Jump to content


Was going to try 2.05 - but no...


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Izgoy0899 #21 Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:05 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 362 battles
  • 170
  • Member since:
    06-25-2016

View PostPerco_lator, on 20 June 2018 - 09:49 PM, said:

 

LOL

 

So we went from 300 to 420 online, truly game saving.

 

But how fast will that increase die off after the newness wears off, or the players see the grind or cash grab this actually is.  I remember when 2.0 dropped and this forum was actually active again.  Then players had disconnections, fps drops, lag, etc.  Now....

CorvusCorvax #22 Posted 25 June 2018 - 06:04 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 1352 battles
  • 1,400
  • [JG52] JG52
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postmedoyehd, on 25 June 2018 - 02:05 PM, said:

 

But how fast will that increase die off after the newness wears off, or the players see the grind or cash grab this actually is.  I remember when 2.0 dropped and this forum was actually active again.  Then players had disconnections, fps drops, lag, etc.  Now....

 

Yeah, I would love to see the day over day stats.  Those would give a better picture

The_Wild_Weasel #23 Posted 27 June 2018 - 04:16 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1741 battles
  • 428
  • [JG52] JG52
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSpiritFoxMY, on 20 June 2018 - 02:37 AM, said:

Why not just have a go with two or three of your favorite airplanes? Rather than looking at it as having to regrind everything to regain what you've lost, why not just take at as an excuse to get reacquainted with some of those planes you'd like to fly again? I'm guessing you haven't been back for a while so why not relearn things and let the inner grog out tweaking and modifying those two or three planes you love the most?

 

Whelp , This will be my approach going forward.....^ 

 

Im still salty over the whole 2.05 ,..... but dont plan on spending real $$$$ ....



legoboy0401 #24 Posted 28 June 2018 - 12:12 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 389 battles
  • 325
  • Member since:
    11-30-2013
Yeah, I was gonna try it, too, but then I saw the reviews and said: "Screw that, this patch is bad and whoever approved it should feel bad."

Remember, remember the 14th of... June, the day of patch 2.05.  Some say it's great end-game content, some say it's horrible, but history will always recall which it actually was.

 

Spoiler

 


soshootmenow #25 Posted 28 June 2018 - 04:07 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 30 battles
  • 130
  • [335TH] 335TH
  • Member since:
    06-03-2012

Ace, Focke, All....

You are making very valid points here. I mean for real!! Please check out and comment for my Two Mode Game Suggestion....(Again) thread.

Since I read everyone's report on 2.0.5 and WG wiping out ALL of the perks that I worked so very hard for....I do not think I am out of line here doing a promo on this as well as my own thread.

Apologies to anyone who disputes that point of view. I am trying to work a solution out that would satisfy everyone.

Thankyou.



SlappedbyRommel #26 Posted 29 June 2018 - 06:32 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1697 battles
  • 336
  • [JG52] JG52
  • Member since:
    01-13-2017

View PostThe_Wild_Weasel, on 27 June 2018 - 04:16 PM, said:

 

Whelp , This will be my approach going forward.....^ 

 

Im still salty over the whole 2.05 ,..... but dont plan on spending real $$$$ ....

 

I guess my real beef is the time and money spent only to regrind once again......such B.S

StoptheViolins #27 Posted 01 July 2018 - 03:51 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1641 battles
  • 874
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
I find it hard to come back.  First they keep forcing game modes on me during times when I want to play.  Then they turn what normally is a credit and xp grind into a xp, credit, mission, and sparkly gear grinding.

Hey WG instead of foisting gear crap and game modes on your player base why not really tick them off by giving new nations to grind aircraft?

Oh wait, that might bring back some of the older players...

SonicPariah #28 Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:42 PM

    Community Manager

  • Administrator
  • 422 battles
  • 835
  • [WGATX] WGATX
  • Member since:
    05-22-2016

View PostStoptheViolins, on 01 July 2018 - 03:51 AM, said:

I find it hard to come back. First they keep forcing game modes on me during times when I want to play. Then they turn what normally is a credit and xp grind into a xp, credit, mission, and sparkly gear grinding.

Hey WG instead of foisting gear crap and game modes on your player base why not really tick them off by giving new nations to grind aircraft?

Oh wait, that might bring back some of the older players...

 

Thanks for your feedback.

trikke #29 Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:51 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2141 battles
  • 1,572
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

GnT... good to see your post!

 

Spittoon says you were missed...


Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users