A Message to WoWP Developers: Too Little Too Late

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Stonecoldelf #1 Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:44 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1681 battles
  • [LOXG] LOXG

Dear Developers:

WOW, this game had so much potential. Back in Oct 2017- May 2018 I was really enjoying this game. But now it is awful.  The new "equipment' slot grind is total [edited]. WHY? WHY? WHY? Why are so many of the grinds in this game based on "only counts if you win". The token grinds are "only counts if you win". The equipment salvage is "only if you win".

You are supposed to achieve something for time spent under these models of games...even if your team does poorly...even if you do poorly. 2 loses in a row, which I was the top performer on my team, and I get NOTHING. No progress towards my tokens, no equipment....why would any sane person play this game when after 30 minutes they got nothing out of it.

Also, what is the point of the "team up" with Iron Maiden? You can't find any info on possible in game missions and rewards. It's just "stay tuned". Stay tuned for what exactly? I literally have ZERO incentive to want to grind towards anything, especially if there is no info on what could be out there.

This game has been plagued by in game bugs, a total lack of info, and ultimately a lack of fun. Remember back when chat and friends lists were completely broken and went unfixed for months? Why the hell would you play a Massive Multi Player Online game where you can't chat with anyone. I bet that killed the player base. And then forces us to play game modes that were AWFUL without any option to opt out of them.  This game was so poorly executed. I see no reason to keep playing it unless the following changes:

1) MORE INFO: tell us WHY we want to play the game. What is there for us to earn? What events are coming up for the entire month? Don't tell us a day or week before.

2) AN END TO MISSIONS THAT ONLY ADVANCE ON A WIN: we give you our time so we expect some progress.

3) AN END TO NEW MANDATORY PLAY GAME MODES: you want to test out a game mode that's fine. Give us an incentive to play, as in something to earn to encourage participation. If we don't like it then give us the option to play the conquest mode.

4) IF THERE IS A BUG FIX IT. Fix it ASAP. Not in a month, or two months, or three months from now....just fix it.

1 day after a big update and I really don't feel like playing anymore.

Bobby_Tables #2 Posted 22 June 2018 - 04:07 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 3711 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

You forgot the mandatory:

SlappedbyRommel #3 Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:19 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1841 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
This is very easy to answer as in tanks its just a money grab on a small population of players period except tanks has more players.

The_Wild_Weasel #4 Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:52 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1781 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

bull crap patch , i uninstalled as well.... lots of other games to play were the developers actually care..... WG is on a slippery slope and dmg is done.

New players , take note .."RUN" away from this .

W_W

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users