Line versions for current, event or missing premium aircraft. more planes to enrich the game's s...

P80 do335 f82 p82 avioes linha lines planes more Wowp

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

abbude123x #1 Posted 22 June 2018 - 01:26 AM

Airman Basic

• 102 battles

greetings players, developers and others, I would like to know the why that the game does not seek to extend much their prorpy lines of vehicles. the division of the world of warplanes seems to only launch new aircraft into the game to be able to market, without having to arrest more players by making more of their favorite airplanes available for research. I wonder if they ever thought of bringing two versions of the aircraft that went out to events (one to market or use in event and another lower one to give the player the pleasure of having at least one variant of the new plane).
In an aerial combat game it is normal to have players facined by specific combat aircraft, unfortunately many planes never appeared on the line, appeared and disappeared, or only appear to the public as an event or premium. I would like to have the freedom to play non-premium versions of, for example, do335, p80, meteor, and others.
I'm sure that, even with the WOWP upgrade system, there are enough aircraft variants to mount twice the existing lines in the game, and there would still be plenty left to serve as premium. I'm the type of person that while I have planes that I like in the game, I'm always there to play with them until I get sick and leave for the next, I'm sure I'm not the only one. XD

sorry for any flaw in the text, i'm using google translate.

mnbv_fockewulfe #2 Posted 22 June 2018 - 02:16 AM

Captain

• 616 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postabbude123x, on 22 June 2018 - 01:26 AM, said:

greetings players, developers and others, I would like to know the why that the game does not seek to extend much their prorpy lines of vehicles. the division of the world of warplanes seems to only launch new aircraft into the game to be able to market, without having to arrest more players by making more of their favorite airplanes available for research. I wonder if they ever thought of bringing two versions of the aircraft that went out to events (one to market or use in event and another lower one to give the player the pleasure of having at least one variant of the new plane).
In an aerial combat game it is normal to have players facined by specific combat aircraft, unfortunately many planes never appeared on the line, appeared and disappeared, or only appear to the public as an event or premium. I would like to have the freedom to play non-premium versions of, for example, do335, p80, meteor, and others.
I'm sure that, even with the WOWP upgrade system, there are enough aircraft variants to mount twice the existing lines in the game, and there would still be plenty left to serve as premium. I'm the type of person that while I have planes that I like in the game, I'm always there to play with them until I get sick and leave for the next, I'm sure I'm not the only one. XD

sorry for any flaw in the text, i'm using google translate.

Google translate did a decent job for once.:great:

However, I do not think it will happen. World of Warplanes needs premiums as a source of income, and when given a choice to get the plane for free more people will go for that option. If you like the game, I suggest you wait for an event or a discount to get the planes you like. 

More plane options would be nice, hopefully we get the F6F soon™.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

FluffyPabu #3 Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:14 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5980 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 22 June 2018 - 04:16 AM, said:

soon™.

Whats that in WG years?

mnbv_fockewulfe #4 Posted 22 June 2018 - 01:33 PM

Captain

• 616 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postpoisonousblood, on 22 June 2018 - 10:14 AM, said:

Whats that in WG years?

About, 4 years and counting.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

Also tagged with P80, do335, f82, p82, avioes, linha, lines, planes, more, Wowp

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users