Material Gains Even On Losses

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

ArrowZ_ #1 Posted 22 June 2018 - 02:35 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 933 battles

This one should be pretty obvious. Materials gained on reduced rates on losses. Limiting to victorious battles only at the current rate is just silly. Heck you can make the premiums have increased rates for material gains - makes them even more valuable to get (more profit for WG?). But losses need to be included into this new resource. I can't for the life of me recall any MMO that limits any resource gains only on the best opportune situations where it must be met otherwise you get nill for your efforts, despite the result of a hard loss/close win. You always got some form of loot/resource for trying at the very least whether it be at a smaller amount. This really is one special title in that matter.

Too logical? Yep. Will they do it? Doubtful... Do they read these forums? Hell no! :bajan:

Edited by ArrowZ_, 22 June 2018 - 02:37 AM.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

WOWP 2.0 Videos Playlist

mnbv_fockewulfe #2 Posted 22 June 2018 - 02:49 AM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostArrowZ_, on 22 June 2018 - 02:35 AM, said:

This one should be pretty obvious. Materials gained on reduced rates on losses. Limiting to victorious battles only at the current rate is just silly. Heck you can make the premiums have increased rates for material gains - makes them even more valuable to get (more profit for WG?). But losses need to be included into this new resource. I can't for the life of me recall any MMO that limits any resource gains only on the best opportune situations where it must be met otherwise you get nill for your efforts, despite the result of a hard loss/close win. You always got some form of loot/resource for trying at the very least whether it be at a smaller amount. This really is one special title in that matter.

Too logical? Yep. Will they do it? Doubtful... Do they read these forums? Hell no! :bajan:

What's with all the crazy amounts of currency being added to the game anyway?
I remember when all we had was gold, silver, and exp.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

pyantoryng #3 Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:08 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1469 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 22 June 2018 - 09:49 AM, said:

What's with all the crazy amounts of currency being added to the game anyway?
I remember when all we had was gold, silver, and exp.

Too much time have passed...games need something new...but alas, new does not imply good...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

MelBrooks #4 Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:06 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 11 battles
  • [FK] FK
I like it, Arrow is getting a little surly like me.

cobra_marksman #5 Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:56 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2848 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
I agree 100% t

View PostArrowZ_, on 21 June 2018 - 09:35 PM, said:

I agree 100%. They stick us with bots & they roll the dice ( good  or  bad ) on which bot team you get. You can pay your butt -off & double score the opposing team 3 top players and then & be awarded with a loss & get nothing for your efforts. This is something we have never understood or are comfortable with as players here.. If we play our butts off, and based on all our lousy bots ( that are only flying over the airbase ), we lose the round, then something is wrong with your game. We should be given something for our outstanding effort for at least carrying the team, given your Dumb Bots as teammates. If you want to give the other team  a win.... for little. or no effort, on their part..... , but damit…..give us something for stealing away our win & playing time. Get Rid of Must Win....to be awarded anything

Edited by cobra_marksman, 22 June 2018 - 12:22 PM.

ArrowZ_ #6 Posted 22 June 2018 - 01:29 PM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 933 battles

View PostMelBrooks, on 22 June 2018 - 06:36 PM, said:

Well... I mean  steam's summer sale is now ON.... :P

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

WOWP 2.0 Videos Playlist

yangmang617 #7 Posted 22 June 2018 - 02:18 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1578 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-

View Postcobra_marksman, on 22 June 2018 - 09:56 AM, said:

Get Rid of Must Win....to be awarded anything

Especially considering the top players have win rates pushing 75 to 85 percent....  there are probably some frustrated players on the edge of quitting WoWP

Because there are too many players in WoWP.  Right?

CorvusCorvax #8 Posted 26 June 2018 - 02:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1230 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostArrowZ_, on 22 June 2018 - 02:35 AM, said:

One of the suggestions was that you would receive salvage only if you were in the top three on the losing side.  That way, there would be no "zombie flights" where you get into a battle, drop out to hangar (leaving your plane to fly around without you) climb into another plane, etc., to farm parts with no effort.  I would take it up a notch - if you are the highest scoring pilot in a loss, you get salvage at 90% of the win rate. 2nd place loser, 70%, 3rd place loser 50%.  Everyone else gets nothing on the losing side.  That way, even if the MM or the map choice conspire against you, you can still salvage some good from the battle (pun intended.)  Or if you stuck with a potato human that has no clue, or whatever the reason - you shouldn't need to spend real money to improve your equipment.  

Noreaga #9 Posted 26 June 2018 - 07:37 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostMelBrooks, on 22 June 2018 - 04:06 AM, said:

:D a surly kiwi makes for some good reading ! 

Nimis obnoxii curare

FIight #10 Posted 09 July 2018 - 01:36 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 3295 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

definitely, but since they want to frustrate players so they would enter prem store. On the contrary

they failed to read players' minds and frustration might lead to uninstall instead of $$ grinding.

NorthernPorter #11 Posted 09 July 2018 - 01:27 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Test Veteran
  • 1387 battles

100% Agree!

WG please revise and resubmit

Edit: At the very least let the top 5 players collect parts from a loss.

Edited by NorthernPorter, 09 July 2018 - 01:30 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users