World of Warplanes 2.0: Bots Are Trash!!!

trash bots bots

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

honorabili #1 Posted 24 June 2018 - 07:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1078 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

I always commented they should add the feature to at least give a recommendation to the bot's behavior. You know the results of this battle already by the title of this video.

LMG #2 Posted 24 June 2018 - 07:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2053 battles

You could have helped your bots get both garrisons after you secured the Airbase. With that you would have pulled ahead, even without the Mining Facility. Or better yet, tried to go for an assault on their Command Center. Even if there's not enough ADAs you could flip it by luring an enemy bot towards or, or waiting for the ADAs to respawn and attack another sector in the meantime. Bots are not known for being reliable at capturing sectors unless enough of them converge over it.

This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

El_Mulo #3 Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:17 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9332 battles

They ever had been a trash.  The problem is that in 2.0 they command you where to go (if you want to stay alive).

Go with they or die alone (90 % of times).

What we say to death?

Captain_Underpants53 #4 Posted 25 June 2018 - 05:22 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 12712 battles
  • [H_PUN] H_PUN
I think if you had left that airfield it would have flipped Red very quickly with those endless waves of bots attacking it.  It is impossible to judge how the bots are going to be before a battle.  But you might have been able to flip one or both of the garrisons and divide up the bots?  Anyway, I can usually tell early on in a match how it is gonna go.  When you see a long conga line of Blue coming off the spawn point you know it aint gonna be good.  Flying a bomber gives you time to observe this.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users