you're in

the long game is where it will work...

though the short game wins are rewarding

if you want you can always ask us for help...

hell... we're just sitting around Bth'n anyway

:B

New Guy, that's funny.

Been at WG for almost 3 years now and look forward to being here a good deal long!

Love all of you wonderful folks and look forward to the changes we can spin together.

View PostCenotaph, on 26 June 2018 - 11:17 PM, said:

Look Sonic, I appreciate the job you're trying to do... but let's not kid ourselves, the problem isn't you, it's your handlers.

WG dev teams are notorious for pig-headed stubborness, generally tone-deaf decisions... and not much else.

Listening to feedback has -never- been on their radar, unless they get a call from the boss-man, telling them to shape up.

You say the devs care deeply about the game, but I'm just not seeing it... and never really have in any WG product... except for ships, oddly enough.

They act like those clueless owners you see on Kitchen Nightmares, that "Love" their restaurants and think they know how to run it... striking down any good suggestions along the way.

It takes someone like Gordon Ramsey, who is unquestionably better at doing the job, coming in and screaming at them about how stupid their choices have been, and how he's shocked they're still open.

Find the devs a Gordon Ramsey... get them to [expletive] wake up, and start [expletive] doing the [expletive] [expletive] job right!

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 27 June 2018 - 12:26 AM, said:

I echo this.  Sonic can pass along all the forum suggestions he wants.  The guys in the east might even nod their heads.

But the trend has been to ignore the suggestions, and forge on to some unknown and unknowable future. (On our end).  I'm sure they have some idea of where they are going.  It would be great if they'd share that with the rest of us.

As for both of these Comments: There was a very extensive review of all the Feedback from this most recent Update and all points that I read or found have been collated into a rather impressive document by both myself and our EU Community Manager and sent over to Devs for further review. Hopefully this is just the start of changes that are coming to the game in the near future.

TheMadPizzler #28 Posted 27 June 2018 - 11:27 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2311 battles

View PostSonicPariah, on 27 June 2018 - 11:14 PM, said:

As for both of these Comments: There was a very extensive review of all the Feedback from this most recent Update and all points that I read or found have been collated into a rather impressive document by both myself and our EU Community Manager and sent over to Devs for further review. Hopefully this is just the start of changes that are coming to the game in the near future.

What concerns me.... pretty much ALL OF THIS FEEDBACK is extremely self-evident if:   A) one runs the program   and/or  B) ANYONE took the time to view this from the customer's perspective.   So, I find it absolutely ludicrous these issues just suddenly 'appeared' on patch day.

So... I'm glad we're sending feedback to people who've already demonstrated they don't care... and for that matter, treat it's customer base with derision.

Have you forwarded any requests on ways to restore the absolute zero trust we have in the WoWP team?  (I don't mean fixes to bugs that should never have been released in the first place... claiming victory by fixing your own problems isn't victory, it's low brow chicanery.

Edited by TheMadPizzler, 27 June 2018 - 11:44 PM.

CorvusCorvax #29 Posted 27 June 2018 - 11:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1453 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostSonicPariah, on 27 June 2018 - 11:14 PM, said:

Ace is just trolling you.  No big deal.

Like I said - I expect the devs to nod and thank you for the effort, in the end completely ignoring it and moving on with the plans they had before this patch.  Heck, I, personally, appreciate your efforts here.  But past experiences in WoWP have taught us to be pretty cynical.  I'd love to be optimistic that you can be an effective advocate for the NA community.  But I am not, and not because I don't think you're up to the task.  I think you are.  But, as we all know here - in Mother Russia, planes fly you.  :)

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #30 Posted 28 June 2018 - 12:41 AM

Captain

• 675 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 27 June 2018 - 06:30 PM, said:

Ace is just trolling you.  No big deal.

huh... I troll turds not logically communicating primates... ok

so you don't speak for me, thanks anyway

As for SP's chances of getting an idea in to the proper hands and getting something done...

well, it depends what something done means...

there will be change... thunderstruck hit the developers with that last patch/cluckerschmuck

the chance of vulnerability and correction rises with failure...

there will be change... but what will that be?

I'm hoping it will not be everything that was presented and asked for

I'm hoping it will be a well thought out plan for a change

GL Sonic... call me if you want

:great:

EDIT:

damn it... I just upvoted Corvus' last post when I was aiming to up MadPiz... doh

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 01 July 2018 - 11:13 PM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Prenzlau #31 Posted 28 June 2018 - 01:52 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5638 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostPerco_lator, on 27 June 2018 - 04:43 PM, said:

Funny how you act like you are smarter than everybody else here yet you couldn't do simple math to figure out your W/R, maybe try being a little less pretentious &  you might just get along better with us plebs.

You know I do feel special, your one of a group of dedicated fans that follow my posts around this forums. I honestly don't know what I would do without you and the others? If I "act" like I am smarter than everyone else, it only seems that way contrasted against the people I have been posting with. Keep following me around, you make me look good. 

Prenzlau

Prenzlau #32 Posted 28 June 2018 - 02:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5638 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCenotaph, on 27 June 2018 - 05:08 PM, said:

But you -do- have the time to write an essay length post, that says basically nothing of relevance.... gotchya.    :sceptic:

I knew a had a few fans in HVAR. As far as the "relevance" goes, I've had many months to observe great volumes of whining, immaturity, over reacting, over acting, ridiculous conclusions, lewd comments, drama, drama, drama, belittling of others (hourly), and this long list goes on. You then strut out here and set up your soap box and make a proclamation concerning me. I could write an essay just on you, but don't worry, if I do, it will basically be nothing of any relevance. 

Prenzlau

mnbv_fockewulfe #33 Posted 28 June 2018 - 02:26 PM

Captain

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostPrenzlau, on 28 June 2018 - 02:03 PM, said:

I knew a had a few fans in HVAR. As far as the "relevance" goes, I've had many months to observe great volumes of whining,

#15Posted Yesterday, 05:20 PM

immaturity,

#17Posted Yesterday, 06:31 PM

over reacting,

#20Posted Yesterday, 07:28 PM

over acting,

#31Posted Today, 01:52 PM

ridiculous conclusions,

#32Posted Today, 02:03 PM

lewd comments, drama, drama, drama, belittling of others (hourly), and this long list goes on.

I could readily find examples of this from you in other threads but I'm too lazy. Be careful when you make accusations of other people.

You then strut out here and set up your soap box and make a proclamation concerning me. I could write an essay just on you, but don't worry, if I do, it will basically be nothing of any relevance. 

Prenzlau

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Prenzlau #34 Posted 28 June 2018 - 03:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5638 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Moderated by Volier_Zcit

Edited by Volier_Zcit, 29 June 2018 - 01:19 AM.

mnbv_fockewulfe #35 Posted 28 June 2018 - 04:36 PM

Captain

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostPrenzlau, on 28 June 2018 - 03:02 PM, said:

Moderated by Volier_Zcit

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Cenotaph #36 Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:14 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2949 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostPrenzlau, on 28 June 2018 - 06:03 AM, said:

I knew a had a few fans in HVAR. As far as the "relevance" goes, I've had many months to observe great volumes of whining, immaturity, over reacting, over acting, ridiculous conclusions, lewd comments, drama, drama, drama, belittling of others (hourly), and this long list goes on. You then strut out here and set up your soap box and make a proclamation concerning me. I could write an essay just on you, but don't worry, if I do, it will basically be nothing of any relevance. 

Prenzlau

:teethhappy::popcorn:

No, please... do go on.

I not only invite you, but outright encourage you, to go ahead and try to say anything that might actually bother me...

I'll give you a clue, in order to be bothered by an insult, first you need to care about that persons opinion... and I sure do seem to have gotten under your skin... interesting.

Sooo... thanks for caring~

Prenzlau #37 Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5638 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Moderated by Volier_Zcit

Cenotaph #38 Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:20 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2949 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

Following the thread huh? Neat~

You must REALLY care what people are saying about you.

Edited by Cenotaph, 28 June 2018 - 06:21 PM.

Noreaga #39 Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:36 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

At first i couldn't tell if prenzlau was trolling. the post was so lacking in common sense or facts, that i was worried it was serious. Reading the waste of space page 2 i see that i was right, good to see that the troll culture is still alive and well here.

letting the player develop the game would be bad, but respecting your revenue line would be nice. 

Important to remember that: The complaints about disrespect/fixing what is not broke/schizophrenic development on the forum now are the same complaints i have seen since CBT. When multiple generations of people complain about the same thing you have to look at the common denominator and its not the players. I feel bad for the CM's it can't be easy, but it will train them well for the next stop on the ladder Ships.

I don't think anyone in this thread wants examples, but if you do let me know.

please continue your troll fest everyone, its good reading. I hope you are all enjoying the game. 

Nimis obnoxii curare

SlappedbyRommel #40 Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:42 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1832 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
I do love the jump from Friedrich Nietzshe to Dr. Seuss though hard core reading there. :trollface:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users